Author Topic: fuck it: Game = the king of the West  (Read 1297 times)

Fuck50Cent213

• Lil Geezy
Re: fuck it: Game = the king of the West
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2005, 09:31:25 AM »
Game IS the King of the West Coast and soon to be king of the nation for rap. Fuck 50 Cent...support everybody who disses him (which is a long list):

Murder Inc.
Dip Set
Death Row
Black Wall Street
Ill Will
D-Block
Rap-A-Lot Mafia
Regime Gang
Bang Em Smurf

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2005, 12:34:36 PM »
nas n cassidy be dissin da nigga too

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2005, 04:37:13 PM »
yo boys not to piss any one off

but sellin records doesent mean your the king

mariah carey sells fuckin 10 mill

does taht mean shes good......no it dont

il give props to game for makin the papper and trying to rep the west

but i aint gonna buy his stuff, i think its jsut put out for makin papper hes tottaly lost the soul of rap i dont think he relates to brothers in the ghettos on the streets in the struggle.

his videos are relating to the rich if u an feel what im sayin

hes rollin round in nice cars with platenum watches and his latist, rollin in a yaught with r kelly. that music doesent speak to me i need to keel the palyer then play his game

not c how rich he is then make him richer

ya feel me

he should rep the struggle not his watch

thats jsut how i feel about the ex g unit soldier

BJV

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2005, 05:27:58 PM »
ALL bullshit aside DRE has been the king of the west since 92.

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2005, 05:44:14 PM »
i surpose you could say that

if i were him i wouldent of signed fake east caosters i would of signed real brothers from the west to give them a chance hes made 50 look good when every one on here knows 50 is fake and isent really talkin on much poepl jsut buy his stuff for the beats tahts it

btw i never lsiten or buy him i think hes the armpit of rap

peace

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2005, 05:54:03 PM »

Oh, so you never heard of this guy named 2Pac?

sAcKiNg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2005, 06:07:26 PM »
sorry but game is far from being the king of the west,i dont give a fuck how many recordes he sold that dont mean shit,4 1 thing hes far from being the best on the mic yuk already proved that shit,2nd he has not put out enough music to even be put on that level,hes a good emcee but theres hella niggaz out here that will put that nigga to shame so how could he be called the king of the west?and another thing game or dre dont do shit for the west coast,i mean since there in the spot light why dont they do songs with artist like yuk,crookedI,raskas,lynch,x-raided niggaz like that?you know try to put other westcoast artist out so they can get some sunlight and let the west blow,i'll tell you why cuz they dont wanna get out shined by another west coast artist on there albums cuz they want ppl to just think of them when you talk about the west,and thats not reppin the west thats reppin them self.so to me none of them would come close to being the king of the west in my book.

come on think about when pac dropped ALL EYES ON ME he had hella west coast artist on that album, from e-40 to c-bo to bigsike to snoop.now thats bringin the west coast with ya,lettin other artist shine on his album ya feel me,thats why pac was a true west coast representa and a true king of the west,not dre and game
<table style="border-collapse:collapse;"><tr><td colspan="2"><embed src="http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=62348011&ver=102906" quality="high"  scale="noscale"  salign="lt" width="600" height="200" wmode="transparent" name="rockyou" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"/></td></tr><tr><td style="font-size:0px;background-color:#fff; padding:1px;font-size:0px;  filter:alpha(opacity=60);-moz-opacity:.60;opacity:.60;" align="left"

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2005, 12:50:38 PM »
totaly agree man,

thats y some times i think mc eiht is more west that any one cos in the back ground of most of his cuts u here "westside" "Compton "real West Music"
he proper resp the west and he wantes every one to know where hes cummin from

to me dre givin it up tp the east coast mainstreem scene
that aint doin shit for bros from the west

the rap game has got more about it than just money but for dre its all about the papper

BJV

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2005, 12:56:13 PM »

true you can say that. But to me Dr. Dre = westcoast hip hop and he's been behind most major westcoast albums

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2005, 01:49:07 PM »
sorry but game is far from being the king of the west,i dont give a fuck how many recordes he sold that dont mean shit,4 1 thing hes far from being the best on the mic yuk already proved that shit,2nd he has not put out enough music to even be put on that level,hes a good emcee but theres hella niggaz out here that will put that nigga to shame so how could he be called the king of the west?and another thing game or dre dont do shit for the west coast,i mean since there in the spot light why dont they do songs with artist like yuk,crookedI,raskas,lynch,x-raided niggaz like that?you know try to put other westcoast artist out so they can get some sunlight and let the west blow,i'll tell you why cuz they dont wanna get out shined by another west coast artist on there albums cuz they want ppl to just think of them when you talk about the west,and thats not reppin the west thats reppin them self.so to me none of them would come close to being the king of the west in my book.

come on think about when pac dropped ALL EYES ON ME he had hella west coast artist on that album, from e-40 to c-bo to bigsike to snoop.now thats bringin the west coast with ya,lettin other artist shine on his album ya feel me,thats why pac was a true west coast representa and a true king of the west,not dre and game
someone did their homework. thank you. someone finally got shit straight. ill give game props once he starts doin songs with niggas from the bay sacramento, stockton, fresno, portland, and seattle. then ill maybe give it a listen. more popular artist need to show more west coast love and fuckin with peeps all over

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2005, 01:55:21 PM »
True Shit Right There  8)

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2005, 02:40:54 PM »

true you can say that. But to me Dr. Dre = westcoast hip hop and he's been behind most major westcoast albums

But no one gets more love from Westcoast fans than Pac. And like sAcKiNg said when he was around the Wesrcoast was united. I don't think the King of the West can be someone who does a bunch of shit 1 year than pretty much disappears for the next 6 years.