Author Topic: Warren G - Album Release Party (Hawaii) IMAGES!  (Read 295 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Warren G - Album Release Party (Hawaii) IMAGES!
« on: August 25, 2005, 07:50:29 AM »
Once again dubcnn's back with some exclusive pictures! This time i need to thank Jason Hintz for the images, he was present at the Warren G Album Release Party in Hawaii on August 12th 2005 for the forthcoming release, "In The Mid-Nite Hour, which we've been reporting on all week. He managed to give us an insight on the album he got the chance to hear. The party was a great success and the album is set to be a banger, a standout track for Jason was "I Need A Light" which features Nate Dogg and is, as you would expect, laid back! Until we get more news and audio, enjoy the images below!

www.dubcnn.com for the pics! Enjoy!  ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
Re: Warren G - Album Release Party (Hawaii) IMAGES!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 08:00:14 AM »
props man,

lol did Warren really not want to be at his own album release party?

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 08:00:46 AM »
Nice pics...a little dark though. I'm looking forward to hear the album 8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 08:01:14 AM »
warren doesnt look too happy
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 12:47:51 PM by str8westcoast »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 12:28:36 PM »
^^
Noticed the same thing. Where all the smiles at?

GRIMMACE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2005, 12:39:19 PM »
Warren G was a bit exhausted when he showed up to the album release party, but he was happy to be there.  It was nothin' but love there and he welcomed and greeted everyone that approached him.  For the most part though, he was just relaxin'.  As far as that pic goes, I was trying to get a pic of him standing up and facing towards the crowd at the bar, but then he turned sideways to sit down, so it does look like he was depressed when the pic was taken, but he's not.  And CRAFTY, yeah, the pics are dark cuz the club was hella dark.  The only source of lights in the club were coming from the bar, the DJ booth, and from outside and Warren G was pretty far away from the light source.  Plus, I didn't have my best digital camera with me.  My best digital camera is way too bulky to carry around and security would've confiscated it right away, so I needed a lightweight camera that I could sneak in and do its job.  I was surprised that the pics turned out alright.

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2005, 12:45:06 PM »
warren doesnt look to happy
he probably won't be til the damn thing comes out, you heard him in his last interview, he's fed up with the industry and he's glad he's retiring

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 12:46:59 PM »
A shame he's retiring, but it's good to hear he was happy at tha party...I can't wait for "In The Midnite Hour" to drop, "Get You Down"'s been on repeat on my playlist for what feels like forever (in a good way)... 8)