Author Topic: THE TRUE STORY ABOUT SOUTH PARK MEXICAN  (Read 197 times)

TRUTH

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
THE TRUE STORY ABOUT SOUTH PARK MEXICAN
« on: June 04, 2002, 03:26:47 PM »
[JUST TRYING TO CLEAR MY HOMIES NAME YEAH HE WAS FOUND GUILTY BUT THERE WAS NEVER NO EVIDENCE. THE LITTLE GIRL SAID SHE DONT REMEMBER IF IT WAS A DREAM, YEAH IT SOUNDS SICK AND I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SHOWED HATRED TOWARDS SPM, MAN IF YOU FOLLOWED HIS MUSIC MAN HE ALL ABOUT THE RAZA MAN ABC13.COM HAS THE STORY OR WWW.DOPEHOUSERECORDS.COM. THE ONLY THING THAT I DO BELIEVE HE IS GUILTY OF IS THAT HE IS MEXICAN AND THAT WHY PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TIME AFTER TIME TO CONVICT HIM OF ANY CRIME. THEY TRIED TO CONVICT HIM OF SELLING DOPE BUT THEY COULD NEVER FIND HIM GUILTY. THE FEDS WERE TRYING TO NAIL HIM FOR SOMETHING . THE  GIRLS PARENTS WERE THE ONE TO MAKE ALL THIS SHIT UP. SORRY THIS IS SO LONG JUST SHOWING MY BOY LOVE ALL MY RAZA THAT POSTS DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE. THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT. UNIVERSAL SIGNED HIM TO A THREE ALBUM DEAL WORTH 30 MILLION TELLING YOU THIS VATO HAS MADD SKILLZ
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

WiCkEd

• Lil Geezy
Re: THE TRUE STORY ABOUT SOUTH PARK MEXICAN
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2002, 04:35:38 PM »
I HEARD THEY DIDNT HAVE 1 SHRED OF PSYSICAL EVIDENCE ON THIS FOOL AND HE GETS 45 YEARS THATS SOME BULLSHIT....R KELLY GETS CAUGHT RED HANDED ON TAPE,FUCKING A LITTLE GIRL AND THE MOTHERFUCKERS OUT ON THE STREETS RIGHT NOW...THATS SOME BULLSHIT...

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2002, 05:52:19 PM »
[JUST TRYING TO CLEAR MY HOMIES NAME YEAH HE WAS FOUND GUILTY BUT THERE WAS NEVER NO EVIDENCE. THE LITTLE GIRL SAID SHE DONT REMEMBER IF IT WAS A DREAM, YEAH IT SOUNDS SICK AND I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SHOWED HATRED TOWARDS SPM, MAN IF YOU FOLLOWED HIS MUSIC MAN HE ALL ABOUT THE RAZA MAN ABC13.COM HAS THE STORY OR WWW.DOPEHOUSERECORDS.COM. THE ONLY THING THAT I DO BELIEVE HE IS GUILTY OF IS THAT HE IS MEXICAN AND THAT WHY PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TIME AFTER TIME TO CONVICT HIM OF ANY CRIME. THEY TRIED TO CONVICT HIM OF SELLING DOPE BUT THEY COULD NEVER FIND HIM GUILTY. THE FEDS WERE TRYING TO NAIL HIM FOR SOMETHING . THE  GIRLS PARENTS WERE THE ONE TO MAKE ALL THIS SHIT UP. SORRY THIS IS SO LONG JUST SHOWING MY BOY LOVE ALL MY RAZA THAT POSTS DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE. THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT. UNIVERSAL SIGNED HIM TO A THREE ALBUM DEAL WORTH 30 MILLION TELLING YOU THIS VATO HAS MADD SKILLZ

aint no doubt that spm was always down for the brown...i was one of his biggest fans...and i like i said before my cousin was homies with his girlfriend so i had lots of love for him....i still like his music....he has so many albums...strong ones too...really opened the south for the latinos....if u say that there wasnt any evidence then this charge is bullshit and ill continue to support his music....but if its true then i will never buy an spm album(if anymore drop) ever again......im sure houston and the whole s.u.c. is behind him.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2002, 07:38:25 PM »
Good point about R. Kelly, i'm still tryna figure that one out, lemme get this straight.

1. Southpark mexican, convicted and sentenced, with no evidence, and dreamy wish washy testimonies.  

2. Michael jackson searched, photographed, and sued for 100 million dollars, with no proof at all.

3. R. Kelly caught on public videotape, no trial, no accusations, no searches, he hasn't even been contacted by the police yet.

What the hell's R. Kelly doin' to get away with that stuff? lol.  I mean, I SAW the video, hes' guilty, simple as that, lol.  

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2002, 10:24:59 PM »
its all about the $ and i guess r kelly was ready to pay alot of it.

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2002, 07:09:41 PM »
well just today R Kelly was indicted so evidently he didnt get away with it..
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)

Smooth

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2002, 07:11:04 PM »
well just today R Kelly was indicted so evidently he didnt get away with it..

word...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2002, 09:26:59 PM »
Kelly got arrested in Florida today i believe...

as for SPM... didn't several other young girls also testify that they were sexually abused by him?
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All