Author Topic: My home has been over taken by Ants and it's 100 degrees  (Read 239 times)

UAK

My home has been over taken by Ants and it's 100 degrees
« on: August 27, 2005, 03:30:06 PM »

So I moved my computer into the outside patio  :'( and everything still sucks.

Don Seer

Re: My home has been over taken by Ants and it's 100 degrees
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 03:33:26 PM »
pix plz! :D

UAK

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 03:38:42 PM »
pix plz! :D

Send me a digital camera  :D

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 03:38:51 PM »

"Ladies and gentlemen, uh, we've just lost the picture, but what we've seen speaks for itself. The Corvair spacecraft has apparently been taken over -- 'conquered' if you will -- by a master race of giant space ants. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume the captive earth men or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves."

Caution2006

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 03:42:04 PM »
yah man ants are trying to take over my shit too but i've been killing most of them so i hardly see any now.

UAK

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 03:57:55 PM »
I can't these kill ants they just keep coming.

I don't wanna use a spray/chem cause that gives me headaches.

Thirteen

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2005, 04:44:39 PM »
I can't these kill ants they just keep coming.

I don't wanna use a spray/chem cause that gives me headaches.

dish soap works too. just find where they're coming from and drip some down there... it coats the ants and kills them

if you're sick like me, you can make a game out of it... just make a circle around the hole and watch as the ants try to make it across...eventually they'll form a dead body bridge over the stuff

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2005, 04:48:46 PM »
you deserve it you homo

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2005, 04:50:36 PM »
Man, last night was the worst night ever. My AC is broken, so it was at least 85 degrees in my room. So basically I couldn't sleep. I was drinking a Red Bull and I decided to take a shit. I come back 10 minutes later and my Red Bull was consumed with ants. I'm fuckin sweatin' my balls off right now. I think I'm gonna go out to Sears and buy a partable AC unit. Either that or buy a razor blade and put an end to this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ABN

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »
Man, last night was the worst night ever. My AC is broken, so it was at least 85 degrees in my room. So basically I couldn't sleep. I was drinking a Red Bull and I decided to take a shit. I come back 10 minutes later and my Red Bull was consumed with ants. I'm fuckin sweatin' my balls off right now. I think I'm gonna go out to Sears and buy a partable AC unit. Either that or buy a razor blade and put an end to this.
lmao at committin suicide coz of the weather. that would be hella weird.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2005, 05:13:26 PM »
yeah, I know that from Italy...in Sicily I once had a fucking phalanx of ants trying to fuck up the whole house...luckily, they stopped after a while and stayed outside in the garden, whyever. But ants can be a pain in the ass lol

UAK

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2005, 07:45:47 PM »

lol

Yeah I've never been so neat in my life...washing every dish after each use.

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2005, 07:54:05 PM »
yea man same here with the damn ant problem they everywere they are even on the damn fridge.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2005, 12:47:35 AM »
man fuck ants try killin fuckin spiders all day

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2005, 01:00:19 AM »
spider eat ants though, in my basement there is some spider i see sometimes, but there's not ants there cuz they affraid of spider and shit.