Author Topic: Fat Joe Says 50's Taunts Led To VMA Dis  (Read 564 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fat Joe Says 50's Taunts Led To VMA Dis
« on: September 01, 2005, 10:05:57 AM »
While introducing the acts for the reggaeton performance, Joe joked that the G-Unit brought tons of police with them. Later, during 50's set, the leader of the G-Unit retaliated by calling Joe a "pu---."

What the audience at home didn't see was that during the commercial break before the reggaeton set, 50 got up from his seat and started walking the house, going up in the stands, down to the floor, slapping five to attendees like Jay-Z and Diddy's kids and even stood several feet from Joe, leaving everyone bewildered. All this was done moments before Joe was shown on-air. The Terror Squad Don said Fif's action were blatantly meant to taunt him.

"He's up in the stands waving at me," Joe explained. "Then he's walking around, and when I'm waiting to introduce the reggaeton dudes, he gets on the stage. I'm thinking, 'OK, we're about to fight.' I'm like, 'We're about to get it on right here at the VMAs?' "

During the live broadcast, viewers could also hear members of the G-Unit yelling at Joe while he was onstage.

"I said what I said because there's only so much you can take," Joe explained. "This guy is jumping onstage and nobody said anything to him. He did 'Piggy Bank,' I made my record ['My 44'] and said I'm out of it. I'm done. Then you have Tony Yayo trying to dis me every chance he gets. 50 is making music videos about me (see "50 Mocks Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Game, Nas In 'Piggy Bank' Video"). What am I supposed to do? I have to defend myself. I was trying not to pay them no mind, until he jumped on the stage."

Joe said he anticipated there might be some friction between himself and the G-Unit, so he stayed out of the audience for most of the show — not out of fear, but to avoid the sort of confrontation that would disrespect the show.

Joe said he doesn't know what turn the beef will take next.

Ironically, Sunday afternoon at Miami's Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 50 said he was done going back and forth with Joe. But he also admitted to pushing Joe's buttons with "Piggy Bank" last winter (see "50 Cent's LP Pushed Up, Harsh 'Facts' Sound Like Disses On Leaked 'Piggy Bank'").

"Before I put out my record, I knew Fat Joe would respond first," 50 said of the song. "It's pride, Latino pride. You can't escape that.

"I made a two-bar reference on 'Piggy Bank' 'cause that's all I got for him to let him know [my feelings]," 50 added. "Then his [album All or Nothing] comes out and only sells 100,000 copies. It's obvious he doesn't generate the interest of the general public, so he doesn't generate mine either. I just had to let him know. 'Cause the kid in the schoolyard who doesn't want to fight always leaves with a black eye. It'll make a coward brave when they see you're afraid."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1508775/20050901/50_cent.jhtml?headlines=true

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Fat Joe Says 50's Taunts Led To VMA Dis
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 10:33:34 AM »
'Cause the kid in the schoolyard who doesn't want to fight always leaves with a black eye. It'll make a coward brave when they see you're afraid."

thas prolly one of the only 50 Cent quotez i like.....
back to the article, i thot they were close to fightin backstage or summin like that?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 10:51:51 AM »
It's obvious he doesn't generate the interest of the general public

ugh im sick of him saying these exact same words in every fuckin interview!

lol @ 50 waving at Fat Joe in the audience. now thats funny!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 11:36:05 AM »
50 said he was done going back and forth with Joe.
like he hasn't said that shit before  ::) :-*

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 11:45:48 AM »
On The Real 50 needs 2 get Jacked or
Something remind him He Can Still Be Touched  8)

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 11:54:48 AM »
^^^ yea he needs to be shot a couple more times dont think 9 times was enuff

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2005, 02:25:34 PM »
They say its fifty!

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2005, 02:40:59 PM »
this time he needs one to get popped in his head wait no rap won't be exciting with his beefs  ::)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2005, 05:23:53 PM »
nah jus shoot him in the bollox that'll hurt his pride!!!!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2005, 08:23:00 PM »
^ Wiggers and beaners^
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2005, 11:47:57 PM »
50 just wants more attention to G-Unit. I have to give it to 50 he's not stupid. What is gonna hype up Yayo's album more then gettin' some beef popped off at the VMA's LIVE on "MTV" (home of G-Unit groupies) 2 days b4 Yayos album comes out. 50 not dumb, I gotta give it to him, he knows how to get the hype up. 

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2005, 01:58:32 AM »
^ Wiggers and beaners^

lol no last time i checked i was a nigger but whats a beaner? fo real

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2005, 02:12:27 AM »
lol no last time i checked i was a nigger

:laugh: ;D :o