• Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Time
« on: September 04, 2005, 06:20:50 AM »
"By the token of time and through the ages,
Verily man is at loss,
Except those who believe,
do righteous good deeds,
and council others towards truth and patience."

Time.  Allah is the Lord of Time, we worship him and no other, and we bear witness that Musa and Muhammad were two of his many messengers.  Allah is the Lord of Time.  Only Allah knows your time of death, and only Allah knows the hour of the day of judgement.  Allah created time, nobody but Allah.  It is also Allah who restored time back to it's proper position, for the Muslims of the time of the Prophet Muhammad returned to the lunar calender, and began the first year at the time of the Prophet's (hijrah) to Medina from the religious persecution he was facing in Mekkah.  It is Muslims who follow the lunar calender, for the moon has been appointed it's fixed course by Allah, so righteous Muslims follow the lunar calender rather than the English calender that was created by man. 

(According to the lunar calender, about a month from now we approach the next month of Rammadan alhamdulillah) 

Allah revealed messages of monotheism and peace throughout the Prophet's stay in Mekkah, the Muslims remained peaceful under intense persecution for 13 years... the Muslims sought refuge in patience and prayer, and all in good time Allah revealed to Muhammad the right of self-defense and self-determination, and the Muslims would be back to conquer the Mekkans in the name of Islam and justice, and the religion was thus firmly established in Mekkah.

Their was one instance, when the companions of the Prophet Muhammad had been at away from their wives for a long time.  No doubt, they must have felt nostalgic about the long time they had been away.  The Prophet instructed the towards patience, and it was fasting that was taught to them as a valuable weapon against their desires.

As time fly's by, we remember all the times we thought we had it all figured out and Allah humbled us.  Or the times when we thoughts we were trapped, and Allah opened us another door and showed us a way out.  Allah is the controller of all of our affairs, and the more we remember him, the more we gain knowledge of self, it is Allah who is the eternal absolute, and when time turns us all to dust, Allah will still be there.

In our struggle against time, we've seen many of our friends come and go.  We see old friends now, and we realize that often times our only connection is the past.  Our relationship exists in another time.  While other people, we might meet tomarrow, we feel we have no connection with, but Allah has planned for us to form close relationships with these people, in a future time.  And if we treat these valuable human relationships with patience, respect, and selflessness, than we may form bonds that will stand the test of time.  Provided that we treat these people with sincerity, for when we are sincere, we are never losers, and Allah will reward us for our efforts regardless of our shortcomings, for Allah knows best what is in our hearts. 

So call to Allah, and he will respond to you with a proposition, that if you belive in him, you will be lead aright.  Isn't it time you surrendered your life to Allah before there is no time left? 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 06:24:56 AM by Allah's slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

mauzip

Re: Time
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 06:36:11 AM »
Assalamulaikum.

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 06:37:14 AM »
wtf. whats wrong with you man?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 09:53:22 AM »
*takes a quote from The Fast & The Furious*: "If you want "time", buy the magazine"

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005, 11:06:36 AM »
Are there devils in the islam religion like Roman Catholicism with all them people getting possesed and shit??

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2005, 01:24:16 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2005, 01:25:14 PM »
Are there devils in the islam religion like Roman Catholicism with all them people getting possesed and shit??

I don't know.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2005, 01:25:43 PM »
Why are you doing that?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rafsta

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2005, 01:47:57 PM »

hotdamn

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2005, 02:33:48 PM »
Why are you doing that?

Why not? He has the right to post, and this fits within the description of TOT....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2005, 02:38:22 PM »
It was more of a why are you doing this to yourself than a why are you doing this to us.
No, it's not a sin

hotdamn

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2005, 02:46:18 PM »
It was more of a why are you doing this to yourself than a why are you doing this to us.

Obviously he doesn't feel he's doing anything to himself. What's his loss? Remember... just because you care what people on a message board think about you, doesn't mean everybody does. I certainly don't. When I make threads about something... and certain people don't care... then oh well... how does that hurt me? Maybe he just wants to put the info out there.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2005, 02:50:28 PM »

Obviously he doesn't feel he's doing anything to himself. What's his loss? Remember... just because you care what people on a message board think about you, doesn't mean everybody does. I certainly don't. When I make threads about something... and certain people don't care... then oh well... how does that hurt me? Maybe he just wants to put the info out there.

You do buddy, otherwise you wouldnt have deleted your coming-out-of-the-closet-thread a couple days ago.
No, it's not a sin

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2005, 02:52:23 PM »
Allah created Morris Day and The Time

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2005, 03:01:06 PM »