Author Topic: Offened by the word retarded...  (Read 241 times)

J Bananas

Offened by the word retarded...
« on: September 08, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »
So I was just kickin it the other day with a couple friends and there was a couple dudes around I didnt know very well. We were talking about music and I said Tony Yayo was bootsy ass retarded lookin muthafucka. Some guy got in my face cuz his little sister is retarded and started acting all butthurt. I didnt think he was serious so I was laughing thenI told him it's just an expression but he got mad enough to leave and bounced right there. Am I an asshole or is this guy just a woman with delicate feelings? has this happened to anyone else before?

Throwback

Re: Offened by the word retarded...
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 03:15:17 PM »
So I was just kickin it the other day with a couple friends and there was a couple dudes around I didnt know very well. We were talking about music and I said Tony Yayo was bootsy ass retarded lookin muthafucka. Some guy got in my face cuz his little sister is retarded and started acting all butthurt. I didnt think he was serious so I was laughing thenI told him it's just an expression but he got mad enough to leave and bounced right there. Am I an asshole or is this guy just a woman with delicate feelings? has this happened to anyone else before?

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 03:16:39 PM »
sometinh similar happened to me a few times. here in holland we say kanker(cancer) instead of fuck most of the time. some people react like that female. i dont really care.

blend

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 03:20:52 PM »
You didnt know him who cares. But obviously if your best friends sister is retarded, might wanna avoid it.

Reminds me of this guy who had a shirt 'I sell crack to blind kids'.. someone got upset (sisters blind same shit).. and the smart arse said "does she need any crack?"

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 03:38:44 PM »
^^ lol, but that guy would have a problem with me too after giving that response, if I had a blind sister...and what fucking dumb T-Shirt is that anyways?

and yes, if you get all butthurt over that "retarded" stuff, you´re whiny. you might say that you´ve got a retarded sister and that you don´t want nobody to say that no more, ok. But getting mad at such a popular expression.........naw

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2005, 04:22:34 PM »
I would say it's somewhere between you being an asshole and him being a whiner.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 04:26:52 PM »
I would say it's somewhere between you being an asshole and him being a whiner.
:sign_werd:

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2005, 04:31:29 PM »
I can imagine someone not liking the word if their sister was retarded, but it's dumb to make a scene.....

UAK

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2005, 04:38:43 PM »

Ranges of IQ

The following ranges, based on the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS), are in standard use today:
Class    IQ

Profound mental retardation    below 20
Severe mental retardation    20-34
Moderate mental retardation    35-49
Mild mental retardation    50-69
Borderline deficiency    70-79

;D

Jome

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2005, 07:04:09 PM »
K A I N got retardation on lock after listening to all that Dipset.

Jewbacca

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2005, 07:11:20 PM »
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey

Why is Helen Keller's leg yellow?

Her dog is blind too 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2005, 07:14:13 PM »
Fuck the PC bullshit, you got the right to say what you want.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jewbacca

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2005, 07:16:12 PM »
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

How did Helen Keller burn her face?

By answering the waffle iron.

How did Helen Keller burn the other side of her face?

They called back 8)

rafsta

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2005, 08:02:56 PM »

yes its happen to me before, callin people retards, faggots etc out of context, then it back-fired on me...

yes it is wrong using these terms as insults. thats the bullshit about growing up, you have to start wtaching what you say, have to start taking responsibility for what you do and say.

The Watcher

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2005, 09:30:31 PM »
if you're gonna say it, in that situation you should be prepared to take a few punches

that's pretty much how i sum * up.. i ask myself 'is it worth a broken jaw?' .. most of the time it is
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden