Author Topic: Daygo's Finest  (Read 437 times)

ilovepyts

• Lil Geezy
Re: Daygo's Finest
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2005, 11:53:38 PM »
you could probably get at almost all of them through siccness.net

Thanks playboy! I'll check it out

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2005, 04:25:12 PM »
KING OF SAN DIEGO  = JAYO FELONY  -  AKA - BULLET LOCO   PERIOD  FUCC THEM OTHER NO NAME CLOWNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-Rocc is the king of San Diego. fuck jayo
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

youngmessnucca

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2005, 04:45:05 PM »
wow I-Rocc is nowhere NEAR the flow & lyricsim of Jayo imo dont get me wrong Rocc is dope but this isnt even close........btw u can get at I-Rocc, Mitchy, Bay Loc & Cricet through Siccness though I dont think Mitch post there anymore

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2005, 08:21:30 PM »
like i said - jayo's flow is just sloppy to me. i-rocc, mitchy, complex, ecay uno, nuttz, etc are all better than him
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ilovepyts

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2005, 10:59:45 PM »
Well I got in contact w/ Jayo's camp and they are talking about 2g's for a 16! Luckly though I got someone that is going to holla at him that is a close friend so hopefully I'll get him on.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2005, 12:01:47 AM »
KING OF SAN DIEGO  = JAYO FELONY  -  AKA - BULLET LOCO   PERIOD  FUCC THEM OTHER NO NAME CLOWNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny how only people who say shit like this are muhafuckas who aint even from the town. ask anybody down here in SD, no one considers Jayo the "King of San Diego". Like ive said a million times...let Jayo and Mitch drop on the same date, and see who outsells who in tha city...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2005, 12:06:48 AM »
You or anyone you know from Daygo tell them to holla at me. Me and DJ Rek are making a compilation/mixtape of San Diego emcee's

Somes names that are going to be on the album
Tez
Mitchy Slick
Davane
Reg Hennie
Cricket
Rah
Gift
Want to get Suga Shaft, but that nigga on the run

id love to hop on this, but i aint got nuthin ready to hand over right now. put me in tha studio and ill rip that shit tho  ;)

UAK

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2005, 12:09:35 AM »
KING OF SAN DIEGO  = JAYO FELONY  -  AKA - BULLET LOCO   PERIOD  FUCC THEM OTHER NO NAME CLOWNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny how only people who say shit like this are muhafuckas who aint even from the town. ask anybody down here in SD, no one considers Jayo the "King of San Diego". Like ive said a million times...let Jayo and Mitch drop on the same date, and see who outsells who in tha city...

San Diego is Dipset West  :)

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2005, 12:50:23 AM »
KING OF SAN DIEGO  = JAYO FELONY  -  AKA - BULLET LOCO   PERIOD  FUCC THEM OTHER NO NAME CLOWNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

San Diego is Dipset West  :)

:sign_banhim:  ;D

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2005, 02:23:31 AM »
lol at baby g's comments.  jayo felony is hands down the best in diego and its not even close he one of the top 3 overall rappers in the game right now get the hell outta here

ilovepyts

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2005, 07:19:58 AM »
You or anyone you know from Daygo tell them to holla at me. Me and DJ Rek are making a compilation/mixtape of San Diego emcee's

Somes names that are going to be on the album
Tez
Mitchy Slick
Davane
Reg Hennie
Cricket
Rah
Gift
Want to get Suga Shaft, but that nigga on the run

id love to hop on this, but i aint got nuthin ready to hand over right now. put me in tha studio and ill rip that shit tho  ;)

If you serious holla at DJ Rek to get in the studio rekbeats@yahoo.com

ilovepyts

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2005, 09:47:47 PM »
Uppin......

ShadowDub

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2005, 11:06:14 PM »
any luck on siccness?

ilovepyts

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2005, 11:20:42 PM »
any luck on siccness?

I got in contact with BlocRunnaz, but thats it. Also linked up with this cat Dido Brown. Heard of him?
http://www.didobrown.com

smp4life

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2005, 11:47:49 AM »
Knightowl is the best from San Diego IMO.