Author Topic: Favourite Holiday Destination?  (Read 100 times)

TNB

• 'G'
Favourite Holiday Destination?
« on: September 11, 2005, 04:59:40 AM »
What is everyone's favourite place they've been on holiday to?

I was in Toronto in the Summer just there and I have to say it is the best place I've been on holiday so far. The weather was hot, there was a lot of things to see and do, the food was great and the women were beautiful  :P

I especially enjoyed going to Niagara Falls and going up the CN Tower. It's crazy walking over the glass floor at the CN Tower lol.  There seems to be a lot of concerts in the centre of Toronto aswell. I didn't see any gigs while I was there but there is a lot of venues like the Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Molson Ampitheatre which were hosting some good concerts throughout the rest of this year.

ABN

Re: Favourite Holiday Destination?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 05:14:10 AM »
Santo Domingo, good vacation spot and most of my family lives there aswell.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 06:26:13 AM »
Cali was nice, lived there for a very very short time, but practically it was holidays for me

Italy and Spain are always great

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 06:56:06 AM »
The only places I went to are the Canarian Islands: Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Fuertuventura, etc...and they're all VERY good holiday destinations. Because first of all, you never have to worry about the weather being fucked up (the sun shines basically 365 days, and if it DOES rain, it's not for long at all), secondly, they're islands built mainly for the tourists, which makes the atmosphere very relaxed.

I went to Brindisi (south of Italy) too about 2 years ago, and the weather was hella good too...but I'd never go there to spend my holiday. It's too many people & too busy.

When I go on holiday, I just like to chill at the hotel's swimming pool all day and do nothing else. But for Cali I'll make an exception in 2007 8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 07:10:21 AM »
Alberta and Prince Edward Island. I'm unsure which one was better since I went to Alberta when I was younger and I just got back from PEI so I was able to fully appreciate it. Once I do my trans-Canada trip I'll be able to say for sure.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2005, 07:49:38 AM »
Brazil, why? the girls

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

TNB

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2005, 07:54:11 AM »
Majorca is another nice play to go to. Weather is always warm and it's easy to get around the island. The shops out there are quite good too. The Lacoste gear is pretty cheap.

The places I would most like to visit over the next few years are New York and Vancouver.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2005, 10:21:31 AM »
I went to Fort Lauderdale for about a week when it was -10 here, so that is automatically at the top of my list. I hardly leave the state though. I used to go to a cabin in northern Minnesota every year during the summer and that got pretty wild sometimes.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2005, 10:56:24 AM »
Ehden (Zgahrta),why?
-always cool weather
-beautiful scenert
-I get to shoot all sorts of guns (AKs , Macks ,M16 etc etc)
-drive a car without a license and not get any trouble cause the police won't stop any1
-the girls are awesome and "open minded" (although mostly it's because of the plastic surgeries payed for by the former "health minister" who is from Zgharta , corruption wasn't all downside)

only problem is that if i wear any LF symbols I'll get killed.

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2005, 11:27:05 AM »
I love goin up to The Oakanagan region of British Columbia (Kelowna, Penticton, Summerland, Peachland ect.)  It's hot as fuck there in the summer and it's full of 19-25 year olds from Vancouver & Calgary.  The clubs are nuts too.

We Fly High

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2005, 11:57:17 AM »
hawaii takes the cake for me. beautiful women, great weather, and great scenery, and unlimited things to do.