Author Topic: How Pathetic are these Laker haters and also Clipper fans  (Read 254 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How Pathetic are these Laker haters and also Clipper fans
« on: September 11, 2005, 10:43:20 PM »
We miss the playoffs for the first time in 10 years...2nd time sinse 1978..and now we're the worst franchise ever and fallin off ::) ::)..get the fuck out of here...

i know we're the great Lakers and we're not supposed to have season like last season..but yeah even the Lakers have seasons like that..i know is shoking but it's true...

how do you think the spurs drafted t.duncan? they had one of those bad seasons and they got the #1 pick and drafted him..

for people to say the Lakers heve fallin off is stupid..fallin off is when you don't have shit...(like the clippers ;D)

we still got kobe and phil some nice young talent around them and 20 million$ to spend in a year of two..it's called having direction muthafuckas..having a plan

but of course b/c we're the Lakers and we're very succesful people just want to jump on us when we're down..that's just the way it is.

And to you dumbass clipper fans saying stop living in the pass and your al bundy comment.....just shut the fuck up...we still the most succesfull franchise eve...and sinse 1999-2000...you're the fucking clippers..you will never come close to achieved what the Lakers have achieved/going to achieved...ok..so please  :sshh: :sshh:

dont you ever ..ever ever ever ever ever !! say you better then the Lakers..how dare you!! slap yourself..you will never take over L.A..go accomplish something in the NBA then you cold talk..maybe

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
Re: How Pathetic are these Laker haters and also Clipper fans
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 10:54:41 PM »
FUCK THE LAKERS thats all that has to be said. the lakers arent nothing but pussy's with there drama and shit. what they need to do is focus and play the damn games and stop puttin up lame excuses for losing. LA'S TEAM IS THE CLIPPERS THATS A REAL TALENTED TEAM.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 10:56:37 PM by 2paclbc »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 11:03:13 PM »
Excuses for losing?  well we've only miss the playoffs 2 times sinse 1978 so i that comment makes no sense..i think you're confuse..don't you mean the clippers need to stop making excuses for losing ???  congradulations on making the playoffs twice in 20 + years   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 11:07:13 PM »
I'm a Magic fan but damn Clipper fans are pathetic. I know alot of Clipper fans & they spend are their time talking shit about the Lakers than the their own crappy team. Get it through your heads, the Clippers are a disgrace to LA. They should leave LA. How embarassing is it that they have to play with all those championship banners up there. I think the Lakers have more championships than the've been to the playoffs and thats just sad.
NBA Clippers= NFL Cardinals

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 11:13:43 PM »
They should leave LA. How embarassing is it that they have to play with all those championship banners up there. I think the Lakers have more championships than the've been to the playoffs and thats just sad.
;D :laugh:

And Staples Center was build for the Lakers Not the clippers...go back to anaheim!!..or san diego

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2005, 11:41:57 PM »
lakers suck

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2005, 11:57:21 PM »

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2005, 12:02:53 AM »
it's just lame how Clipper fans occupy themselves with hating the Lakers and pointing out we didn't make the playoffs..... basically cuz we stooped to their level for a year  :laugh: pretty pathetic

Lakers have the 2nd most titles in history, yet they talk shit

I liked the Clippers a few years back, just tryin to support Los Angeles all around, but they gotta be gay and shit and say shit for no reason so I say fuck em

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 12:06:24 AM »
the lakers arent nothing but pussy's with there drama and shit. what they need to do is focus and play the damn games and stop puttin up lame excuses for losing. LA'S TEAM IS THE CLIPPERS THATS A REAL TALENTED TEAM.
you're a fuckin moron, you must not know SHIT about sports

you think the team WANTS all that media and drama? that's nothing but a distraction and the stars sure don't like it

lol at this dickhead saying the Lakers want drama! and also saying Clippers are L.A.'s team.... the most biased thing I've ever heard..... Clippers L.A.'s team? a team who's made the playoffs 2 times in history is one of the biggest cities teams?  :laugh:

that's like saying the Mets are New York's team!  ::)  what an idiot.....

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2005, 12:09:07 AM »
damn, this fool BizzyRIP set it straight props man  :laugh:

I'm a Magic fan but damn Clipper fans are pathetic. I know alot of Clipper fans & they spend are their time talking shit about the Lakers than the their own crappy team. Get it through your heads, the Clippers are a disgrace to LA. They should leave LA. How embarassing is it that they have to play with all those championship banners up there. I think the Lakers have more championships than the've been to the playoffs and thats just sad.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2005, 12:48:32 AM »
you think the team WANTS all that media and drama? that's nothing but a distraction and the stars sure don't like it

that was all shaq..amazing how people forget how shaq used to get bored so he wanted to create some drama..he needed something to fire him up..

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2005, 01:58:11 AM »
^^^^ comeback to you bein a faggot

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2005, 07:08:25 AM »
Lakers are like the the NYY of NBA.....hated by most.
i styll like em, wanted them to make the playoffz lass yr.
they shud hav a better season then lass yr assumin their team stayz healthy.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2005, 08:09:18 AM »

however, give Clipper fans this...they are REAL fans. Its hard to support a team that hasnt won much in their history. Most Laker fans are just middle-aged housewives in the Los Angeles area who know absolutely nothing about basketball other then that they like the way Yellow and Purple look together lol. At least Clipper fans arent just fairweather fans...