Author Topic: TALKING POINT  (Read 80 times)

Bill O Reilly

TALKING POINT
« on: September 13, 2005, 10:16:34 AM »
Good morning ladies and gentlemen I trust your day is going average to moderately well. I'd like to express my discontent with the current political rivalry between democrats and republicans in America. People seem to be more attracted to choosing a side then choosing an outcome for an issue. It is a poor reflection on our insecurities when we align ourselves with a political party and fail to recognize another sides point of view. Republicans and democrats alike are guilty of this, there is no escaping it. Are we all so insecure that we need to define ourselves by our political affiliations to the point that we shut down the opposing view points from our minds as soon as we hear them? C'mon boys and girls, lets grow up. If you haven't yet registered to vote, sign up for the independent party like I did, if you see things my way, you're bound to head in the right direction. Thanks again, Bill O'Reilly.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 11:12:49 AM by Bill O Reilly »

J Bananas

Re: My thoughts on political affiliation...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 10:53:20 AM »
Well Bill, even though you're an asshole I gotta agree with you, people are some childish fucks when it comes to politics.

Diabolical

Re: TALKING POINT
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 11:39:17 AM »
Well i gotta say my day has been really good, yes, thank you for your concern.

More politicians should ask about peoples days on westcoast rap forums.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 11:45:23 AM by Cop Killla »

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 11:42:29 AM »
^ yes and argue with us. specially with peeps like Cwalker and those islam dudes who try to convert us

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2005, 11:45:37 AM »
^ yes and argue with us. specially with peeps like Cwalker and those islam dudes who try to convert us
LOL they have a better chance of converting MP3s