Author Topic: Isnt it annoying when a song u hate is stuck in your head!!!!  (Read 92 times)

Bomb-A®

Isnt it annoying when a song u hate is stuck in your head!!!!
« on: September 14, 2005, 06:38:49 AM »
i watched the new missy elliot song...last night and its stuck in my head ever since...all day today too...the harder i try to forget it the worse it gets.....i even found myself humming it a couple times....i want it out...any1 know an exorcist or summ >:(

peace

'EclipZe

Re: Isnt it annoying when a song u hate is stuck in your head!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 07:26:37 AM »
I feel ur pain, that song is a pain in the ass after listening to it 1 time, but having it in ur head the whole day omg.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 10:13:44 AM »
Haha, yeah...it happens to me every now & then as well. I hate that shit...and it's always those fucking teeny-bopper artists with catchy/annoying melodies...It makes me pissed for real >:(

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 12:37:22 PM »
yeah i know what thats like....i start singin it and the i tell someone i hate that fuckin song so badly....and then they say why u are u singin it then

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 08:03:08 PM »
lol i was doing that today to the new Young Jeezy and Akon track.I dont really like Young Jeezy but i couldnt escape this song it was on the radio and on tv.All i was saying at work today was Yeaaaahhhh.LOL

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 08:09:38 PM »
at work is the worst... i gotta listen to the same fucking radio station that plays the same songs 24/7 so all day at work im listening to basically Green Day, Weezer and some other shitty ass music... i get those gay songs stuck in my head all the time... i need a MP3 PLayer

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"