Author Topic: A letter to Infinite...  (Read 245 times)

Bill O Reilly

A letter to Infinite...
« on: September 14, 2005, 06:17:26 PM »
Suppose, Infinite, that an aluminum siding salesman came to your brick home and proceeded to inform you of the benefits of aluminum siding day and night, without regard to the fact that brick homes need no such siding, and repeated himself endlessly and refused to leave your living room to allow you to discuss subjects there that interested you. Wouldn't you, at some point, lose your Muslim virtue of patience and hustle him bodily from your home? Notwithstanding his sincere desire to sell you something that he himself has benefitted from and in which he believes most thoroughly? Wanting to do you good, no matter how inappropriate to your personal situation? How much patience has even a saint?

In short, Infinite, that is what you and your sincere, fundamentalist friends are doing here. You have read the Koran (i hope), and developed your own (or more likely accepted your religious leader's) interpretation of it, and because you are an outsider to the rest of society, you do not understand the good and the bad that the world encounters on a daily basis.

You are as convinced that we need your particular vision and version of religion, just as much as that siding salesman is convinced that everyone needs aluminum siding. People who live in brick houses don't need aluminum siding, and atheists, along with religious church (or synagogue) going people here don't need a new religion. My advice is that you stop trying to divert your growing pains in to religious nonsense in the hopes that you will convince us you're not just another depressed, lost kid. Be yourself. Thank you.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: A letter to Infinite...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 06:40:02 PM »
OWNED!!! ;D

Diabolical

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 07:16:12 PM »
Hahaha

About time.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 11:08:54 PM »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 04:46:12 AM »
stating the obvious, buts still lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 06:12:32 AM »
not owned, just well said.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2005, 03:50:34 AM »
bill ive traveled all the way back in time,only to call you a cracka. :laugh:
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2005, 03:53:14 AM »
OWNED!!! ;D
And you are the one thats "owned",if you like to give props to a racist shit hole like fag oreilly....get your shit together teddy bear.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2005, 03:54:55 AM »
Hahaha

About time.
your ass should be sore wright now.cause you rideing alot of dick homie.........owned!!! 8)

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2005, 05:38:32 AM »
OWNED!!! ;D
And you are the one thats "owned",if you like to give props to a racist shit hole like fag oreilly....get your shit together teddy bear.

Those hollering racist are often the biggest racists. Eat shit, ignorant fool. How can you deny this "Letter to Infinite" is on point?

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2005, 08:57:15 AM »
Man that dude hempside is so butthurt, why dont you take all those emotions and bake em in a pie u fuckin woman!

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2005, 10:49:46 AM »
hempside. F-U-C-K U
for u stupid comments in this thread

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2005, 11:58:13 AM »
So what yall saying,I should not talk shit, to a known racist.please!do any of you really think, this low life really cares about what yall are thinking, or even have to say.come on,yall can not be that serious about this oreilly "boy".....And he knows im wright,about who he really is(a KLANSMAN)...hell,if slavery came back today.he would probally own about to or three negros in his house...yall need to chill,at let this be between me and fuck oreilly...fuck'em :psych:

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2005, 12:05:30 PM »
So what yall saying,I should not talk shit, to a known racist.please!do any of you really think, this low life really cares about what yall are thinking, or even have to say.come on,yall can not be that serious about this oreilly "boy".....And he knows im wright,about who he really is(a KLANSMAN)...hell,if slavery came back today.he would probally own about to or three negros in his house...yall need to chill,at let this be between me and fuck oreilly...fuck'em :psych:

IT'S AN ALIAS

Bill O Reilly

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2005, 12:15:05 PM »
Its laughable that a white teenager thinks he is qualified to call someone a "house negro". But aside from that, the Klansman comments, and the known racist comments, I do respect what you have to say and view you as a credible member of this forum, even if no one else does.