Author Topic: Exclusive Mack 10 Interview  (Read 1000 times)

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Exclusive Mack 10 Interview
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2005, 04:35:11 AM »
actually he was real cool we even talked about him comin to uk doin shows n shit before the actual intterview i edited it out.
he musta had a bad day when nima interviewed him  or he prolly changed his ways. thing is he dont really give long answers etc

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2005, 05:08:33 AM »
u know him?

but anyways, no offense but u have no idea what u are talking about. your on a whole different page. the interview we did, well we asked the "nice as pie" questions, asked him all about him, all about his projects, all about his past music, what he sees in his future, where he sees hiphop etc etc it was a very "pro" Mack 10 interview, nothin that was asked could have possibly upset him. He was the one giving the one worded answers and acting like it was a fuckin hassle to talk to us ...

i would have rather he say "guys, i cant be fucked doing this right now, can we set up another time" rather than give the pathetic responses that he gave. Waste of a damn phone call. so dont get it twisted, we were not asking him about beef, about shit that he may have been offended about ... and neither was Nima, he only asked that last question as a last resport to get some form of response from him!

go through dubcnn.com's interview list, or raptism.com's for that matter, if people like 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Ice T, Mobb Deep, Bone Thugs, DJ Quik, Crooked I, Cypress Hill, WC etc can give top notch interviews and really give interviewers something to work with, then i cannot see why Mack 10 couldnt do the same thing.

The times I done met Mack, he done been real cool to me. and really dude, no disrespect it seems like you kinda gettin mad about the shit and tryna be funny "do i know him?" I dont hang out with the nigga every day or no shit like that but i met dude thru a mutual homy and he was cool, iit aint even like that, but i can judge a nigga on how they came at me. a rapper is obligated to be cool in interviews and shit i agree, but you actin about as sensitive as you say he does

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2005, 05:48:08 AM »
LMAO @ mac 10

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2005, 06:00:57 AM »
^^ I feel you and I didn't mean no harm, I started doing the interview with Mack and asked him normal questions, but dude wasn't even ellaborating on any of them, just giving one word answers, and that kidnapping question I was asked to ask him by one of Mack's old homies and I was just like fuck it I might aswell ask him that.

He's an artist, it's in his duty to give interviews, artists gain so many fans when they come off cool in interviews, I don't know why some gotta be like that.

Although I have to add tha Mack has been the only person I've interviewed that was unfriendly..

Say what you will about G-Unit, they always come off really cool in their DubCNN interviews...greeting Nima and elaborating on their answers. On TV, 50 comes off as an arrogant prick most of the time, but in that interview conducted for the site a while back I don't think I could fault how polite he was. I know that I would certainly be appreciative if the artist took the time to learn my name and seemed genuinely interested in the interview.

Can't just say them though, as Nima said it seems that with most of the interviews that he conducts, the artists are friendly and eager to answer the questions.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

The Predator

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2005, 03:54:31 PM »
What a read this thread was, better then the actual interview.

Thanks for the interview but Mack should know handling a proper interview is part of handling his business in the rap game. How hard can it be.

Car trunk Tarantino style kidnappings? what hood mack rep? See if Mack gave out proper responses he could of smartly cleared shit up.

Looks like WSC as a unit is over like in the way of Da Lench Mob.

'Hustlers Handbook' should have some dope cuts on it though.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2005, 01:52:03 AM »
The times I done met Mack, he done been real cool to me. and really dude, no disrespect it seems like you kinda gettin mad about the shit and tryna be funny "do i know him?" I dont hang out with the nigga every day or no shit like that but i met dude thru a mutual homy and he was cool, iit aint even like that, but i can judge a nigga on how they came at me. a rapper is obligated to be cool in interviews and shit i agree, but you actin about as sensitive as you say he does

i aint mad chief, just stating the experience we had with Mack 10. as it turned out, we were not the only ones who had a negative experience when interviewing him. i honestly couldn't care less about him, i am not a fan of his.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2005, 11:12:39 AM »
I feel that.

smp4life

« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2005, 01:39:14 PM »
The Relativez destroyed Mack 10 with the eloquently named "F*** Mack 10." LOL.  Did Mack 10 ever respond back?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2005, 02:08:21 PM »
dubcnn.com: Tha Relativez dissed you on their album that came out last year, did you ever reply to them?

I don't reply to people I sell more in the first week than they do in the whole run of their record, so you know, I woulda done them a favor by replyin. That's bullshit, Da Hood did more in the first week than they did in their whole run.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2013, 09:27:08 PM »
I ain't got the audio no more but I remember the quality was real bad too.

It basically went like this... I asked him

Nima: Is it true you got kidnapped back in '99 or 2000?

Mack 10: Hell naw man!

Nima: That's what I heard, just wanted to see what's up with that?

Mack 10: Where do you get your info from homie? Wh.. I.. What hood you from homie?

Nima: I just gather the questions that the fans want to know and ask the artists... This was one of them.

Mack 10: Fuck that homie, that's bullshit, ay, hold on one second.

............ 2 minutes break

Mack 10's publicist on the phone: "Nima, Mack is a little pissed, how many more questions do you have?

Nima: That's it, I just need him to do a drop.

then Mack did his drop and that was that...

yup!

lmao...classic. was this taken out the interview? cant find it here..

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/mack10/