Author Topic: Exclusive Mack 10 Interview  (Read 1006 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Exclusive Mack 10 Interview
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2005, 07:57:59 PM »
funny shit

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2005, 09:29:31 PM »
LMAO, that's classic, Nima 

:psych: to Mac for being an asshole to innocent interviewers for no reason
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2005, 09:36:57 PM »
Mack 10: Where do you get your info from homie? Wh.. I.. What hood you from homie?
LMAO !!!!

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2005, 07:17:32 AM »
LMFAO! at Nima's interview of mack 10. Damn! what the hell was he on when asked about nate dogg and knocturnal? lol I never knew about that rumor of him getting kidnapped. I can't believe you actually asked him that question and yea mack 10 is not a great person to interview. Here's a prop for asking him that question. It seriously had me laughing out loud.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2005, 07:58:14 AM »
Mack Dime is a dick...I find it amusing that he blames Cube for not wanting to do the tour when he was the one responsible for WSCG breaking up.  Asshole!  I lost respect for One O.  He wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for Cube.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2005, 08:25:36 AM »
^^ ;D i wasn't sure if i was gone ask it, but dude was bein such a bitch anyways so i was like fuck it might as well piss him off too

LMFAO...Props.

Nima, you should have said something to piss off Styles of The LOX when you did the interview with him. Seems like him and Mack share a VERY similar interview technique! ;)

Also, LMAO at Mack 10 asking Nima what 'hood he claims. Gangsta!
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2005, 09:13:57 AM »
Mack Dime is a dick...I find it amusing that he blames Cube for not wanting to do the tour when he was the one responsible for WSCG breaking up.  Asshole!  I lost respect for One O.  He wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for Cube.
I missing something. When did mack 10 break up wsc? and yea that was funny mack 10 asking what hood nima claims. Mack 10 seem kind of paranoid LOL.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

ABN

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2005, 10:27:43 AM »
^^ ;D i wasn't sure if i was gone ask it, but dude was bein such a bitch anyways so i was like fuck it might as well piss him off too
Nima, you should have said something to piss off Styles of The LOX when you did the interview with him. Seems like him and Mack share a VERY similar interview technique! ;)
naw Styles can be hella talkative if you ask him some real questions about real issues. just check out his interview over at www.soundslam.com and you´ll see that he can be very open in interviews if you ask him about social issues and things like that.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2005, 11:51:45 AM »
^^ Yeah I think Styles just had a bad day that time, but Mack is known to be an asshole..

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2005, 05:03:46 PM »
Mack 10 was the worst interview we ever did at Raptism.Com!

I'd expect Eminem, Snoop or 50 Cent - u know, the "superstars" to act the way Mack 10 did.

But 50 was the most down to earth cool peoples to talk to whilst Mack 10 .... he is a real dick.

After that, I'd never do any interview with him again, I'm actually surprised u did another one Nima - i would have said "fuck him"

.... or asked him the kidnap question again as your first question ;)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2005, 03:19:58 AM »
^^ Haha, I didnt do this one, Yash did! I wouldn't interview him again..

Rudki

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2005, 03:28:56 AM »
i mite aswell add to this........like relativez said FUCK MACK 10

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2005, 01:49:45 AM »
Mack 10 cool as fuck! I just dont think artist like answering crazy ass questions,no disrespect to nobody,but that aint cool somebody give yall a interview then yall shit on em. muphucas just be wantin to be asked some real, relevent shit,thats all.......
sometimes muphucas just be havin a bad day! I just think sometimes yall gotta be aware that these interviews lead to real shit happenin in the street, so yall need to think if you really want to contribute to somebody gettin they wig pushed back, cus the shit can go down in a heartbeat, so i would leave the "Beef" questions alone,cus alotta that shit is innuendo and speculation..and could lead to a nigga dyin!
I love what yall doin, just be carefull with it
« Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 01:59:51 AM by Realbiggsteele »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2005, 03:28:21 AM »
^^ I feel you and I didn't mean no harm, I started doing the interview with Mack and asked him normal questions, but dude wasn't even ellaborating on any of them, just giving one word answers, and that kidnapping question I was asked to ask him by one of Mack's old homies and I was just like fuck it I might aswell ask him that.

He's an artist, it's in his duty to give interviews, artists gain so many fans when they come off cool in interviews, I don't know why some gotta be like that.

Although I have to add tha Mack has been the only person I've interviewed that was unfriendly..

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2005, 04:05:35 AM »
Mack 10 cool as fuck! I just dont think artist like answering crazy ass questions,no disrespect to nobody,but that aint cool somebody give yall a interview then yall shit on em. muphucas just be wantin to be asked some real, relevent shit,thats all.......
sometimes muphucas just be havin a bad day! I just think sometimes yall gotta be aware that these interviews lead to real shit happenin in the street, so yall need to think if you really want to contribute to somebody gettin they wig pushed back, cus the shit can go down in a heartbeat, so i would leave the "Beef" questions alone,cus alotta that shit is innuendo and speculation..and could lead to a nigga dyin!
I love what yall doin, just be carefull with it

u know him?

but anyways, no offense but u have no idea what u are talking about. your on a whole different page. the interview we did, well we asked the "nice as pie" questions, asked him all about him, all about his projects, all about his past music, what he sees in his future, where he sees hiphop etc etc it was a very "pro" Mack 10 interview, nothin that was asked could have possibly upset him. He was the one giving the one worded answers and acting like it was a fuckin hassle to talk to us ...

i would have rather he say "guys, i cant be fucked doing this right now, can we set up another time" rather than give the pathetic responses that he gave. Waste of a damn phone call. so dont get it twisted, we were not asking him about beef, about shit that he may have been offended about ... and neither was Nima, he only asked that last question as a last resport to get some form of response from him!

go through dubcnn.com's interview list, or raptism.com's for that matter, if people like 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Ice T, Mobb Deep, Bone Thugs, DJ Quik, Crooked I, Cypress Hill, WC etc can give top notch interviews and really give interviewers something to work with, then i cannot see why Mack 10 couldnt do the same thing.

8)