Author Topic: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1823 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2005, 10:56:32 AM »

Next time just write in "I was sonned".

I don't care if you're ugly or not, but you have no rights to clown pictures of me as a child when you're a fucking beastly being.

Sonned? By what? Your opinion? LOL. You stating that is not a fact. It's the opinion of a Laker groupie.  :-X

LOL @ No rights to clown pictures of you as a child. Damn, you're hurt. Grab a tissue. LOL. I never once talked about your looks. But, for some gay reason, you love to talk about another mans looks. You're just trying to find a reason to talk about my looks. Put the lotion down, I don't go that way you Hebrew Homo.

How am I a Laker groupie? Because I provide facts to back my arguement supporting my team? I'm an NBA fan and the Lakers are my team. I've proven my basketball knowledge on this board...You're just a dumbass fatso who loves to argue no matter what it's about. Even if it's something you have no clue about, like basketball. The only pictures you have a right to laugh at, being as hideous as you are, are E-Krondons...Put the burrito down, stop the yapping, and get to cutting...

SGV

« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2005, 11:02:00 AM »

How am I a Laker groupie? Because I provide facts to back my arguement supporting my team? I'm an NBA fan and the Lakers are my team. I've proven my basketball knowledge on this board...You're just a dumbass fatso who loves to argue no matter what it's about. Even if it's something you have no clue about, like basketball. The only pictures you have a right to laugh at, being as hideous as you are, are E-Krondons...Put the burrito down, stop the yapping, and get to cutting...

What facts? I've yet to see fact. Only opinion. Make a topic and ask if you're a Laker groupie, watch what the responses say. You get HURT when people say something bad about the Lakers (I.E. this thread). You're a proven groupie. How do I not have a clue about Basketball? Because I posted facts about the Celtics? Uh... LOL.

I have the right to laugh at any picture. You're so insecure about YOUR looks that you look at other men... You're pathetic. I've never seen a straight man focus so much of his time on mens looks before.

All in all Nikki, you said "End of discussion" already, but you're still going on and on. Who really is the one who loves to argue? Me or you?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2005, 11:18:52 AM »

What facts? I've yet to see fact. Only opinion. Make a topic and ask if you're a Laker groupie, watch what the responses say. You get HURT when people say something bad about the Lakers (I.E. this thread). You're a proven groupie. How do I not have a clue about Basketball? Because I posted facts about the Celtics? Uh... LOL.

I have the right to laugh at any picture. You're so insecure about YOUR looks that you look at other men... You're pathetic. I've never seen a straight man focus so much of his time on mens looks before.

All in all Nikki, you said "End of discussion" already, but you're still going on and on. Who really is the one who loves to argue? Me or you?

End of discussion as in what you said from that point on has no meaning due to your extreme sonnage. What facts? The Lakers have a better winning percentage than the Celtics. The Lakers have produced more legends and all-stars than the Celtics. The Lakers have been a consistantly strong team throughout history. The Lakers have been Western Conference Champs 14 times and NBA Champs 14 times. Those facts, you slow retard. You have just as much right to laugh at peoples pics as Mauzip has to laugh at homos... 8)

SGV

« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2005, 11:24:32 AM »

End of discussion as in what you said from that point on has no meaning due to your extreme sonnage. What facts? The Lakers have a better winning percentage than the Celtics. The Lakers have produced more legends and all-stars than the Celtics. The Lakers have been a consistantly strong team throughout history. The Lakers have been Western Conference Champs 14 times and NBA Champs 14 times. Those facts, you slow retard. You have just as much right to laugh at peoples pics as Mauzip has to laugh at homos... 8)

Those facts are meaningless:

Yes, they have a better winning percentage (Same applies for being consistently strong). Fact remains... Celtics still have more titles. What does it matter if you win so much in the regular season, but can't close at the end?

Cool, they've Produced more legends and All-Stars, that means they've had great players. Fact still remains, Celtics still have more titles. What good is it to have all these greats if they can't win a title? They must not be THAT great.

14 Wins and 14 Loses, don't sugar coat it. They've failed 14 times to win the title, Celtics have only failed 3 times.

Yea... You're hurt about your looks. LOL. Nikki feels ugly inside and outside. Awwwww

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2005, 11:29:34 AM »

Those facts are meaningless:

Yes, they have a better winning percentage (Same applies for being consistently strong). Fact remains... Celtics still have more titles. What does it matter if you win so much in the regular season, but can't close at the end?

Cool, they've Produced more legends and All-Stars, that means they've had great players. Fact still remains, Celtics still have more titles. What good is it to have all these greats if they can't win a title? They must not be THAT great.

14 Wins and 14 Loses, don't sugar coat it. They've failed 14 times to win the title, Celtics have only failed 3 times.

Yea... You're hurt about your looks. LOL. Nikki feels ugly inside and outside. Awwwww

Those facts are meaningless? We're not arguing about which franchise has the most titles...If that were the case you'd be correct. Since we're arguing about the bigger and more succesful franchise, winning perecentage, legends, consistancy etc. all come in to play...Understand yet?

PLANT

« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2005, 11:35:19 AM »
NIK, you need help man. :-\

SGV

« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2005, 11:35:25 AM »

Those facts are meaningless? We're not arguing about which franchise has the most titles...If that were the case you'd be correct. Since we're arguing about the bigger and more succesful franchise, winning perecentage, legends, consistancy etc. all come in to play...Understand yet?

What you don't understand is the breakdown I guess.

If the Bulls didn't win the title that season they went 72-10, that shit would've been for nothing. Who cares how many wins you had in a regular season, you just choked at the end. You're a fluke. Just like when the Lakers didn't do shit with Payton, Malone, Kobe and Shaq. By all means, 4 great players... And they didn't even win a title. How pointless. Same with the Rockets when they had Drexler, Barkely and Olajuwon. It don't matter if you have legends and what not, can they win the title is the real question.

That's what this is about, winning titles. 10 years from now, people aren't gonna go back to a season where say the second seed team won the title and say "Such and such team had a better record during the regular season! They were better." No... They'll say "Such and such team was second seed and they won the title."

A title cements you in History forever. Nobody ever remembers the second best.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2005, 02:25:12 PM »

What you don't understand is the breakdown I guess.

If the Bulls didn't win the title that season they went 72-10, that shit would've been for nothing. Who cares how many wins you had in a regular season, you just choked at the end. You're a fluke. Just like when the Lakers didn't do shit with Payton, Malone, Kobe and Shaq. By all means, 4 great players... And they didn't even win a title. How pointless. Same with the Rockets when they had Drexler, Barkely and Olajuwon. It don't matter if you have legends and what not, can they win the title is the real question.

That's what this is about, winning titles. 10 years from now, people aren't gonna go back to a season where say the second seed team won the title and say "Such and such team had a better record during the regular season! They were better." No... They'll say "Such and such team was second seed and they won the title."

A title cements you in History forever. Nobody ever remembers the second best.

LOL...But we're not talking about regular season wins. We're talking about 14 time Western Conference champs and 14 time NBA champs...In the NBA, when you win the west, you get a title; Western Conference Champion...Lakers have been consistantly strong, therefore making them the bigger and stronger franchise...If you want, I'll repeat it again...

PLANT

« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2005, 02:27:57 PM »
If you want, I'll repeat it again...
Would you mind?   ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2005, 02:29:00 PM »
If you want, I'll repeat it again...
Would you mind?   ::)

Would you mind letting loose of that grip you got on my nutsack... :(

SGV

« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2005, 03:25:16 PM »

LOL...But we're not talking about regular season wins. We're talking about 14 time Western Conference champs and 14 time NBA champs...In the NBA, when you win the west, you get a title; Western Conference Champion...Lakers have been consistantly strong, therefore making them the bigger and stronger franchise...If you want, I'll repeat it again...

LMAO. So... Like I've said... They've been Second best 14 times. They obviously weren't the bigger, stronger or most consistant team those 14 years. =(

ecrazy

« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2005, 03:46:14 PM »

LMAO. So... Like I've said... They've been Second best 14 times. They obviously weren't the bigger, stronger or most consistant team those 14 years. =(

You're pathetic. I've never seen a straight man focus so much of his time on mens looks before.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2005, 03:50:18 PM »

Do you know the meaning of consistant? In order to win the west you have to be a strong team. The Lakers have consistantly put together strong teams...Get it yet?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2005, 03:51:33 PM »

You're pathetic. I've never seen a straight man focus so much of his time on mens looks before.

LMAO...Why do only the most hideous looking beings say that?

SGV

« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2005, 05:03:18 PM »

Do you know the meaning of consistant? In order to win the west you have to be a strong team. The Lakers have consistantly put together strong teams...Get it yet?

That's fine, they're strong enough to win the West 28 times, but only strong enough to win the Title 14. Get it yet?

LMAO...Why do only the most hideous looking beings say that?

Who knows. Maybe because another "man" is judging their looks so closely and it begins to feel like this "man" has a huge obsession with their looks. You = Gay.