Author Topic: Spurs compared to 80's Lakers squads by...  (Read 1516 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spurs compared to 80's Lakers squads by...
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 10:03:25 PM »
congradulations on "maybe" been just like the Lakers..i know you want to be like us real bad..you want to know how it feels to be a Laker fan...i doubt you'll win consecutive championships (forget about 3 straight like The Lakers and bulls) but if you pray for it and eat your vegetables maybe your dream will come true

BTW Magic is a analyst you shouldn't get that exsited about those comments..he can't act like a homer..i bet he don't give a shit about the spurs

and you're stil a bandwaggon spurs fan...probably jumped on that bandwaggon in 99 in that 50 game season when the Lakers got beat by the spurs and used that to talk shit on Laker fans..eh you got burned 4 out of the next 5 years wich included the famus 0.4 second shot ;D 8)...

and the spurs still brought in the Lowest ratings in NBA finals history in 2003(Lowest ever) and 2005(2nd lowest games 1-5) untill the Last 2 games..like always the Lakers had to bring some buzz to the NBA by announsing phil jax return to the Lakers during the NBA Finals 8) :)

Free Post

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 09:49:05 AM »
LMAO@This comparison...You think just cuz Magic said it that it means something? Magic and every other NBA analyst has compared Kobe to Jordan. Does that mean anything?...80's Lakers would ride on todays Spurs like they were a little league team...He just said they play to win like the 80's Lakers did, that doesn't mean they're anywhere near as great as the 80's Lakers were...I know this Spurs team is amazing, but the 80's Lakers would seriously run down these Spurs...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 05:44:56 PM »
Magic >>> Spurs' history.

Nothing to add.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 05:58:17 PM »
Magic >>> Spurs' history.

Nothing to add.

;D

Kobe 3 Championships>>Spurs 3 Championships

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2005, 05:05:50 AM »
lol@ u morons.

i can honestly say i didnt read any of your posts. but i know how u dickriders are already. i only post this shit up because its YOUR guy who said it. in that stupidass lebron argument, it was YOUR guy who said that lebron was far better early in his career then Kobe was. thats it, plain and simple. deal with it and suck it up.

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2005, 06:06:13 AM »
Analysts always compare teams to others, if Magic thinks that , it's his right. I don't see the point of making this thread outside speaking about the team you like and the Lakers you hate.....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2005, 12:29:42 PM »
lol@ u morons.

i can honestly say i didnt read any of your posts.

of course you didn't you can't handle the ass whopins no more..lol @ you been a bitter spurs fan...can you make it more abvious why you say stupid shit like Lebronze is better then kobe  ;D....

so how dies it fell to be owned TeeRaySix9Teen ??? ;D

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2005, 06:12:32 PM »
lol@ u morons.

of course you didn't you can't handle the ass whopins no more..lol @ you been a bitter spurs fan...can you make it more abvious why you say stupid shit like Lebronze is better then kobe  ;D....

the internet isnt for everybody, 'whopins', 'abvious', 'lebronze', 'how dies it feel' ? what the hell are you smoking?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2005, 07:03:50 PM »
Nobody lives in the past more than Lakers fans...don't expect to compete for a championship anytime soon.

The Spurs and Pistons had very low ratings because they play team ball.  They play ball the right way, unfortunately that doesn't sell tickets.   Having four Hall of Famers sells tickets.  Having a rapist sells tickets.  Having more drama on your team than Days of Our Lives sells tickets.

Go ahead dickriders...flame away.  But please, before you do, check your replies for spelling and puncuation errors.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2005, 07:04:44 PM »
lol@ u morons.

the internet isnt for everybody, 'whopins', 'abvious', 'lebronze', 'how dies it feel' ? what the hell are you smoking?

He's a lil retarded...
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2005, 07:31:59 PM »
Nobody lives in the past more than Lakers fans...don't expect to compete for a championship anytime soon.

The Spurs and Pistons had very low ratings because they play team ball.  They play ball the right way, unfortunately that doesn't sell tickets.   Having four Hall of Famers sells tickets.  Having a rapist sells tickets.  Having more drama on your team than Days of Our Lives sells tickets.

Go ahead dickriders...flame away.  But please, before you do, check your replies for spelling and puncuation errors.

How 'bout Showtime sells... 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2005, 10:22:36 PM »
lol@ u morons.

first of all smart ass i was typing fast...I was getting ready to watch the 2nd half of the game i was watching...and me calling Lebron "Labronze" was on purpose..you see..he won a bronze medal..so his nick name is Lebronze" so  :psych: and all the haters..& also lol @ you bringing my  spelling..that's a nother sign that these faggots lost the argument
« Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 10:35:46 PM by "Speak On It"-Kurupt »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2005, 10:30:41 PM »

HA!..Faggot! a nother person got butthurt..lol @ you defending the spurs a.k.a The Lakers Bitch...and how do we live in the past? B/c we let people know we're the best franchise? if they don't want to hear that, just shut the fuck up :sshh:

Once these Laker haters get schooled they go with the "living in the past" card..morons

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2005, 10:34:17 PM »
lol@ u morons.

He's a lil retarded...

And Favre is Overrated and should retire he fucking sucks