Author Topic: What you know about sippin syrup?  (Read 376 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: What you know about sippin syrup?
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2005, 01:50:41 AM »
dayum, i heard of it but aint really gota clue wahts init?? and waht is actually does?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2005, 12:27:07 PM »
anybody hear that MC Chris Song the Tussin?  thats what its about I heard u get hella nauseous

-KIDRENEGADE-

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2005, 12:32:42 PM »
I tried it a couple of times. I drank about 1/4 of the bottle of Nyquil with my alocohol throughout the night. It tasted so nasty, but I was so damn relaxed. I would recommend Percocet over lean though. Same effects, no disgusting taste.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 12:37:26 PM by $ »

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2005, 12:54:26 PM »
im from memphis mayne.and the shit will have you fucked off!if you got a weak stomach.the high is cool,but we use to it down in the south...not a big fan of it,but I tried it mybe3 times....got some homies that love it!me, i will just stick to the hemp.done tried everything else. 8)

memphis germany?  :D

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2005, 01:02:30 PM »
From what I know, real syrup is made from Promethazine with Codeine...

not nyquil, robotussin, etc...

UAK

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2005, 01:06:02 PM »
You guys are all idiots.

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2005, 01:06:36 PM »
Sure thing sisqo.

ABN

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2005, 01:20:06 PM »
that´s what my cousins been telling me aswell, and they said that you really shouldn´t it mix it with alcohol but i forgot why.

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2005, 01:31:57 PM »

not nyquil, robotussin, etc...

whats Promethazine? i heard about that too and i think you get this on prescription only. Or can it be only cough syrup with codeine in it. If thats good, im all set  8). And how much do you put in a drink, for example.. 3-4 tea spoon? And do you mix it with alcohol and a soft drink all together. I even heard mothafuckaz be putting jolly ranchers candy in it. If anyone know, thanks in advance.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2005, 02:00:14 PM »
"This H-Town Texas, city of codeine" - Mike D
"Mama put me out at only fourteen
So I start sellin crack cocaine and codeine
" - 3-2

the prescription-only codeine cough medicine Promethazine

You can over-dose on this shit. R.I.P Dj Screw  :-\ (but you can over-dose on anything lol)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2005, 04:21:44 PM »
isnt syrup just cough syrup like vodka and like 7-up... sum1 told me u put a pack of cocaine in that shit too.. ive never tried it with coke but that other shit was fucked weirdest drunk ever everythings like slow motion

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2005, 05:43:20 PM »
salvia sucks balls, worst shit I've ever tried.

I always figured Sippin On Some Syrup was just southern slang for drinking alcohol.  Are you guys serious that it is drinking cough syrup?  Thats crazy.  I've had a lil cough syrup when I've had a few beers or drinks and/or smoked some dank, but the reason I had the cough syrup was cuz I was sick.  I never just drank some of that shit just to get fucked up off it.  I read in this book about drugs, that certain cough syrups (can't remember which ones) if you drink the whole bottle you will halucinate and shit.  It sounded very crazy, but it also sounded like it could really suck.

nah salvia 20x extract shit was tight just like an acid trip but a lot shorter but even more realistic.  actually in another world.  u prob smoked the leaves or some weak shit kid.  and i have also drank that vicks 44 shit.  chugged 2 bottles and u dont really hallucinate you just see like shadow type shit and u just get mad tired and weak but its def not worth it cause it makes ur stomach feel like shit.  the active ingredient that you are looking for when sippin tussin is DXM.  so if ur buying it check the bottle.  anyone need to kno about drugs just ask the kid

Acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2005, 06:09:26 PM »
salvia sucks balls, worst shit I've ever tried.

I always figured Sippin On Some Syrup was just southern slang for drinking alcohol. Are you guys serious that it is drinking cough syrup? Thats crazy. I've had a lil cough syrup when I've had a few beers or drinks and/or smoked some dank, but the reason I had the cough syrup was cuz I was sick. I never just drank some of that shit just to get fucked up off it. I read in this book about drugs, that certain cough syrups (can't remember which ones) if you drink the whole bottle you will halucinate and shit. It sounded very crazy, but it also sounded like it could really suck.

nah salvia 20x extract shit was tight just like an acid trip but a lot shorter but even more realistic. actually in another world. u prob smoked the leaves or some weak shit kid. and i have also drank that vicks 44 shit. chugged 2 bottles and u dont really hallucinate you just see like shadow type shit and u just get mad tired and weak but its def not worth it cause it makes ur stomach feel like shit. the active ingredient that you are looking for when sippin tussin is DXM. so if ur buying it check the bottle. anyone need to kno about drugs just ask the kid

no, kid, I smoked the salvia extract several times, and it sucks.  the first time was kinda cool.  that shit sucks balls.  its nothing like acid.  If you think salvia is like acid, then you had some bunk ass acid.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2005, 06:11:17 PM »
im from memphis mayne.and the shit will have you fucked off!if you got a weak stomach.the high is cool,but we use to it down in the south...not a big fan of it,but I tried it mybe3 times....got some homies that love it!me, i will just stick to the hemp.done tried everything else. 8)

memphis germany?  :D
too fuckin' funny ;D

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2005, 07:56:38 PM »
isnt syrup just cough syrup like vodka and like 7-up... sum1 told me u put a pack of cocaine in that shit too.. ive never tried it with coke but that other shit was fucked weirdest drunk ever everythings like slow motion

what shit are you talking about that makes everything slow down, my boy had that affect before when he was away at school, he said he was fucked and listening to some chopped and screwed mixes at a club and it was pretty crazy so i've been wondering about it since then...let me know, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :