Author Topic: Bossolo - "My Bloc" (I.E) (Audio, Images + Info) (Prod. Fingazz, Young Tre)  (Read 175 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Once again dubcnn is back to drop some info and audio on an artist that some of you that may not be aware of. Bossolo grew up in sunny California, another Rap artist representing the Inland Empire. Throughout his youth he was influenced by the music of Dr. Dre, Too Short and 2 Pac, as he listened, he learned and a deep passion for rap music nurtured within. Rap gave Bossolo a reason to live, without it he believes he would be a lost soul. Growing up was hard in a single parent home, no father figure just another ghetto child trapped in the streets of poverty and pain.

From drug sales to jail cells, gang violence and weed smoke, Bossolo found many days alone abused by Alcohol. Through all the struggles Bossolo found hope and started recording an album in the studio in the early 1990's as Smooth MC T however it was left unfinished after he lost his Fiance. 7 years later Bossolo regrouped and started pushing out CD's in the streets of Moreno Valley. Big Boss Solo, "The Game Aint Over" sold 5 thousand units while 2002's "Beyond 2002" sold 7 Thousand units with no air play just street grinding.

On December 24th 2003 came another heart breaking phone call that would change his life for ever, the death of his Younger Brother, murdered on the Streets of the I.E due to black on black crime. He dedicated his latest album, "My Bloc" to his younger brother that never got a chance to here the new product. The album was released through an independent label, Black Knight Ent. earlier this year. and his latest album "My Bloc" is Available at FYE, Wherehouse Music, Sam Goody and Virgin Mega-Store. Production on the album is handled Fingazz and Young Tre who has produced hit songs for the Platinum Group Westside Connection.

Bossolo has opened up for acts such as Bobby Valetino, Rosarito Mexico, Sly Boogy, E Street Alley and The Game. He can also be heard on "The Bay Compilation C4 presents Dirt Hustling."

Below we have some audio from the release and some images for you to check out, please listen to the music and drop feedback over at the World Famous WCC Forums and if you can purchase a copy of the album and support a great talent by clicking here. Look for more news and audio from Bossolo in the future!

Bossolo - Father 2 Son (Produced By Joe Alfaro)
Bossolo - Get On Up (Produced By Young Tre)
Bossolo - Mama Don't Cry (Produced By Fingazz)
Bossolo - Wes Coast (Produced By Fingazz)

Bossolo 1 | Bossolo 2 | Bossolo In The Studio | Bossolo Album Advert

www.dubcnn.com

PLEASE DROP FEEDBACK! Enjoy! :)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

RECOGNIZE187

Re: Bossolo - "My Bloc" (I.E) (Audio, Images + Info) (Prod. Fingazz, Young Tre)
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 05:48:26 AM »
i heared the album and it's tight!!! that real westcoast sound! gangsta shit!!!  i wanted to open a topic about him... 8)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 05:52:19 AM »
props for the reply, yea dude has talent, keep it coming yall!

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 08:15:24 AM »
yeah i can't deny dude talent.
I'm going to see if i can order his album on cdbaby or amazon.

TNB

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 09:44:48 AM »
I've heard Fingazz producing a lot of stuff lately, everything i've heard has been fire!

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2005, 10:51:11 AM »
cduniverse got the album for 12,99$.

50cal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2005, 03:36:47 PM »
Im akeep it real,it wasnt bad,I can see,them pushing young tre and fingazz as producers when most was by someone else,the beats by fingazz,and young tre,sounded like throw away beats.I think he has some skills but it was way to obvious that they did the-   a track for the ladies, atrack for the clubs,a track for this, and that, wich is playing it safe,others do it to but we got to break this chain, we are like robots,cloning the formula, and It aint workin and in this effort it was way to obvious.I think he has talent, and with better production he could do somethin, I would like to hear him over some beats he handpicks that is his style,it seems like he was guided into doing certain things, get bangin beats and let loose.

Gangsta Mike

• Lil Geezy
Bossolo
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2005, 10:52:53 AM »
I saw Bossolo in Rosarito Mexico he did his thang the crowd was on him.
his crew  gave out shirts and passed out that hot single"WestCoast
when I got back to San Diego I went and Coped his album.I give Bossolo two thumbs up.......no ?
the album is tight fo real
keep doing your thing mann

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2005, 12:24:10 PM »
Keep it coming guys! all feedback welcome!  ;D

Mr.tru

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2005, 10:38:07 AM »
I like the songs that I herd.Fingazz prodution is tight on that "WestCoast"
we all know Young Tre is hot if yall didn't know Young Tre produced Mack 10,Mc Eiht,Cj Mac
westside Connection.Keep it commin Boss u got what it takes never give up.
I'm going to Buy the Album fo sho  8) 8)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2005, 09:42:17 AM »
BUMP! ;D