Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35251 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #825 on: December 24, 2007, 05:47:55 AM »
oh yeh, January 31st - Season 4 Premiere

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ou7cWOTXJs&amp;rel=1&amp;border=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0ou7cWOTXJs&amp;rel=1&amp;border=1</a>

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #826 on: December 24, 2007, 06:25:20 AM »
^^Ohh shit.
NO MORE WAR

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #827 on: December 24, 2007, 06:42:50 AM »
^you know it, thursdays are gonna be crazy in the US. fridays will be crazy here when i can get it downloaded.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #828 on: December 24, 2007, 08:16:38 AM »
Word! But I won't watch any trailers, it gives away too much. I also heard an extended trailer is out with bunch of spoilers.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #829 on: December 24, 2007, 09:29:58 PM »
Word! But I won't watch any trailers, it gives away too much. I also heard an extended trailer is out with bunch of spoilers.

Yea, that's the trailer that es-jay just posted.. it's longer than the first one and it pretty much spoils you about one big thing next season..

The trailer though is balls and steels baby!! Cant wait..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #830 on: December 25, 2007, 06:08:00 AM »
i cant wait, the trailer has got me much more hyped than i already was.

BJV

« Reply #831 on: January 10, 2008, 07:14:12 AM »
They were supposed to air episodes between feb & march 1 ep every week, maybe a double ep for the final. and then again in 2009 for the last season.

My guess is that they cant do that because of the strike  :-\ so how many episodes do they have finished?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #832 on: January 10, 2008, 09:08:23 AM »
they have 8 completed so 8 will be shown throughout Feb and March. then we will have to wait for this strike to finish so they can press on and complete the remaining 8 episodes.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #833 on: January 10, 2008, 09:11:15 AM »
They were supposed to air episodes between feb & march 1 ep every week, maybe a double ep for the final. and then again in 2009 for the last season.

My guess is that they cant do that because of the strike  :-\ so how many episodes do they have finished?

This was the plan:

2008 - 16 episodes, season 4 (no breaks in the episodes)
2009 - 16 episodes, season 5 (no breaks)
2010 - 16 episodes, season 6 - final season and the end of lost..

But because of the writers strike they now have only made 8 episodes of season 4, and that's it.. If the strike ends before March they might be able to finish the whole season 4 as planned, but I doubt it.. I think they might take a break after the 8 episodes, continue shooting the rest of the season after the strike and air the rest of season 4 sometimes in the 4'th quarter of this year.. But who knows..  
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

Lunatic

« Reply #834 on: January 10, 2008, 10:10:57 AM »
FUCK the writers strike :-X

we've had 2 wait soooo long for the lost return, and now we only gon get 8 episodes?? fuck that shit

i ain't blaming nobody, just hate the fact we probably gotta wait a while for the entire season 4 when we already had 2 wait quite long before the beginning of season 4 :'(

i am so pumped for its return. definitely the greatest show on tv right now, the only show i can watch every week and still be pumped for next week 8)

jan 31st...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BJV

« Reply #835 on: January 10, 2008, 11:14:35 AM »
Weve waited so long I can wait a lil longer, now we get 8 episodes and then 8 episodes more later in the year, makes the wait for the next season a little less long.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #836 on: January 11, 2008, 10:39:23 AM »
Weve waited so long I can wait a lil longer, now we get 8 episodes and then 8 episodes more later in the year, makes the wait for the next season a little less long.

good point.

The Watcher

« Reply #837 on: January 12, 2008, 10:58:16 PM »
one of the creators/producers said recently that season 4 will probably have 8 episodes, and season 5 will have 24, then season 6 goes back to 16 episodes
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #838 on: January 13, 2008, 01:42:58 AM »
one of the creators/producers said recently that season 4 will probably have 8 episodes, and season 5 will have 24, then season 6 goes back to 16 episodes

That would kinda suck, because then we would have to wait for 10 months for the next season, after only 8 episodes.. Hopefully ABC makes them end the whole season 4 this year, after the strike..

P.S. I remember Damon and Carlton talking about how every season is like a book, and how the 4'th season is now in the middle of the book, which would make the whole 24 episode season 5 thing really fucked up..
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 01:45:46 AM by UDollar A.K.A Nino Divine »

Lunatic

« Reply #839 on: January 13, 2008, 08:52:47 AM »
wack :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com