Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35208 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #915 on: February 17, 2008, 06:35:32 PM »
haha dope episode, first sayid be fuckin her and then POP! she gone!lol....

i don't get it though, she shot him in the shoulder when she could have shot him dead, they both knew what each others job were from the fone call she made to her boss at the end and she was like "do you even know what my boss is like?" or someshit....i think ben is using sayid but even though that sounds like some "obviously" shit, u can never be sure with the twists in lost. I was dissapointed to see sayid workin for ben though still.lol...

I also found the experimenting shit these ppl who came on the island are doing as interesting...the pilot guy seems aight and the guy who sent a signal or something to his ppl was aight. Good to see some mystery about the island appearing again finally. As in whatever they sent him was supposed to come in 30 seconds but it took alot longer even though it was supposed to be there?...what does that mean? different times or something in the island world and the outside world?lol....there be wayyy to many mysteries in lost! And who the fuck are these ppl! they going to kill them or what?!?!

Crazy programme!

pz!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #916 on: February 18, 2008, 08:42:04 AM »
The last scene killed all my theories I had about the Oceanic Six. I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore, ironically, you could say I'm "lost"  :P

me too, its cool though. It doesnt bother me that i dont know all the answers !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

The Watcher

« Reply #917 on: February 19, 2008, 03:34:21 AM »
my guess would be Ben is using Sayid to protect the 'Oceanic 6' from other evil-ish people, who want to get to the island for some reason or another. the girl Sayid was banging was probably working for one of the people that wants to get there. obviously the only way they would be able to get there would be to capture someone like jack/hurley/whoever and try and get it out of them.. Ben doesnt want anyone to get there, and he's using Sayid to achieve that

my other guess is also that Miles doesn't talk to dead people.. he's time travelling. all these orientation tapes we see with Marvin Candle (black and white, colour, has both arms, then is missing one..) is Miles going back in time, realises the 'disaster' still happens, goes back in time again to try and correct it, etc.. until they finally come up with the computer that they need to push the buttons on every 108 minutes. evidence of the 'time travelling' could be the picture from episode 4x02, where you see the frame on the wall (a picture of eko?), he goes up.. talks to the ghost or whatever, comes back down and the frame of the picture has changed

just a thought
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #918 on: February 19, 2008, 10:08:43 AM »
my guess would be Ben is using Sayid to protect the 'Oceanic 6' from other evil-ish people, who want to get to the island for some reason or another. the girl Sayid was banging was probably working for one of the people that wants to get there. obviously the only way they would be able to get there would be to capture someone like jack/hurley/whoever and try and get it out of them.. Ben doesnt want anyone to get there, and he's using Sayid to achieve that

my other guess is also that Miles doesn't talk to dead people.. he's time travelling. all these orientation tapes we see with Marvin Candle (black and white, colour, has both arms, then is missing one..) is Miles going back in time, realises the 'disaster' still happens, goes back in time again to try and correct it, etc.. until they finally come up with the computer that they need to push the buttons on every 108 minutes. evidence of the 'time travelling' could be the picture from episode 4x02, where you see the frame on the wall (a picture of eko?), he goes up.. talks to the ghost or whatever, comes back down and the frame of the picture has changed

just a thought

Are thos freighter people deffo evil/bad or whatever? And why do they want to get on the island? They even know about the 'natives' or whatever because thats what they call juliet when they find out she is not one of the survivors.

LMAO@your second paragraph!! The fuck are you talking about?!?! you got wayyy ahead of me there homie, howd you come up with the time travelling theory? and what are you talking about in terms of the orientation movies? whos marvin candle? and what had miles got anything to do with them? His only just arrived in the show in this series right?!?! Dang homie im gettin more n more confused by the second,lol. About the part where he walks into the house and looks at the picture on wall and then goes back down, the picture has changed? dang i never realised that!! But then maybe the woman just changed it?

Explain dawg!

Doggystylin

« Reply #919 on: February 19, 2008, 11:10:50 AM »
LOST has some serious fucking explaining to do and less time to do it.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #920 on: February 19, 2008, 02:07:26 PM »
i love the last bit of the episdoe:

BEN: Why are you crying? Because it hurts? Or because you were stupid enough to care for her? These people don’t deserve our sympathies. Need I remind you the last time you fought with your heart instead of your gun?

SAYID: You used that to recruit me into killing for you.

BEN: Do you want to protect your friends or not, Sayid? I have another name for you.

SAYID: But they know I’m after them now.

BEN: Good.

what did happen the last time Sayid fought with his heart instead of his gun? was it something to do with Nadia?

The Watcher

« Reply #921 on: February 19, 2008, 02:35:58 PM »

just a thought

Are thos freighter people deffo evil/bad or whatever? And why do they want to get on the island? They even know about the 'natives' or whatever because thats what they call juliet when they find out she is not one of the survivors.

LMAO@your second paragraph!! The fuck are you talking about?!?! you got wayyy ahead of me there homie, howd you come up with the time travelling theory? and what are you talking about in terms of the orientation movies? whos marvin candle? and what had miles got anything to do with them? His only just arrived in the show in this series right?!?! Dang homie im gettin more n more confused by the second,lol. About the part where he walks into the house and looks at the picture on wall and then goes back down, the picture has changed? dang i never realised that!! But then maybe the woman just changed it?

Explain dawg!

did you watch any of season 1/2/3 at all, or did you start with season 4?

the orientation movies are the movies locke/eko/etc found and were watching, which explains about the hatches they found. marvin candle (among other names) is the asian dude in the movies who was missing one arm in one of them
- celph titled

- joe budden

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #922 on: February 19, 2008, 04:34:10 PM »

just a thought

Explain dawg!

did you watch any of season 1/2/3 at all, or did you start with season 4?

the orientation movies are the movies locke/eko/etc found and were watching, which explains about the hatches they found. marvin candle (among other names) is the asian dude in the movies who was missing one arm in one of them

lol ive watched every episode so far from all the series!lol!.... I knew what you meant by the orientation tapes but i never knew that the asain cats name was marvin candle, i didnt really pay so much attention to them past when they were shown. I just wondered what you meant by miles in relation to these tapes and i never knew the cat had two arms and then one went missing. And then the time travelling thing, u just got wayyy ahead of me there homie!

pz!

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #923 on: February 20, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »
I don't know how far behind we are with Lost but they've just shown the first episode of the season last night.

They NEED to kill off Ben, he's annoying  >:(

Lunatic

« Reply #924 on: February 21, 2008, 07:36:44 PM »
SPOILER:

KATE HAS AARON OFF THE ISLAND :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #925 on: February 21, 2008, 08:32:44 PM »
http://www.ninjavideo.net/index.php?cat=7&vid=942

these niggas is crazy...hasnt aired on the west,and they already have it up!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #926 on: February 22, 2008, 09:54:58 PM »
Pretty average episode, nothin really happened on the Island. Do you reckon its Kate's baby or Claries?

Lunatic

« Reply #927 on: February 22, 2008, 10:08:00 PM »
Pretty average episode, nothin really happened on the Island. Do you reckon its Kate's baby or Claries?
clearly claire's :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #928 on: February 23, 2008, 03:23:55 AM »
so....aaron is one of the oceanic 6?!?!

WHAT THE FUUUUCK IS GOING ON?!?! 

lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

The Watcher

« Reply #929 on: February 23, 2008, 06:25:54 AM »
aaron isnt one of the oceanic 6, since he wasnt born until after they got to the island

a few other people make it off the island im guessing (ben, desmond, juliette) who weren't on flight 815 either

- celph titled

- joe budden