Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35303 times)

Lunatic

Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #1110 on: June 01, 2008, 08:07:43 AM »
^ahh true
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #1111 on: June 01, 2008, 02:09:58 PM »
a question i forgot to mention:
-what did sawyer say to kate before he jumped off the chopper?
-is that why in the jack/kate flash forward kate says "im doin stuff for sawyer?"

The Watcher

« Reply #1112 on: June 01, 2008, 03:48:36 PM »
no idea what sawyer said to her

my guess on the whole "im doin stuff for sawyer" thing is that sawyer can leave the island when he wants, the same way ben/tom/locke/alpert etc can.. he would need a fake name like locke, but wouldnt be able to make himself known to the public i guess
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #1113 on: June 01, 2008, 05:23:35 PM »
no idea what sawyer said to her

my guess on the whole "im doin stuff for sawyer" thing is that sawyer can leave the island when he wants, the same way ben/tom/locke/alpert etc can.. he would need a fake name like locke, but wouldnt be able to make himself known to the public i guess
its all good on u not knowing, i wasnt literally "asking" u, just stating some new qs that came up after this episode

would be weird if sawyer can leave the island when he wants seeing as the ones u named who did were people of authority on the island..it was 3 yrs, sawyer could of joined locke and what not, i guess will have to wait and see

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #1114 on: June 01, 2008, 06:36:48 PM »
this series has been soo sick, first series was possibly still the best...the flashback thing at the time was amazing and it was like a whole 24 episodes without filler, interesting cast, bulding the raft etc...And i dont know why but i still prefer the flashbacks over the flashforwards more most of the time.

this season has been amazing though still....great to see walt back too! Nigga grown loads! Looks like he been pumpin weights and shit too. Looks way older and naturally he can be used in flach forwards and if they ever get back on the island, they could use him again. Dang the final episode has loads in it.

What exactly did ben do when "moving the island"..??..i mean i understand when the you see at the endin, it just dissapears but like...where does it go? when does it go?lol...i mean the orientation vid in the orchid was about time travel right?...

Interesting episode and in a way it seemed like a fittin ending....before a new start...like it was worth a final episode hype...

Anyway who killed bentham?.....And how did y'all know it was him? I didnt guess that to be honest,lol. And who killed him? I hope sayid or ben had nothing to do with it....

Is jin deffo dead? I mean i know the ship blew up and michael died but is it possible that jim jumped off in time or something?lol...or am i hopin? I though the original cast were still the dopest cats and should not be killed off!lol...oh well....sun look pisssssssed!...

Jack needs to get them all to go back on the island and with sun pissed at him, maybe she'll help witmore when going back to the island.

Anyway some questions!

What will they show next season as in...the 3 year gap?...will they show the lives of jack hurley kate etc off the island and will they show a quick re-cap of whats been happening on the island for the last 3 years? They wouldnt skip it would they? Going to be interesting!

Why does jacks dad keep appearing? What relevance does he have to the island??

i got more questions but watcher, holla! lol

pz!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #1115 on: June 01, 2008, 06:39:51 PM »
oh and why did john name himself jeremy? is that because of the lies? or is that his actual name? i wonder who killed him...

As for sawyer...the thing he wisphered in kates ear is def the thing she mentioned earlier in the series to jack but we have no idea what that is yet i think. Also i hope sawyer is not able to just come n go off the island as he pleases right now because the way they show it end, sawyer thinks everyone is dead on the ship...when it blew up...

Interesting times ahead!

pz!

Lunatic

« Reply #1116 on: June 01, 2008, 06:45:13 PM »
to lyrical g:

-i forgot to mention the island moving, another interesting q
-i would guess bentham/locke death had do 2 with widdmore, highly doubt sayid/ben
-i think jin is def dead cause we saw his tombstone in the flash forward and it was very near future cuz i think sun just had the baby recently
-why the dad keeps appearing is another i forgot and is definitely 1 of the most interesting qs of the entire series
-i imagine john named himself jeremy because he needed a fake name for when he would go off the island

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #1117 on: June 01, 2008, 06:56:40 PM »
to lyrical g:

-i forgot to mention the island moving, another interesting q
-i would guess bentham/locke death had do 2 with widdmore, highly doubt sayid/ben
-i think jin is def dead cause we saw his tombstone in the flash forward and it was very near future cuz i think sun just had the baby recently
-why the dad keeps appearing is another i forgot and is definitely 1 of the most interesting qs of the entire series
-i imagine john named himself jeremy because he needed a fake name for when he would go off the island

yep i understand about the tombstone but like sun and co all think his dead right? I mean they gave charlie a true sending off, even michael got the pass frm jacks dad to die but jins death wasnt very well shown. I mean he just runs to the heli and booom...the thing blows up but we see no clear sight of him being dead. I'm probably hopin his not dead but they got miles to take the asain spot so who knows,lol.

Just did not want to see jin die...like that anyway. I always thought he was a dope character.

Another question....when they move the island, the major light thing happens AGAIN...i remember i think it was at the end of the second series when that also happened....the major light thing...so has the island been moved before? or was that for something else? Because i remember before the island couldnt be shown to the outside world or something but after the light it could?...Sorry im a lil confused and have plenty of questions too! The moving the island shit was def interesting though!

And now locke is the leader is the island ppl...until his death....

wayy to much questions!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 07:10:38 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

Lunatic

« Reply #1118 on: June 01, 2008, 07:00:51 PM »
^i get what cha sayin bout jin, dope ass character, didnt wanna see him go, but i do think hes gone :'(
yeah i noticed the light thing as well and it was da end of da 2nd season when it last did that..i don't think the island had been moved before, my guess is it happens when something major occurs 2 da island, but who knows?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1119 on: June 01, 2008, 07:27:54 PM »
just cause he is dead, dont mean that he wont return in some form.. ;)

i dont know if he is dead, he might very well be alive, who knows?  if he did manage to jump off the boat before it exploded, did he make it back to the island before it moved? 

another thing i was wondering is, is ben going to help them get back to the island?  if so, how?  before he moved the island, he said that the person moving it would never be able to come back..so how could he find it again?

also, how could locke die?  if the island wouldnt let micheal die, how could it let locke die?  he is supposed to be the real "one"..so why wouldnt the island protect him?  was his time as the "one" up?  did he fuck up and piss off jacob or something?

to lunatic:  i think the reason christian keeps appearing, is because, like locke and walt, jack, claire and cristian have a deep connection with the island..what it is, idk, im sure we will find out soon.

a little theory i have, is that the island HAS moved before..remember when charlote was in the desert, and she found a polar bear with a DHARMA collar?  maybe the polar bear accidentally moved it, or maybe someone couldnt move it, or didnt want to leave and used the bear to move it..but that would explain why there was a polar bear in the desert (ben ends up in the desert after he moves the island). 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #1120 on: June 02, 2008, 01:52:52 AM »
^^damn man, props about your theory, some really interesting shit that wouldn't surpsise me at all if it came to be true
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

The Watcher

« Reply #1121 on: June 02, 2008, 03:16:31 AM »
i think the islands moved before, and having the polar bear collar in the desert was a way of showing that

- jack & claires dad keeps appearing because the island can take the form of dead people (christian, ekos brother, charlie, etc.)
- what also has to be remembered, is that by the time we see ben talking to jack and jack & kate at the airport, 3 years has passed since they left the island, so sawyer will probably have been on and off the island a few times being one of the ppl close to locke
- locke was using "jeremy bentham" to hide from the public i would guess. imagine the oceanic 6 do that press conf saying nobody else survived, then all of a sudden "john locke" turns up who was also on the flight?

i would hope that they dont cover the 3 year gap so much, IMO that's what ruined alias (another jj abrams show). they should just skip it and explain the 3 years partly with flashbacks or something
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1122 on: June 02, 2008, 03:31:20 AM »
i think the islands moved before, and having the polar bear collar in the desert was a way of showing that

- jack & claires dad keeps appearing because the island can take the form of dead people (christian, ekos brother, charlie, etc.)
- what also has to be remembered, is that by the time we see ben talking to jack and jack & kate at the airport, 3 years has passed since they left the island, so sawyer will probably have been on and off the island a few times being one of the ppl close to locke
- locke was using "jeremy bentham" to hide from the public i would guess. imagine the oceanic 6 do that press conf saying nobody else survived, then all of a sudden "john locke" turns up who was also on the flight?

i would hope that they dont cover the 3 year gap so much, IMO that's what ruined alias (another jj abrams show). they should just skip it and explain the 3 years partly with flashbacks or something

theyll keep going back and forth, like they did this season.  a lot of it is already covered.. Sayid - after the island, Jack - after the island, Hugo - after the island, kate - after the island, sun - after the island.  all the missing pieces will be filled in in the final two seasons.  *wow, its almost over guys!*

they gotta show what happens to the island, and what happens in the 3 year gap..all those "horrible things" that happened.  they also gotta explain what that part of the statue was..they also gotta explain charlottes and miles' connection to the island.

*EDIT: THERE ARE NO SPOILERS IN THE LINKS I POSTED*
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 03:32:54 AM by Clayton Kershaw Owns YOU »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #1123 on: June 02, 2008, 06:16:42 AM »
-is that why in the jack/kate flash forward kate says "im doin stuff for sawyer?"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R5W2-dvSzKk&feature=related
NO MORE WAR

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1124 on: June 02, 2008, 10:26:39 AM »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R5W2-dvSzKk&feature=related

woah!