Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35213 times)

The Watcher

Re: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #1290 on: May 14, 2009, 03:37:38 AM »
SPOILERS

I LOVED IT....until the last 10 minutes. Mostly, I enjoyed the Jacob visits to the Losties, especially since they were all during cataclysmic events in their lives.

BUT

that new character at the beginning W/ Jacob who apparently has taken the body form of Locke? STUPID. Locke has been dead all season? I know there may be an explanation for this, but if everything is what it seems, this situation really bothers the fuck outta me

Jacob is some sort of special figure (never ages) but dies that easily? Although his death scene (if he's actually dead) was great cause that may be the first time we see Ben being genuine.

How the hell did Juliette survive that fall?

Is Christian really alive or was that the same guy taking another form?

The Rose/Bernard scene was somewhat cheesy and they've been living there the entire time w/o Dharma or any Others finding them?

One of my favorite mysteries was the Richard aging situation, and they better get more into that than simply "i'm like this because of Jacob"

I know I just had a lot of complaints, but ultimately, I can live with them BESIDES the Locke dead bodily form thing. I really hated that.

Lookin' forward to next season though, the final. Did Juliette really detonate the bomb? will see.

+1

i agree with this. the episode was dope up until the last 10 minutes or so. jacob is around forever, and ben kills him with a knife? please.

i was always under the impression that christian shephard (jacks dad) == the island. just like eko's brother appeared while eko was being killed.

locke being dead all season? wack
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1291 on: May 14, 2009, 05:32:41 AM »
disappointed that after all we've heard of Jacob the first epsiode we see of him he dies and some new mystery man is introduced. Other then that a pretty good finale, too bad Juliet didn't die the love square thing is being really annoying. Let the 8 month wait begin :'(

The Watcher

« Reply #1292 on: May 14, 2009, 05:45:42 AM »
when you think about it, this has been planned for a while. the person imitating locke is the smoke monster, who can only turn into people who are dead AND on the island

- turns into christian, and convinces locke he needs to die
- turns into alex when she's dead to convince ben to follow locke
- locke is the new leader, so christian makes locke leave the island to die (as he cant die on island), and then the body is returned
- turns into locke to get to jacob
- "locke" knowing ben uses his frustration and anger to kill jacob

- alex had to be killed or ben wouldve never followed locke
- this would never have happened unless Widmore sent the commandos in which means he too has been manipulated (kicked off the island?)
- even the selection of Locke as The Others leader had been manipulated. Richard told Jack he didn't see anything special in Locke, but Jack convinced him to keep trying.
- ben's selection as leader could have been manipulated, since jacob never met ben or talked to him directly etc

probably a good time to watch season 01 -> season 05 again
- celph titled

- joe budden

The Watcher

« Reply #1293 on: May 14, 2009, 05:48:54 AM »
and in saying all that, is jacob stuck in a time loop or is he god?

he knew how to be there for all of the survivors in a crucial moment of their lives, especially being there to revive john when he was thrown off the building, how does he know all this?

probably something like ground hog day, but he's living centuries over and over instead of a single day
- celph titled

- joe budden

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1294 on: May 14, 2009, 11:01:50 AM »
when you think about it, this has been planned for a while. the person imitating locke is the smoke monster, who can only turn into people who are dead AND on the island

- turns into christian, and convinces locke he needs to die
- turns into alex when she's dead to convince ben to follow locke
- locke is the new leader, so christian makes locke leave the island to die (as he cant die on island), and then the body is returned
- turns into locke to get to jacob
- "locke" knowing ben uses his frustration and anger to kill jacob

- alex had to be killed or ben wouldve never followed locke
- this would never have happened unless Widmore sent the commandos in which means he too has been manipulated (kicked off the island?)
- even the selection of Locke as The Others leader had been manipulated. Richard told Jack he didn't see anything special in Locke, but Jack convinced him to keep trying.
- ben's selection as leader could have been manipulated, since jacob never met ben or talked to him directly etc

yeah man, dude had been planning this shit since 1845 or whatever. lol

i really really doubt that jacob dying was as simple as it seemed.  if jacob knew about kate, sawyer, locke etc, before they were on the island, then he MUST HAVE known that bringing locke to the island would lead to his enemy using lockes body to convince ben to kill jacob.

it just seems odd to me, that the all knowing jacob, somehow missed this.  im guessing this will be a big part in the last season...and the war is almost here!!  "THEYRE COMING"!!  hahaha  does he mean widmore?  why would jacob be frantic about widmore coming back??  soooo many questions. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Lunatic

« Reply #1295 on: May 14, 2009, 01:55:46 PM »
locke being dead all season? wack
Glad someone agrees with me. This body invasion thing is beyond stupid right now.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

« Reply #1296 on: May 14, 2009, 02:24:05 PM »
Too much hype around the episode, it was great but not that shocking. Now we got plenty of more "questions" and only a few answers.
Good to see Jack and Sawyer finally having a fight and to see that Bernard and Rose are still alive, they just dissapeared.
There's already a sneak peek to season 6:

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

And once again it starts with the same scene :D

I will do the same before the next season starts, it's 9 months till season 6 :-\

Lunatic

« Reply #1297 on: May 14, 2009, 02:56:47 PM »
yea i'm def. gonna be watchin seasons 1-5 before jan 2010 :-\

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1298 on: May 14, 2009, 03:11:05 PM »
the time will fly by!

its gonna really suck after it ends tho! 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

The Watcher

« Reply #1299 on: May 14, 2009, 04:38:26 PM »
 thinking the bomb didnt do shit, just made a big hole in the ground and causes "the incident"

next season will probably be about the purge (others vs dharma) with a few of the oceanic 815 ppl dying
- celph titled

- joe budden

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #1300 on: May 17, 2009, 11:59:32 AM »

The Rose/Bernard scene was somewhat cheesy and they've been living there the entire time w/o Dharma or any Others finding them?

I thought that at first too....but I think they didn't put that scene in there for no reason.  When Jacob and the other guy are talking at the beginning, they were talking about how everybody fights and destroys.  Rose and Bernard are the only ones that get it.....I think that's why they had their scene.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #1301 on: May 17, 2009, 12:18:32 PM »
Locke hasn't been dead all season. He's only been dead from the second half on.

basically, everything comes down to choice. Everybody has a choice.  That's why Jacob and his "enemy" had the conversation about human nature. Jacob's enemy finally found the loop hole and was able to kill him using Ben. Since it's obvious he can't kill himself, because nothing changes and the time loop happens again?

Jack, the others, and dharma are all puppets in this game that Jacob and his enemy are playing. I fuckin love it. I was honestly getting sick of Lost for a while because it felt so "blah", now with this thing between Jacob and his "enemy", i love it again.  I know this will never happen. But i hope they kill jack and Kate. PLEASE lol. Both are fuckin annoying.

thats my theory!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Okka

« Reply #1302 on: May 17, 2009, 01:16:02 PM »
But i hope they kill jack and Kate. PLEASE lol. Both are fuckin annoying.

We all know that won't happen, Jack will have one of the biggest roles (well, if not the biggest in the show) in the last season, he was gonna quit actin in "Lost" but JJ Abrams and others are now payin him more and gave him a big role in the final season. Claire will be back in season 6 too, most of the original cast will be on it.

Matthew Fox is the only cast member who knows the ending of the show.

http://www.lostseason6.com/

I don't know about that one though, sounds like some bullshit. Sometimes i have a feeling that nobody knows the ending.

The creators said that season 6 will be like the first season.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

As you can see, they are using the same scene they used when the show first started (was used in season 5 too)

« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 03:37:16 PM by Okka »

Lunatic

« Reply #1303 on: May 17, 2009, 08:14:46 PM »
^yeah I don't think anyone knows the ending.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #1304 on: May 18, 2009, 06:20:26 PM »
The episodes were pretty great in all honesty apart from the fact for pretty much the last three shows locke and his crew were just walking upto the statue lol...

Who was the cat with jacob at the start? that was so many years back and who is jacob? How was he alive all that time? and i mean, anyone else think his death was abit premature considering we finally got to see him and then he dies from a lil stab wound from ben. Also the new locke...is that the black smoke...so that would also be the guy at the start..who would also be the black smoke...just to many questions have been raised all of a sudden.

One thing y'all cant deny...the ending was g'd up. I think juliete set off the bomb but we were all wondering throughout the show what would happen once it blows up, like would they go back to the time when they where on the flight...would they still crash...would nothing happen...would they go back but have memories...too many questions...but after the bomb sort of gets set off...it just goes white and then the lost sign comes up and its over!  ;D

Thats gangsta, no doubt...

but now i gotta wait till fucking feb to find out...and y'all know the lost creators will have some sorta start to the next series with a flashback or forward or something completely out of story with what juliete did! arghhh!!

pz