Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35272 times)

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Stickey: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #1425 on: February 09, 2010, 06:40:55 PM »
has it aired?

Lunatic

« Reply #1426 on: February 09, 2010, 07:55:26 PM »
i won't say any spoilers yet, just my thoughts on the episode

y'all were right about 2nd episode filler  :-\  i wasn't a fan of it at all. Seemed like filler to me. Hopefully we look back on it as one of the worst episodes of the season.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

« Reply #1427 on: February 09, 2010, 11:42:54 PM »
y'all were right about 2nd episode filler  :-\  i wasn't a fan of it at all. Seemed like filler to me.

I fuckin knew it, downloadin' right now.

Lunatic

« Reply #1428 on: February 09, 2010, 11:47:32 PM »
y'all were right about 2nd episode filler  :-\  i wasn't a fan of it at all. Seemed like filler to me.

I personally wasn't crazy about it at all. Maybe you'll see it differently.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

« Reply #1429 on: February 10, 2010, 12:00:27 AM »

I personally wasn't crazy about it at all. Maybe you'll see it differently.

You might be right homie, the second episodes are usually on some bullshit.

The Watcher

« Reply #1430 on: February 10, 2010, 12:51:01 AM »
its the 3rd episode actually

either way, with any luck hopefully that's the last kate centric episode i'll ever need to watch. she always finds the need to throw herself in the middle of every situation. i was hoping she would be gang raped and shot by the others, but unfortunately that didn't happen.

atleast next week should have some explanation as to what the fuck claire has been doing for 3 years. if we're lucky we'll see what fLocke's plan is also.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #1431 on: February 10, 2010, 11:16:20 PM »
I don't get why some people hate this episode so much. Yeah it wasn't the best, but you knew that they couldn't top the LA X premiere, so they slowed the pacing down.
But the worst episode ever?? Nahh man..  Plus this is Lost, and the lesser episodes are still better then most of the tv shows out there imo..

For those of you who didn't like it, i can tell you that some folks on darkufo who have seen/read the first 9 episodes, rated this one as the worst of the bunch... ;)

Overall it had some great performances and some good character moments, besides the temple stuff and Claire at the end!..
B+
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1432 on: February 11, 2010, 11:59:51 AM »
I've caught up to Lost this past few months, been a great ride.  Looking forward to the rest of Season 6.

Okka

« Reply #1433 on: February 11, 2010, 12:06:16 PM »
Yeah it was a filler episode but it was cool. I wonder what Claire has been up to. Was she even in any of the episodes of season 5, can't remember.

Okka

« Reply #1434 on: February 11, 2010, 03:57:57 PM »
"The Substitute" Official Trailer

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eLBIvf2GHl8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eLBIvf2GHl8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

It looks like the next weeks episode will be GREAT.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #1435 on: February 11, 2010, 04:16:01 PM »
I wonder what Claire has been up to. Was she even in any of the episodes of season 5, can't remember.

The last time we saw Claire was in the season 4 finale "There's No Place Like Home", where she appeared to Kate in a dream and told her not to take Aaron back to the island.
So no, she wasn't in season 5..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #1436 on: February 14, 2010, 08:50:24 PM »
The opening episodes for this series were amazing! the follow up wasnt so much but i liked the claire shit...im liking the alternative reality shit moreso than the island shit now lol...like its more interesting i guess since that was of the timeframe when the show actually rose to such success and now we go back there but see how things work out in a different way...its interesting at times they think they have seen each other etc...i wonder if something funny will happen in that world or maybe everything that happened on the island...will happen now in a different way jus off the island now..kinda like fate still having its way but now jus in a different place...

As for the island stuff...good to see sawyer back in a more hardened zone, i was tired of them softening up sawyer to a love dude lol...and the new shit i guess is interesting in terms of the temple etc but i jus wanna know whats happening!

what the fuck lol...

now we have an alternative reality in 2004 and these cats still alive on an island in 2007 doing other shit...

im confused as fuck lol...

bangin show still

The Watcher

« Reply #1437 on: February 14, 2010, 10:40:22 PM »
the alternate timeline will be about redemption i think. the core characters are still going to be the same, but i think we'll see they made different choices in their life and end up more or less getting to the same place, with on-island events being mirrored in the alt timeline (john walking again for eg)

on island, i think we're going to eventually see that war everyone keeps talking about. locke vs jack in the end although its not really locke anymore and my theory is that jack becomes the new jacob.
- celph titled

- joe budden

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #1438 on: February 16, 2010, 10:15:44 AM »
Claire made a slight cameo last season.watcher or es-jay can give you some more info, or just go a few pages back
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

The Watcher

« Reply #1439 on: February 16, 2010, 05:37:00 PM »
from the looks of it, claire is the new rosseau basically. last time we saw her she was in the cabin with 'christian', then nothing for the whole season. so for what we know, she's been living by herself for 3 years and gone all crazy and shit. maybe she didnt time travel with the others though and stayed in the original timeline

should fine out this episode
- celph titled

- joe budden