Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35223 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #1440 on: February 16, 2010, 08:31:19 PM »
great fucking episode tonight!! 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Lunatic

« Reply #1442 on: February 16, 2010, 09:03:39 PM »
pretty good episode. At least better than the last. But as usual, one answer arises along with many new questions lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The Watcher

« Reply #1443 on: February 17, 2010, 01:30:12 AM »
what was interesting is jacob visited kate, but she wasn't one of the numbers
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1444 on: February 17, 2010, 10:08:29 AM »
great episode. really enjoyed it. in fact, i'm watching it again. loved seeing Helen and Randy again.

who was the kid?!?! Aaron? Zach? young Jacob?

The Watcher

« Reply #1445 on: February 17, 2010, 08:49:35 PM »
my guess is young jacob, why would fLocke be seeing Aaron? he's never met him

also the ash that Illana picked up i think means that Jacob isnt the first 'Jacob', and that ash is what people place around them to protect themselves from the smoke monster
- celph titled

- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #1446 on: February 17, 2010, 09:37:54 PM »
also the ash that Illana picked up i think means that Jacob isnt the first 'Jacob', and that ash is what people place around them to protect themselves from the smoke monster
good theory

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1447 on: February 19, 2010, 10:47:48 PM »
imma take a wild ass guess and say that hugo becomes the new jacob before its all said and done.  :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #1448 on: February 21, 2010, 08:07:55 PM »
I think some people have been reading spoilers or rumours on the show for some of the guesses that have been going on or are just really good at guessing whats going to happen lol.

I can only judge by what i see on the show and i really enjoyed the last episode. So there looking for someone to be the new jacob sorta thing i guess and thats why they're on the island, or atleast thats what sawyer gets told by the locke cat.

I just dont know what to make of all this other stuff now though. Before the show started off as a bunch of ppl who had a plane crash who were on a crazy sorta island where weird stuff happened and they were basically tryna get rescued. Then came the darma, then the time travel etc lol, it became sooo weird lol...now we got two different realities going on. We have these ppl in an alternative reality in 2004 which is actually really interesting but at the same time we have these cats in 2007 on the island too. I mean...how is that possible? lol, i dont care how weird the show is and how much time travelling they done, the shows getting a lil too confusing. lol, i know its because of the explosion etc but how can they now be at two places at once? I dunno, i think its crazy, its just i prefer the stuff when it was more simpler...sometimes simple is more...

im actually really ennjoying this season so far though, not like the last one which was a dissapointment imo, this one seems to be great and we're getting answers and getting closer to how it started atleast in terms of how we have the other reality and theres progress being made on the island as to something big about to happen...possible clash between the ppl who support jacob and those who the new locke is tryna get to be 'free' or off the island ? I hope the main characters dont die and they explain what happened to claire...theres so many questions i have! lol, i love the show, its just, they had to fill in so many series too, it got a lil too crazy wild imo...now they gotta fit it all back together.

Amazing show, just i feel i have too much on my mind now to wonder with the two realities...lol...what happens if someone dies one of the worlds? do they still live in the other world?...i guess locke being alive might answer that but then we havent seen anyone die yet so we dont know...i doubt anything happens, buts its a question! and now thaat the black smoke is in lockes body, he cant go into any other but is there still some of locke in him now? who knows..shit im getting major confused lol...wait till the next episode i guess

The Watcher

« Reply #1449 on: February 21, 2010, 11:04:20 PM »
people are going to die this season. the only 2 characters they've said in the past that are guaranteed to survive are hurley and vincent (the dog), but that was probably jokes

i guess the other thing to remember is that it's likely sayid has been posessed (re-incarnated?) temporarily as jacob since he died. and as they said previously "dead is dead, there's no coming back from that"

MIB is stuck as locke because the locke's dead body came back to the island and he was a cantidate i'd guess. he could turn into christian, yemi or whoever because they weren't cantidates. locke is the first cantidate to die from what we've seen that he's turned into, so that would be my guess.

also, the characters aren't in two places at once. what they have done is split the timeline. think back to every movie or tv show you've seen where they talk about splitting the timeline (back to the future). basically time is like a ----------------- .. but what they have done is turn it into -------< , then time continues along two separate points. in LOST, the separate point is when the bomb is set off in 1977 (what we know as the incident). when they set that bomb off, it split the timeline so we have two possibilities;

1. the bomb did stop "the incident", the island was sunk and oceanic 815 never crashed
2. the bomb was "the incident", and the 815 survivors were sent back into 2007 with fLocke, sun, ben and the rest of those temple clowns
- celph titled

- joe budden

Okka

« Reply #1450 on: February 22, 2010, 04:00:19 PM »
Good episode, was kinda "slow" but it started gettin' more interestin in the end. "Inside joke", hahah shit had me laughin'.

imma take a wild ass guess and say that hugo becomes the new jacob before its all said and done.  :bandit:

Damn, a lot of people have been sayin' this. I think it's gonna be Jack though.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #1451 on: February 23, 2010, 03:52:55 PM »
in LOST, the separate point is when the bomb is set off in 1977 (what we know as the incident). when they set that bomb off, it split the timeline so we have two possibilities;

1. the bomb did stop "the incident", the island was sunk and oceanic 815 never crashed
2. the bomb was "the incident", and the 815 survivors were sent back into 2007 with fLocke, sun, ben and the rest of those temple clowns

I don't know about that. If the bomb split the timelines in 1977, then Ben would have still been with the others, as a kid getting healed and losing his innocence, and died on the island. But now we see that he's a European history teacher off the island. So maybe the split happened earlier or maybe there was never a split, just a separate reality that has allways been there.. We're just seeing it now, because it's important to the story??..

And also how can a bomb make an island sink? :P We are just assuming that, but maybe the island sunk for some different reasons.. Hm..

Btw a great great episode!! It seems like MIB has some Locke in him ("Don't tell me what I can't do!"), and Richard seems to not know much. He was surprised to see Locke time traveling in season 5 and now doesn't know anything about the candidates.. Btw who is that kid? There is a reason he is blond (Aaron, Jacob??..) or maybe they are just messing with us..nAlso finally something more about the numbers! We are only 4 episodes in and we allready know a lot about the smoke monster and the numbers.. It feels like the ending of the show is near.. :(

A+
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Lunatic

« Reply #1452 on: February 23, 2010, 07:27:37 PM »
Great episode! Better than the last two episodes imo.

SPOILERS

Jack has a kid  :o  I loved the lighthouse/mirror shit with the all numbers next to "candidate" names. All the names scratched off (I assume ppl that have died) and the remaining numbers being Hurley's lottery numbers (I know we saw some of this last week but seeing it on the mirror thing)... - sick!!

Oh and Claire is FUCKING PSYCHO lol

The Watcher

« Reply #1453 on: February 24, 2010, 12:50:27 AM »
wouldve liked to know what was at 108. obviously someone's number, but who? kate, widmore.. ?
- celph titled

- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #1454 on: February 24, 2010, 08:25:11 AM »
Next week preview got me hyped  :o