Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35266 times)

bez

Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #1500 on: March 25, 2010, 07:40:59 AM »
What the fuck has happened to this show, seriously. After spending ages watching countless dvd's to make sure I was upto date for the new season I now wonder why I bothered. Season 5 was very far fetched but I coucluded that it had all been for a reason, the island sinking and moving, some people getting off the island, Jacob etc. But, now watching season 6 I actually think they are making it up as they go along and havent got the slightest clue where they are going with the show.

I mean come on, John Locke is the black smoke, Claire going crazy, the temple, Jacob, candiates, new characters, etc, what the fuck is this shit. It wouldnt surprise me if at the end everyone died, everyone!!! I just can't take this show serious anymore. Season 1-4 were dope, some really interesting stories and flashback/forward. I liked the flash forwards when we first saw Jack and Kate off the island, Jack moaning they had to go back, then it was cool seeing them together with Claires baby later on but now its all just gone stupid.

I used to sit down and be excited to watch Lost, now I'm just watching it to see what other stupid shit the writers come up with. As per usual, an amazing show, but its going to have an awful ending.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1501 on: March 25, 2010, 11:25:00 AM »
I agree to a certain extent, the direction their taking lately is way too supernatural. How the hell are they gonna explain the black smoke thing, Hurley talking with dead people and seeing them, Miles thing with the dead people....

The Watcher

« Reply #1502 on: March 25, 2010, 03:48:46 PM »
because in seasons 1, 2 & 3 the survivors on the island weren't already seeing dead people, there wasn't already a 'black smoke monster' or a group of others on the island who were like ninjas

lost isnt any more far fetched now than it has been since the beginning
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1503 on: March 25, 2010, 04:16:25 PM »
because in seasons 1, 2 & 3 the survivors on the island weren't already seeing dead people, there wasn't already a 'black smoke monster' or a group of others on the island who were like ninjas

lost isnt any more far fetched now than it has been since the beginning

exactly. 

i think the story makes perfect sense....in the LOST world.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1504 on: March 25, 2010, 09:33:13 PM »
i believe that the writers have been building upto this candidates business since the first season. Kate, Jack, Hurley and Locke (all candidates) have seen a manifestation of the black smoke. Kate saw the black horse, Jack saw his father, Hurley saw Dave and Locke was visited by Christian who put him on the journey to where he is now. Claire i think was the same, just off camera. sure we'll see that later in a flashback episode (similar to Richards).

i do agree that the series has gone off on a tangent, however, i believe (as said many times by the writers) that they know where they're going with the story.

The Watcher

« Reply #1505 on: March 25, 2010, 10:25:10 PM »
the black horse kate saw wasn't the black smoke, that was confirmed on the official lost podcast
- celph titled

- joe budden

bez

« Reply #1506 on: March 26, 2010, 09:23:58 AM »
I think alot fo you are trying to make sense of the whole story but putting these pieces of the puzzle together, but to me the pieces dont fit at all. Black horse was the black smoke, etc etc. Fucking stupid if you ask me. The tip of the iceberg was when the island sunk at the end of season 5, that was a joke.

This show has become stupid.

Lunatic

« Reply #1507 on: March 26, 2010, 09:51:53 AM »
I'm confident in the writers. I bet u it turns out awesome.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1508 on: March 28, 2010, 09:37:25 AM »
I watch this every week but in all honesty i have no idea what is going on half the time.

So are they all in Purgatory or something ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Okka

« Reply #1509 on: March 29, 2010, 07:50:36 PM »
"Ab Aeterno" was a good episode. I remember somebody sayin' years ago that they are in hell. I hope that isn't the case though. I gotta agree with Bez though on some things. I believe in the writers though, so i really hope the show will end great. It's one of my fav. shows ever, but i hope it doesn't end stupid.

The Watcher

« Reply #1510 on: March 29, 2010, 11:36:00 PM »
they aren't in hell, they are using it as a metaphor

basically right now everything is contained. jacob brings a few people to the island every few years to see what happens. jacob lets them make up their own mind, MIB tells them "do this, do that". jacob's saying that right now, between the island and himself, MIB is trapped on the island. if jacob dies then MIB is able to leave and roam free. because he's a corruptable influence and somewhat like a god, it wouldn't be good.

if they were in hell, they wouldnt have been able to leave for those 3 years. the off-island world (which we have seen has continued) would cease to exist
- celph titled

- joe budden

The Watcher

« Reply #1511 on: March 31, 2010, 05:21:51 AM »
pretty good lead up episode for the rest of the season

i expect the next 6 episodes are going to be like a 3 way deathmatch, shit is gonna rule
- celph titled

- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #1512 on: March 31, 2010, 01:00:57 PM »
Lost fans, check out this new record it the west coast section:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=246713.0

notice something about the artwork?

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

« Reply #1513 on: April 03, 2010, 01:41:38 AM »
Damn that's random as fuck dude.

The Watcher

« Reply #1514 on: April 03, 2010, 06:03:16 AM »
watched all 10 episodes again today with the wife

so far this season is dope. i've noticed some time continuity problems but that's really just me nitpicking
- celph titled

- joe budden