Author Topic: Jay Z and bleek gonna go after game???.......  (Read 848 times)

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jay Z and bleek gonna go after game???.......
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2005, 10:07:34 AM »
Dipshits?
he means dipset a.k.a. camron's crew/ the diplomats

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2005, 10:10:34 AM »
I definitely don't see anything ever turnin back into a east vs. west thing, because most of the top artists on both sides who have beef with anybody have it with people in their own city/state. The only way the west would ride on Jay is if he dissed the whole West, and he definitely wouldn't do that. At the same time, there aren't enough west coast rappers who hold enough weight to go at Jay and to actually be heard and responded to, that would actually diss Jay. What I mean is, no matter how much we love Jayo Felony, or even a Crooked I or Ras Kass (who most likely would never diss Jay anyway), they  could come back with fire disses but that still wouldn't help the west much or help their careers much, so it's pointless. So all in all....whatever happens with this situation is unlikely to bring much attention to the West, so I am not expectin or hopin for anything on that end.

deeznutz213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2005, 04:47:00 PM »
I don't think Game would have any problem fuckin' Gay-Z up on the mic if Gay-Z decides to come at him. I think Game's already preparing for it. He's already going to have a response ready. Listening to those mixtapes, I don't think BlackWallStreet will have any problem tearing The Roc a new one. There ain't anybody on the Roc that can fuck with MOB besides Jay, and Game can handle him. If he can't, just listen to the Kiss Your Ass Goodbye remix and see if he has any back. Shit, Money Mike killed Tha Young Guns by himself!

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2005, 07:03:01 PM »
Ill be happy as hell to see The Camel & The Snitch go down.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

kent

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2005, 02:52:40 PM »
F*ck Jay-Z  I never could understand the fruity mouth nigga in the first place!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2005, 03:53:28 PM »
F*ck Jay-Z  I never could understand the fruity mouth nigga in the first place!

;D  co-sign

BigBlood

• Lil Geezy
  • So Sick is my Klick!
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2005, 05:09:12 PM »
I definitely don't see anything ever turnin back into a east vs. west thing, because most of the top artists on both sides who have beef with anybody have it with people in their own city/state. The only way the west would ride on Jay is if he dissed the whole West, and he definitely wouldn't do that. At the same time, there aren't enough west coast rappers who hold enough weight to go at Jay and to actually be heard and responded to, that would actually diss Jay. What I mean is, no matter how much we love Jayo Felony, or even a Crooked I or Ras Kass (who most likely would never diss Jay anyway), they  could come back with fire disses but that still wouldn't help the west much or help their careers much, so it's pointless. So all in all....whatever happens with this situation is unlikely to bring much attention to the West, so I am not expectin or hopin for anything on that end.
Homie I aint just talkin bout rappers homie. I'm talking fans.  Let that nigga perform at the forum dissing game or anywhere else in L.A. and see what happen.  petey Pablo did it(House Of Blues -Quik, Nate Dogg) But that nigga had Simon on his team.  Who jay Z got out here wit weight.  that niggas show and security would get stompped out. 

Start a klub Fight Bitch - Tha Flame  So Sick Middle of the Map 619 totha 402-
619-80z  Don't Hate Me kuz I Stay  Flamed up

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2005, 11:43:18 PM »
RIP Game then.

Nas's career went down when Jay Z smashed him.

Man, you win the award for dumbest post ever with that one, homey. Congrats.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2005, 12:17:36 AM »
i dont think Jay's going at Game, he'll prolly diss dipset.

irishunit21

• + BANNED +
  • Lil Geezy
so looks like jay z is gonna go at game ?
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2005, 03:30:50 AM »
apprently his lookin for footage of when game was a stripper  ;D ;D if he gets it games fucked