Author Topic: Crazy fucking night  (Read 255 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Crazy fucking night
« on: September 23, 2005, 11:00:45 PM »
Oh man, just had this fucking crazy night. So, me and and my buddy planned to have a party down here, got a keg and all that. So we're expecting all our good buddies to show up, maybe a few folks we didn't know, you know. So it's all good, and then my good friend shows up, all upset but I figured she was just wasted. Boyfriend bullshit, turns out this guy has hit her a few times. Last time I heard about that she had to hold me back from going after the guy. So puts a bit of a damper on the night. So a few minutes before that, some cops show up with a noise complaint and a threat of a $300 fine. No biggie I figure, no one's gonna want me and my housemates to get fucked over. Well  it was cool for a while, but kept getting progressively louder. It's a party, bound to happen. Next thing I know, an hour later or so I'm sitting on the back deck and out of nowhere my landlord shows up. Now this guy's a buddy of my dad's, so I don't like this one bit. So as everyone is getting cleared out, a huge fucking fight breaks out, like 15 people getting involved. My buddy has got a swollen eye, nose, and dislocated thumb. Something like 5 guys got sent to the hospital after getting smashed with beer bottles. So shit's all crazy, having to talk with cops. Crazy ass night.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: Crazy fucking night
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 11:07:02 PM »
Damn, didn't know Canadians got down like that.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM »
Damn, didn't know Canadians got down like that.

Oh we do, we're some crazy folks.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

SGV

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005, 11:08:04 PM »
Those wacky Canadians!

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005, 11:22:22 PM »
damn this seems like your haveing a party for the first time lol

shit like that always happens but in america the first time the cops come they raid that shit

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2005, 11:47:52 PM »
lol shit sounds insane man

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2005, 02:08:06 AM »
LOL yeah that was a crazy night. Mine was wack :'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2005, 02:33:01 AM »
I thought you dont drink or party

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2005, 06:51:55 AM »
whats this all abooot eyy
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2005, 06:55:12 AM »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2005, 06:58:36 AM »
Last time I heard about that she had to hold me back from going after the guy.
lmao!! oh boy.  Have you ever thought about writing for Steven Spielberg? ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2005, 07:24:33 AM »
ye, so, heres my 2 nights, so me and my friend had extra invividual paul mccartney tikcets, so thursday we go down there and try to sell em, and bubkis, so i went, myself, but it was still amazing, then had my day at school on fri etc. watched breakfast at tiffanys, dope ass movie, then got crunk with my friend, and went up, this time with like 4 people, we were wilding out, i mean it was an amazing concert to begin with, but being drunk and with my friends, fuckin awesome, got back, chilled etc. then like 4am me and my homie went on a cigarett run to 711, some homeboy is standing inside, on the phone, with the cops, hes crying and like fuckin trippin shit, we come up, and are all like are u ok, wats wrong etc, hes like i need help, were like wat do u need, hes like i dunno help, im like whos on the phone, hes like the government and they dont wana help me, about this time finally 2 piggies roll up, as they are talkin to him, me and my homie cant help but crack the fuck up, cause he dont know wat he wants, he has no clue wats goin on, he doesnt know were he wants to go, wat he wants, were he came from, o, i felt bad for the poor drunk kid, but i think he was drugged or something, dude was out of his mind.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2005, 08:33:56 AM »
lol ^^^damn at the crack head

Crazy night lincoln, hopefully my night tonight doesn't turn out like that.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2005, 09:48:04 AM »
damn this seems like your haveing a party for the first time lol

shit like that always happens but in america the first time the cops come they raid that shit

This is the third party this school year and nothing even close to this happened. My friends are usually pretty mellow.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2005, 09:48:44 AM »
I thought you dont drink or party

I understand the first one but I don't know where you got the second from.

Paris