Author Topic: i need some advice..  (Read 217 times)

Throwback

i need some advice..
« on: September 24, 2005, 12:12:07 PM »
i tried to sell some shoes on www.marktplaats.nl (something like ebay, but dutch) and some one placed a bit 30 euros to high. and she send me this email:

Dear Jesse,
thanks for the swift response , i would have
picked up the nike sb oompaloompa's from your house but
i am presently out of  the country on an assignment to Mexico as i live in Amsterdam and i want this ITEM for my son who is schooling over there in Africa, so i will be very gratefull if you could help me
with the shiping of the ITEM to him, i will pay you 22 euro more for
the shipping via TPG POST REGISTERED, so do get back to me
with your full name address and bank details so
that i can effect the payment, so do tell me
where
you want the money to be delivered so that i
can
efect the payment
via online payment called BIDPAY WESTERN UNINON
MONEY TRANSFER,a very secured and guaranteed
payment method.,IF I PAY YOU THROUGH THEM YOU
WILL
GET YOUR MONEY IN 2-3 WORKING DAYS..

MAY GOD BLESS YOU..

MICHELLE.

i think its kinda weird because se keeps reffering to "this item" and she wants to pay me with "BIDPAY WESTERN UNINON MONEY TRANSFER" plus the email is written really weird. any one knows if BIDPAY WESTERN UNINON MONEY TRANSFER is trustworthy? and is it possible this is some kind of scam?

J Bananas

Re: i need some advice..
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 12:15:54 PM »
sounds kinda sketch, I dont know how things are over in Europe with wire transfers and all that but giving a stranger your bank info might be stepping over the line. U should atleast ask for a personal check or something.

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2005, 12:25:50 PM »
i believe she cant do nothing exept transfer money to my account, not from my account. with that info. not sure though.

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2005, 12:28:09 PM »
but if she has your account number and is able to deposit, cant she feasibly take money out? if not, than you should be ok, but if she can, too much of a risk.

Throwback

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2005, 12:34:48 PM »
im not sure. im lookin for that info right now. ah well.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2005, 12:40:06 PM »
LOL fucking retard... I'd reply and say "suck my dick"... if she wants she can wire you the money, in which case you wouldn't even fucking need to give her your "full name, address, bank account info, etc"... she could just buy a money order and mail it to you... paypal... etc... "I live in Amsterdam, but I'm in Mexico and my little boy is in Africa" LOL what the fuck... but since you're a little Dutch faggot, just send her the damn shoes and give her your info so she can pay you for them.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2005, 12:44:54 PM »
youre so clever with that name, it like colin powell, but like colin in ur stomach, but at the same time like u hate the bush administration, did u stay up all night thinking of that rhyme?

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2005, 12:53:00 PM »
its a scam...i've had tons of those emails....don't do it...tell her to suck your dick

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2005, 12:54:19 PM »
youre so clever with that name, it like colin powell, but like colin in ur stomach, but at the same time like u hate the bush administration, did u stay up all night thinking of that rhyme?

disembowel kinda means to like remove the inner organs (intestines, etc)... but it could also mean to generally deprive something of substance... basically to fuck something up

Colin Powell = defense

So it kinda means "disembowel your colon"... and "disembowel your 'defense' "

LOL it doesn't have anything to do with the Bush administration...

and no... I didn't come up with it myself... I just kinda modified it to my name "JML - no vowels" = JAMAL
« Last Edit: September 24, 2005, 12:56:04 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2005, 12:55:54 PM »
fucking genius...but why the hate towards the dutch kid? he's just trying to hustle some clogs and make a buck.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2005, 12:58:26 PM »
Way too shady.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2005, 07:01:51 PM »
its a scam...i've had tons of those emails....don't do it...tell her to suck your dick

LOL !

We Fly High

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2005, 10:00:54 PM »
DO NOT EVER DO ANY EBAY TRANSACTIONS WITH WESTERN UNION or any of that wire transfer shit, shits never legit. didnt we just have a topic like this last week.

Acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2005, 10:53:17 PM »
its a scam.  they do it with rent too.  they send over a counterfit money order for extra money.  The money order will probably clear just about anywhere, because most people wouldn't be able to tell that its fake.  so u get the money and u western union the extra money back to the person.  by that time the moneygram is found out to be fake, and not only do u have to pay back that money, but you will probably be in trouble by the law.

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2005, 10:58:49 PM »
yea man you're an idiot if you even reply back to this kinda shit