Author Topic: quotes on how kobe is the best player in the nba  (Read 869 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: quotes on how kobe is the best player in the nba
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2005, 05:29:51 PM »
How would Lebron have done in Kobe's shoes during the 3Peat if you look at the stats Lebron's 2nd year in the leauge is damn near close statistic wise to Kobe's best year.  It is still unknown what Lebron can do.

And that clutch factor proves the point about the overall quality of a team.  The Heat were the best at clutch performance.  Wade, Jones and Shaq were among the leauge leaders. 

My only points are that Kobe is still the best SG in the leauge and Lebron shoudlnt be labeled another T-Mac or Vince Carter, this guy is on another level 

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2005, 05:39:15 PM »
It is still unknown what Lebron can do.
exactly, which is why you can't say he's the best in the league right now....

NO ONE IS THE BEST - rate the best by position, not who's the best in the league

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2005, 05:43:07 PM »

NO ONE IS THE BEST - rate the best by position, not who's the best in the league

I didnt say he was.  And what i meant was in the playoffs.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2005, 01:21:28 AM »
i did read the other threads and i put them all to rest because no one could seem to put up a good argument against me......go read that shit

problem is, there has been no good for Kobe argument on this board yet. not one. like ive said before, why cant you guys notice that its only Kobe fans or Laker fans arguin FOR him on here? There arent any unbiased people on here saying "Kobe is the best!". 7even is the closest thing to unbiased on here as he doesnt completely back a certain team, and he agrees with the rest of us who arent Laker fans.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2005, 01:22:50 AM »
I believe he's ONE of the best players in the league............

which ive always agreed with. but thats not good enough for these Kobe fans. He's gotta be "Jordan" lol. Cmon...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2005, 01:24:34 AM »
Explain to me Kobe's low FG% in the Clutch for last season. 

The system you're in affects your performance.

so if its good enough to use this argument to defend his bad season last year...it should also be good enough to explain his good seasons (Shaq, Phil, etc) before last year.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2005, 01:26:19 AM »

which no one here has. The only people on here who have claimed a "best in the league", are the Kobe fans...

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2005, 01:53:05 AM »

problem is, there has been no good for Kobe argument on this board yet. not one. l

i swear you're a fucking moron :grumpy:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2005, 01:54:38 AM »

which no one here has. The only people on here who have claimed a "best in the league", are the Kobe fans...

and the only ones that are saying he's not are the haters that experience kobe fuck there team up............what's your fucking point  :stupid:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2005, 01:58:44 AM »
I believe he's ONE of the best players in the league............

which ive always agreed with. but thats not good enough for these Kobe fans. He's gotta be "Jordan" lol. Cmon...

Jordan>>>kobe>>>everyone else

don't be mad that people compare kobe to jordan..they both have been clutch in the playoffs/reg season and have had big fucking games and when you watch kobe play is like watching jordan,stop fucking hating..you guys are fucking pathetic

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2005, 06:34:34 AM »
In short... better PG qualities like passing, court vision, sixth sense, steals combined with the physique of a well-built SF at 20. Those 2 things glued together and a little more selfishness and experience in the NBA will make the ultimate SG.
what about scoring, ability to take over a game, clutchness, EXPERIENCE, knows how to moove with out the ball, with the ball, double teamed , triple teamed. the qualities u just named are all jason kidd's qualities also, and he can do them better....am i lying???

Scoring? LeBron dropped 56 on Toronto, as a motherfucking sophomore from high school, and has pretty much the same scoring average as Kobe had this season and a good FG%.  Handling double/triple teams he can def do, he does sick fast passes to the open man when he's teamed. Move without the ball, well, lol, alley-hoops all the way.
The only things Kobe leads without a doubt are experience (well, every starting five veteran has more, that doesnt mean they are all better does it  ::)) and clutch - but you have to keep in mind that Kobe had plenty of games in which he could prove his clutchness, and LeBron just didnt.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2005, 02:23:07 PM »
^ fool,shut the fuck up!!

kobe was droping 53 points in 3 quarters a couple years a go every fucking week  when shaq was injured and kobe had to pick up the scoring,phil always sat him down in the 4rth quarter b/c the Lakers were up by 20 points,kobe could of easily score 70 points.

yeah Lebron scored 56 vs toronto,but it was TORONTO!! :laugh:  AND THE CAVS STILL LOST

And now that the triangle offence is back  it's going to give kobe more opportunities to play closer to the basket and take more mid-range jumpers unlike Rudy T's wack ass system...so you could expect kobe to put up the #'s he was putting up in 02-03 when shaq was injured most of the season

oh yeah,it's going to be fun watching kobe droping 53 points in 3 quarters again under phil jackson 8) :)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2005, 03:17:57 PM »
Well.. I really don't know what to say, but I think you gon' be really disappointed.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2005, 04:39:49 PM »
^ fool,shut the fuck up!!

kobe was droping 53 points in 3 quarters a couple years a go every fucking week  when shaq was injured and kobe had to pick up the scoring,phil always sat him down in the 4rth quarter b/c the Lakers were up by 20 points,kobe could of easily score 70 points.

yeah Lebron scored 56 vs toronto,but it was TORONTO!! :laugh:  AND THE CAVS STILL LOST

And now that the triangle offence is back  it's going to give kobe more opportunities to play closer to the basket and take more mid-range jumpers unlike Rudy T's wack ass system...so you could expect kobe to put up the #'s he was putting up in 02-03 when shaq was injured most of the season

oh yeah,it's going to be fun watching kobe droping 53 points in 3 quarters again under phil jackson 8) :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said :laugh:

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2005, 04:40:29 PM »
Well.. I really don't know what to say, but I think you gon' be really disappointed.
LMAO OWNED!!!!  ;D