Author Topic: Yayo sales  (Read 607 times)

SouthernG

• 'G'
  • Realest ni66a to eva touch a mic !!!!!!!!!!!!
Yayo sales
« on: September 28, 2005, 09:57:41 PM »
Just wandering how many records have Wack ass Tony Yayo has sold so far, cause next to flop is HO-livia, then Spider-Joke, anybody know ?
Fuck You  !!!!!!!!!!!

westkoastanostra

Re: Yayo sales
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 11:14:36 PM »
not sure....but i'm sure he hasnt even gone gold ....

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 11:15:36 PM »
This week's sales -

37 YAYO*TONY THOUGHTS OF A PREDICATE FELON 26,043 -33 39,157   350,276

the funny shit is that 50 cent outsold him this week...and that album dropped like last/early this year? LOL

21 50 CENT MASSACRE 42,986 -37 67,958   4,568,058

G-Unit aint lookin too good these days.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 11:43:33 PM »
Cause G-Unit has one album that doesn't go plat, that means they ain't lookin too good? They've never looked better.

DJ_PK

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 11:44:02 PM »
I haven't even wasted my time downloading it yet.

Looks like he selling more than Quik is, fucking damn shame that.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 11:58:14 PM »
Cause G-Unit has one album that doesn't go plat, that means they ain't lookin too good? They've never looked better.

this is just the start. yayo flopped. you think olivia is gonna sell a million copies? mop aint goin plat. mobb deep is over. "welcome back" pretty much proved that people aint checkin for mase. banks' fanbase is goin down. 50 is gonna sell no matter what. other than that, buck is the only artist people are checkin for...if he goes to jail the i dont know whats next for the unit
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2005, 12:01:02 AM »

this is just the start. yayo flopped. you think olivia is gonna sell a million copies? mop aint goin plat. mobb deep is over. "welcome back" pretty much proved that people aint checkin for mase. banks' fanbase is goin down. 50 is gonna sell no matter what. other than that, buck is the only artist people are checkin for...if he goes to jail the i dont know whats next for the unit

Yup, can anyone say '06 Murder Inc.?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2005, 12:01:38 AM »

they never looked better? wtf are you talking about?  ??? look at the sales of 50's album...he only sold half of the amount compared to his first album...please elaborate...

they are looking like the next murder inc...i guess these days you gotta be creative with music...you just can't be putting out the same type of r&b/rap bullshit songs, thinking thats always gonna sell...

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2005, 12:19:16 AM »
They also lost a pretty big fan base beefing with Game just like Game did.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2005, 01:19:36 AM »
Dumb Yayo talkin shit about Jada's record sales! Look at him now!

Elevz

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2005, 06:50:42 AM »
Dumb Yayo talkin shit about Jada's record sales! Look at him now!

^^

:banana_llama:

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2005, 09:39:15 AM »
LOL I went to best buy just monday night.  and they put the "low low best price" tags on his shit.  HA at like 11 dollaz.  and there was like 30 of them on the shelf.  it was too funny.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2005, 11:32:19 AM »
wut goes around comes around yayo!

MIC

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2005, 12:30:36 PM »
LOL I went to best buy just monday night.  and they put the "low low best price" tags on his shit.  HA at like 11 dollaz.  and there was like 30 of them on the shelf.  it was too funny.

Please take a photo next time you go there :D

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2005, 01:09:57 PM »
look at the sales of 50's album...he only sold half of the amount compared to his first album...please elaborate...

Ok, thats not a fair elaboration. I would never compare sales of one album to sales of another from 4 years ago. What matters is whos been selling this year, and this year 50 has sold more albums then any other artist, and thats what matters. Who cares how many albums hes sold? Its all about how many albums hes sold compared to other artists. And how can someones fan base go down, when they haven't released an album. 90% of music fans don't scan forums and websites for tracks. They wait for real albums to come out. And ppl aren't checkin Mase? The average music person (the ppl who buy albums) don't even know Mase is on g-unit. The only way to judge if an artists fan base is going down is by sales, anything else is just a poor estimation. And I wouldn't say Yayo flopped. In a month he'll be gold, and you know what, most hiphop albums don't go gold. Olivia's single was bad, but she'll go gold too. Mobb Deep is over? Why is Outta Control remx #4 billboard chart? MOP's big boy game was a tight track, if their album sounds like that they'll go plat. Its all about singles. If you got a poor first single, your not going to sell. You stated one fact, "Yayo flopped", so thats means G-unit will flop? No don't think so buddy. The ppl your talking about, ie. internet ppl, bootleg music. I gaurentee you the next g-unit album, besides olivia, will go plat.