Author Topic: Your thoughts...  (Read 156 times)

UAK

Your thoughts...
« on: September 29, 2005, 06:28:27 PM »

Sikotic™

Re: Your thoughts...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 07:03:29 PM »
LMAO. It's because everyone feel sbad for the poor guy. Deep down inside we're all thinking he's clowning himself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 09:48:08 PM »
thats pretty sad fom my point of view best of luck to the guy

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 10:43:59 PM »
thats bad, props to him though on waht he's doin... but personally i play to win so id be pretty pissed if i had to play with him...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 02:05:19 AM by Educated Thug »

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 12:35:04 AM »
wouldnt you feel like shit if he was...crawlin...down on punt coverage and you just lit his ass up with some vicious block, then made sportcenters top 10...lol

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 11:49:48 AM »
Man at my old high school they let this down syndrome fuck play on special teams (haha special) and they wrote a feel good article in the paper and shit about how he's an inspiration to the team. Am I the only one who finds this horse shit to be corny and would take pleasure in seeing him get lit up?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2005, 12:00:35 AM »
Man at my old high school they let this down syndrome fuck play on special teams (haha special) and they wrote a feel good article in the paper and shit about how he's an inspiration to the team. Am I the only one who finds this horse shit to be corny and would take pleasure in seeing him get lit up?

its an "inspirtation to the team" that he's TRYING. But cmon...honestly its irresponsible to even put someone in that position. Its only puttin tha dood at risk of gettin hurt or killed. Why not just put a guy with no arms as your primary receiver? lol. If you want some retard to inspire you...make him your mascot.