Author Topic: Amazon Came Through Early! Trauma & ATG!  (Read 345 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Amazon Came Through Early! Trauma & ATG!
« on: September 30, 2005, 03:49:39 AM »
Estimated October 16th....both arrived today!!  ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Bomb-A®

Re: Amazon Came Through Early! Trauma & ATG!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 05:42:45 AM »
that gives me some hope...mine's estimated for nov 4 :'(

peace

coola

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 06:17:44 AM »
yeah i got my copy just a couple days ago... but damn the quality does vary alot from the rip to the original... it pumps 2x louder on my system with the OG..

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 10:12:34 AM »
yeah i got my copy just a couple days ago... but damn the quality does vary alot from the rip to the original... it pumps 2x louder on my system with the OG..

that's why i perfer to buy original albums,

i download albums but when i do i also buy tha originals and use tha downloaded vesrions tha most. I'll probably give tha OG a few spins then i play tha shit outta tha bootleg
  :)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 09:23:33 AM by doubletrouble »

Rudki

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 01:44:11 PM »
Yeah, my Trauma came today aswell...as well as the new charlie wilson album  8)

ordered from cd universe, came to about £35 (inc. other items) and i got charged £8  by customs  :-X :-X

BJV

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 01:54:53 PM »
Estimated October 16th....both arrived today!!  ;D

thats the same day they said mine will arrive so hopefully theyll be here monday 8)

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 02:21:51 AM »
Yeah, my Trauma came today aswell...as well as the new charlie wilson album  8)

ordered from cd universe, came to about £35 (inc. other items) and i got charged £8  by customs  :-X :-X

why they charge you 8??
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2005, 03:23:56 AM »
^^^^If customs open up your package, you'll have to pay an extra amount of money when your package arrives. It has happened to me a couple of times as well. I hate that shit...
A few weeks ago I received 3 shirts I bought from the Internet, and I had to pay an additional 17 fucking euros (about 17 dollars) just because those fuckheads opened it.

Anyway, I've ordered Trauma at a local CD shop and they should have it by next week :)

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2005, 03:26:29 AM »
^^^^If customs open up your package, you'll have to pay an extra amount of money when your package arrives. It has happened to me a couple of times as well. I hate that shit...
A few weeks ago I received 3 shirts I bought from the Internet, and I had to pay an additional 17 fucking euros (about 17 dollars) just because those fuckheads opened it.

Anyway, I've ordered Trauma at a local CD shop and they should have it by next week :)

fuck that, they shouldnt be opening your shit anyways, you dont "HAVE" to do you? can u fight the payment??

coola

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2005, 03:27:59 AM »

that is some SERIOUS BULLSHIT !!!! where the fuck do you live ? you got ripped the fuck off, cant an x-ray show that there is only a t-shirt in a package ? you got some rabbai's in your customs office...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2005, 03:35:15 AM »
Actually, there's nothing you can do about it as far as I know. I'm gonna call Customs this week though to see what's up with that.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2005, 03:47:01 AM »
Its legal and they can charge you - its not a charge for opening though, they open usually to check yes BUT they charge because of the sender and what they will have said when they posted an item, i get it with secondspin orders over $100, they charge the import duty as it is not a gift or merchandise, its a retail charge and under EU law they can charge you for it!  :-\

Intriago33

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2005, 04:16:04 AM »
I've never experienced extra charge, and I've bought alot from America over the past year, maybe I've just been lucky.

Anyways I ordered 9 albums on Sept 14th from CD Universe, and they havent even arrived yet, last time they only took 10 days.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2005, 04:21:02 AM »
I wouldnt worry til about the 14th of this month, plus CDuniverse wont investigate until a month after either...

secondspin order i made in july has never arrived, took them til last week to accept and refund my order :'( first time that has ever happened though, was gutted, had some class CDs in it too!

Intriago33

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2005, 05:01:09 AM »
Really? That's poor service  :o.

I made an order from Second Spin around August and they took about 3 weeks to arrive.