Author Topic: JD Responses To Dre??  (Read 316 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
JD Responses To Dre??
« on: April 27, 2002, 02:31:26 AM »
JD hosted the new Kay Slay mixtape renegades pt 10. theres an intro and an interlude, he talked about it, he didnt mention Dre or Em, but its pretty obvious he was talkin about them..he was like:

Yo. I Wanna Get Some Shit Off MY Chest. All This Sensitive Ass Rap Motherfuckers get On My Motherfuckin nerves. Yall need to keep your asses in the studio stop bitchin and all that shit. keep the hate up out your blood. Always takin shit the wrong motherfuckin way. If i feel how the fuck i feel, thats how the fuck i feel. you can feel how the fuck you feel and thats how you feel. but thats how i feel. if your steps dont stack up the mind shut the fuck up. keep workin.

could this be aimed at dre? hmm who knows..he didnt mention any names...who else could this be aimed at?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

The Watcher

Re: JD Responses To Dre??
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2002, 05:29:06 AM »
"If you gonna diss me diss me, dont be subliminal about it" -- Eminem.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

KVB

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2002, 05:31:49 AM »
In no way has JD heard that Em/Dre track yet...

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2002, 05:46:50 AM »
JD aint shit to dre and em
and hes still scared to diss them 8)

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2002, 10:07:55 AM »

Kinda like the scared of Death Row. Face it they cowards. Ilike Dre and EM music too but if you can't see they cowards you blind.

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2002, 10:09:01 AM »

Kinda like the scared of Death Row. Face it they cowards. Ilike Dre and EM music too but if you can't see they cowards you blind.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2002, 10:42:28 AM »
Listen to the Watcher. Dre ain't a thug. Why fuck with Suge if only wrong can come, harm his family, and it's all perventable. If Dre dissed Suge, and Suge did something non musical, like attack Dre, you'd say he deserve it, or he should have never said shit about Suge. He can't win in this situation.

But Dre ain't a bitch either, as JD comes up in the game, and talks about how his on top. JD dismisses Dre and Timbo, and calls Aftermath a fake lable. That's saying Dre's don't mean shit, and that Timbo ain't shit. That's not exactly a directed hit, but Dre takes his work to heart.

antt213

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2002, 10:53:16 AM »
JD hosted the new Kay Slay mixtape renegades pt 10. theres an intro and an interlude, he talked about it, he didnt mention Dre or Em, but its pretty obvious he was talkin about them..he was like:

Yo. I Wanna Get Some Shit Off MY Chest. All This Sensitive Ass Rap Motherfuckers get On My Motherfuckin nerves. Yall need to keep your asses in the studio stop bitchin and all that "shit. keep the hate up out your blood. Always takin shit the wrong motherfuckin way. If i feel how the fuck i feel, thats how the fuck i feel. you can feel how the fuck you feel and thats how you feel. but thats how i feel. if your steps dont stack up the mind shut the fuck up. keep workin.

could this be aimed at dre? hmm who knows..he didnt mention any names...who else could this be aimed at?

"if your steps dont stack up the mind shut the fuck up. keep workin".

is he serious? nobody looks at him as one of the top producers because he aint.

he's the one who's insecure about his spot he hated on dre & timbaland.
all hail the underground how that sound-xzibit