Author Topic: snoop dogg all access on bet  (Read 574 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: snoop dogg all access on bet
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2002, 05:25:22 PM »

whatever ::)
he will never be a pimp but yet he chills with HIS MENTOR Magic "pimp bishop" Don Jaun one of the realest pimps in the game. Snoop had also won "Pimp" awards recently if im not mistaken, and a question for you tom,  how the fuck can anyone stay street when you make millions of dollars?  the point for artists like snoop is to get the fuck out of the hood so they can raise there family in a decent atmosphere instead of the ghetto...and how can you say he's not a pimp?  everywhere he goes hes always got some fine ass bitches hangin off him, if one of my boys always had some bitches like that i would be callin them pimps too...pimp on playa

so acting like a pimp is a good influence for kids,  righhhhhhhh.  Big deal he hangs out wit tha worlds most famous pimp,  good 4 him,  a lot of non pimps chill wit pimps.  also a lot of rappers havin bitches all over them,  does that make them pimps,  fuck no.  I see guys in school always wit hot broads,  r they pimps,  no.  If i dressed up like a pimp,  an hung out wit a pimp,  does that make me a pimp,  no.  When i think of a pimp i think of tha guy doin all tha business,  collecting tha money an protecting his hoes.  Snoop was never a pimp an never will be a pimp,  that is beyond fake,  he never lived tha life of a pimp.  H should rap about tha life he lived an what he has learned,  not how he pimps.  Tha thought of snoop tryin to protect his ho's is a joke

Big BpG

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2002, 05:31:44 PM »

so acting like a pimp is a good influence for kids,  righhhhhhhh.  Big deal he hangs out wit tha worlds most famous pimp,  good 4 him,  a lot of non pimps chill wit pimps.  also a lot of rappers havin bitches all over them,  does that make them pimps,  fuck no.  I see guys in school always wit hot broads,  r they pimps,  no.  If i dressed up like a pimp,  an hung out wit a pimp,  does that make me a pimp,  no.  When i think of a pimp i think of tha guy doin all tha business,  collecting tha money an protecting his hoes.  Snoop was never a pimp an never will be a pimp,  that is beyond fake,  he never lived tha life of a pimp.  H should rap about tha life he lived an what he has learned,  not how he pimps.  Tha thought of snoop tryin to protect his ho's is a joke

The thought of Snoop shooting down 10 niggas in the lone streets of los angeles with an AK is an even bigger joke... look, Snoop is not a Pimp... His days of gang banging are long gone... he's just an image... but I'll tell you this, if he wanted to actually pimp, he could ... i get emails from girls all over the world who are willing to sell their bodies for Snoop... no joke either... they just visit my site and poof... off goes the top... but he's just an image... nothing less, nothing more

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2002, 05:43:27 PM »

He should rap about tha life he lived and what he has learned.

That is what I meant by STREET. I want him to rap about his life experiences and shit like that, not just killing people and selling rocks. The same way Nas still does. Nas is rich as fuck but he still is STREET, but he was a fake image for awhile too. I'm seriously not feeling this fake pimp image. Snoop still has the STREET image for example when he teams up with Tha Eastsidaz and so on but when I see him in some pimp outfit I kind of get disappointed in him. I still support him fully and buy anything he puts out, plus he shares the top spot as my favorite rapper, so don't think I'm a hater.

Tito

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2002, 06:12:50 PM »
Suga Free is a real pimp!!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2002, 06:20:10 PM »
I saw this and wondered why snoop donned the "Green and Gold" Thats the Bishops style! I wonder if he OKed this with Don Magic Jaun? I see them together all the time, so I bet its cool, but it was a shock to see snoop in The Don's Colors!

-Engelwood

Tito

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2002, 08:51:18 PM »
Guys,snoop's new album will be a PIMP album from the first to the last song.
One of snoop's biggest problem is Battlecat!!!!
If he use fred wreck and meech wells like battlecat (6,7 beats per album) the whole dogghouse style sounds would be more aggressive and innovative.
Fred wreck is a genius......i can't stand battlecat no more!!!!

Snoop needs to stop hangin with Bishop don juan,for his career's benefith!
It's more realistic suga free's album,he talks about bitches and pimps cuz it's his real everyday life.
Ok,snoop is always with fine bitches but this don't make him a R-E-A-L- pimp.

"see what a lot of people don't understand is that Snoop Dogg is an IMAGE as was SNOOP DOGGY DOGG..."

Snoop dogg is an image?
He talks about himself on his records or about the life of this "Snoop dogg character"?
Snoop dogg was in jail or just calvin broadus?
Snoop dogg is a nickname like yours(big bpg).....he talks about himself on his records so i don't think snoop dogg or doggy dogg is/was an image.

WHAT'S THE DEFINITION OF A PIMP????

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2002, 09:11:31 PM »
^^ thats reall shit right there^^

look at it this way, if snoop was rappin about killin people, selling dub-sacs and street life, then that would make him unreal and fake.  so he raps about his lifestyle and whats real to him which is pimps, hoes, some outlooks on life, his record label and his homies, and some blunts, parties and drink and cars and shit...face it, when you have millions of dollars, those are the things that come your way, so he is still a real person for rappin about it...if you want street raps from snoop, you would be asking him to lie on his records and he always tells the truth.  
"thats what makes me dangerous, I always tell the truth"
-from THA DOGGFATHER book

you missin the point though...
snoop doggy dogg was a SAVAGE... ferocious rhymes and delivery. NEVER slipped . NEVER had a wack verse. so full of energy. listening to him flow back then was damn near ADDICTIVE.

big snoop dogg sounds satisfied. theres no HUNGER in his voice. no energy in his delivery. rhymes with 3 WORD lines constantly. he doesnt rhyme with as much passion as he used to. im tired of having  one flash back out of 8 songs we hear from snoop.

i dont care if he dont wanna rhyme about bangin anymore. he needs to be more CREATIVE. he can tell a story from a different perspective. it dont matter. that quality is missing.

I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2002, 09:21:55 PM »

even back in snoops deathrow days he was versitile...

think back to the subject matter on his singles from doggystyle...

whats my name, doggy dogg world, gin and juice, aint no fun, murder was the case...

he's talkin about everythang from drinkin, to why nobody can touch him on he mic, to femalez...so he has always been versatile
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

Tito

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2002, 09:27:03 PM »
Yeah....now only one way......PIMP!  :-/

IS THIS A  TIGHT VERSE?
"why you bullshit/sucking up a blunt/why not break loose and suck what you want/suck for the feeling/george top feeling/broad ambition to make a large amount of killing"
(from the bootleg's song You Like Doin It)

"Can I get a witness/remember physical fitness/and to beat a bitch's ass was official pimp bussiness" (Pimp On)

This lines are tight,but what does it means with Snoop Dogg??
I start think Bishop don juan is the new snoop's ghostwriter! :-[

Somebody explain what makes snoop dogg a pimp and WHY he can claim himself pimp,please!!!!  

Tito

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2002, 07:24:02 AM »
Big Bpg,if Snoop Dogg is an image why he talks about Calvin Broadus issues on his records?
....who got beef with suge knight,snoop dogg or calvin broadus?
Who was arrested several times for possession of hundred grams of weed,Snoop dogg or Calvin Broadus?
Who faces murder charges,snoop dogg or calvin broadus?
.......... ::)

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2002, 07:31:15 AM »

The thought of Snoop shooting down 10 niggas in the lone streets of los angeles with an AK is an even bigger joke... look, Snoop is not a Pimp... His days of gang banging are long gone... he's just an image... but I'll tell you this, if he wanted to actually pimp, he could ... i get emails from girls all over the world who are willing to sell their bodies for Snoop... no joke either... they just visit my site and poof... off goes the top... but he's just an image... nothing less, nothing more

-Big BpG

so what your sayin pretty much is that snoop is as fake as they come.  Snoop is a celeb wit money now,  ofcorse there r goin be woman all over him.  It happenes to all rappers.  If we go back 2 1988 in eastside of LBC,  lets see so unknow rapper named snoop doggy dogg be a pimp.  It wouldnt work out.  For once why cant snoop die hards stop makin excuses for him

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2002, 07:32:36 AM »

you missin the point though...
snoop doggy dogg was a SAVAGE... ferocious rhymes and delivery. NEVER slipped . NEVER had a wack verse. so full of energy. listening to him flow back then was damn near ADDICTIVE.

big snoop dogg sounds satisfied. theres no HUNGER in his voice. no energy in his delivery. rhymes with 3 WORD lines constantly. he doesnt rhyme with as much passion as he used to. im tired of having  one flash back out of 8 songs we hear from snoop.

i dont care if he dont wanna rhyme about bangin anymore. he needs to be more CREATIVE. he can tell a story from a different perspective. it dont matter. that quality is missing.

word,  amen 2 that

Tito

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2002, 07:33:46 AM »
"but I'll tell you this, if he wanted to actually pimp, he could ... i get emails from girls all over the world who are willing to sell their bodies for Snoop... no joke either..."

Ok,Bill gates is a pimp too!

"i dont care if he dont wanna rhyme about bangin anymore. he needs to be more CREATIVE. he can tell a story from a different perspective. " WORD

Snoop could talk about social issues and other things.......not political like public enemy cuz is not his role,but he could put out more songs like the unreleased "Last Man Standing"

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2002, 08:28:20 AM »

so acting like a pimp is a good influence for kids,  righhhhhhhh.  

yeah and streets snoop is a good image too , stop bitchin about his image , thats just the way it is
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2002, 08:31:13 AM »
Suga Free is a real pimp!!!!

yeah and kokane was one too i think