Author Topic: JAYO on G-UNIT. he just said so on SD's 98.9  (Read 1291 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: JAYO on G-UNIT. he just said so on SD's 98.9
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2005, 03:47:02 PM »
G-Unit is taking over

G-unit is lookin alot like roc-a-fella right now...i remember when they signed bunch of artists including MOP..and none of them dropped any albums...does 50 actually think spider or jayo will sell? jayo couldn't even go gold with his album on def jam which had method man and dmx on his single...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2005, 09:17:52 PM »
exactly why i dont fuck with Z90 OR 98.9....im dissapointed e'rytime i tune in lol. Good for Jayo, on some paper shit....but damn....his G status is gonna take a major blow...lol

Jome

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2005, 09:26:50 PM »
Didn't the riflemen have a song out called "F*#k M.O.P.?"

No.
But M.O.P. have a song called "Fuck M.O.P."
M.O.P. have yet to be dissed, no one dares.  ;D

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2005, 10:42:12 PM »
somtimes i think that these rappers arent signing wit g unit because of g unit, i think its because it puts them a little closer to dre (the hitmaker)...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2005, 11:41:05 PM »
somtimes i think that these rappers arent signing wit g unit because of g unit, i think its because it puts them a little closer to dre (the hitmaker)...

i HOPE thats why. Nobody in G-Unit is allowed to put out more then one hit single other then 50 anyways. I give it a couple months before Jayo beats up 50 and starts wearin a G-Unot shirt...lol

Dj Quiksta

• Lil Geezy
  • Master Of Class
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2005, 02:10:31 AM »

Jayo In G uNIT

tHE RAP GAME GO TO THE WALL
My Rap Is Extraordinary and it is for the fuckin Secretary

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2005, 12:19:03 PM »
Well I guess I won't be supporting Jayo Felony anymore.  Ah well.

Waylon Smithers

« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2005, 01:04:56 PM »
Well I guess I won't be supporting Jayo Felony anymore.  Ah well.

You hate 50 that much?

We Fly High

« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2005, 01:34:44 PM »

yup i definitely think most of the cats are looking at the bigger picture in being able to get closer to working with dre and getting dre production as opposed to a 50 cent feature.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2005, 04:12:59 AM »

yup i definitely think most of the cats are looking at the bigger picture in being able to get closer to working with dre and getting dre production as opposed to a 50 cent feature.

well but so far dudes who are only gunit records havent had a dre beat

soopa-man

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2005, 12:21:27 PM »
its funny every g-unit solo album has been promoted with having Dre production yet none of them has, with the exception of 50's albums and the G-Unit album (and Game but it was also a Aftermath release), im pretty sure Dre isnt going to give every artist on G-Unit a beat, just cause 50 signed them, im wondering if Mobb Deep actually recorded the song with Dre in the studio, there hasnt been much talk of it, most artist brag about the studio expierience...damn Mobb Deep made 50 sound like JAy-Z on that song...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2005, 12:26:58 PM »
its funny every g-unit solo album has been promoted with having Dre production yet none of them has, with the exception of 50's albums and the G-Unit album (and Game but it was also a Aftermath release), im pretty sure Dre isnt going to give every artist on G-Unit a beat, just cause 50 signed them, im wondering if Mobb Deep actually recorded the song with Dre in the studio, there hasnt been much talk of it, most artist brag about the studio expierience...damn Mobb Deep made 50 sound like JAy-Z on that song...
no they didnt.50 himself said that this was a pre-massacre beat and that the already had a verse and chours done and he put mobb deep on it later

YOUNGZERO

• Lil Geezy
  • GOD'S FAVORITE
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2005, 03:52:23 PM »
i been told ya'll he's G-UNIT....

We Fly High

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2005, 03:56:51 PM »
i dunno though, there seems to be conflicting reports, 40 glocc who is rollin with g unit and all them touring and all that shit doesnt seem to know anything about jayo signing.. so that seems kinda strange. and they havent even been communicating that much with each other (not in a bad way). and i would think that 40 woulda been the main man to bring jayo in.
or it couldve been mobb, but then 40 would still know about it for sure..