Author Topic: JAYO on G-UNIT. he just said so on SD's 98.9  (Read 1287 times)

angel the don

• Lil Geezy
JAYO on G-UNIT. he just said so on SD's 98.9
« on: October 05, 2005, 08:35:13 PM »
he was on sd's 98.9 right now cause its west coast wednesdays. he straight saying they gona drop that bomb on the world in a minute soon as the paper work done. said the homie's mobb deep n 40 glock from the riffle men already overthere n that he gettin mad $$$$ off the deal so he had o leave TREACHEROUS RECORDS. The dj "LOCO" straight out said "jayo u gona have 2 hook me up with a g-unit chain when the deal is final" and jayo said "oh fo sho u know it loco".

SO ITS OFFICIAL JAYO JUST FINISHING THE PAPER WORK RIGHT NOW.

And he protecting g-units gay ass also. i called and gave him props but before i hung up i said "jayo i know you gota do what you gota do, but you know yopu way to real for the g-unit fools, they a bunch of actors". jayo straight laughted n sayd thanks 4 the props i gave him n said he was gona rep the west the right way. but when they put my call on the radio i ended up saying "jayo i know you gota do what you gota do but you know you way too real 4 all of them" they straight out changed my words some how. lol.

right b4 JAYO left the station he shouted out all of G-UNIT by name from 50 to MOP.  called tony yayo his dog n gave special props to spider loc.

SO SOME ONE GO TELL SPIDER LOC HE JUST GOT PUSHED BACK EVEN MORE!!!!!!

HOLLA BACK.

We Fly High

Re: JAYO on G-UNIT. he just said so on SD's 98.9
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 08:40:46 PM »
damn.. i dont know what to say..

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 08:42:22 PM »
 :grumpy:

angel the don

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 08:44:34 PM »
i honestly think that when the paper work is done he'll be under G-UNIT/INFAMOUS RECORDS which is mobb deeps label under G-UNIT/INTERSCOPE.  i just cant picture bullet loco screaming out ggggg-g-unit like game got brainwashed to do.  he gota b himself n not change up for them faggets.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 09:17:47 PM »
it could be a good thing or a bad thing.....best case scenario is jayo blows, finally gets that plaque and goes on to do big things off his own name.....worst case is, he never drops, and/or fucks off alotta of relationships in the biz, and never does shit again....he should just rep the west the right way, make the single you gotta make, but keep it westcoast all the way imo

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2005, 09:33:17 PM »
he was on sd's 98.9 right now cause its west coast wednesdays. he straight saying they gona drop that bomb on the world in a minute soon as the paper work done. said the homie's mobb deep n 40 glock from the riffle men already overthere n that he gettin mad $$$$ off the deal so he had o leave TREACHEROUS RECORDS. The dj "LOCO" straight out said "jayo u gona have 2 hook me up with a g-unit chain when the deal is final" and jayo said "oh fo sho u know it loco".

SO ITS OFFICIAL JAYO JUST FINISHING THE PAPER WORK RIGHT NOW.

And he protecting g-units gay ass also. i called and gave him props but before i hung up i said "jayo i know you gota do what you gota do, but you know yopu way to real for the g-unit fools, they a bunch of actors". jayo straight laughted n sayd thanks 4 the props i gave him n said he was gona rep the west the right way. but when they put my call on the radio i ended up saying "jayo i know you gota do what you gota do but you know you way too real 4 all of them" they straight out changed my words some how. lol.

right b4 JAYO left the station he shouted out all of G-UNIT by name from 50 to MOP.  called tony yayo his dog n gave special props to spider loc.

SO SOME ONE GO TELL SPIDER LOC HE JUST GOT PUSHED BACK EVEN MORE!!!!!!

HOLLA BACK.

:'(

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2005, 09:52:11 PM »
wow..... :-\.....

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2005, 09:56:27 PM »
Spider who?

:D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2005, 10:09:34 PM »
Damn :grumpy:

Just hope he dosen't get to caught up in all this g unit shit and end up doing something stupid like game or spider

O well best of luck to him

Hey, he's just tring to get his paper like everyone in the rap game.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 10:12:01 PM by ted187 »

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2005, 10:13:25 PM »
Spider who?

:D
Come on you know, that G-Unit Crip :D

'EclipZe

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2005, 10:33:08 PM »
omg... lets just hope money doesn't rise to his head.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2005, 10:37:42 PM »
sunny boom boom loco works for 98.9 now ? anyway props to jayo. im not feelin homie but this is a big move for san diego. i just hope he dont turn into a lil puppet like yayo and spider
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2005, 11:06:37 PM »
I would be suprised if his album actually drops...same with spider loc...

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2005, 11:11:33 PM »
back when the rumors started it was possible to let it slide....... but since then G-Unit has gotten even worse with Tony Yayo release and shit talking, etc.

I think this dude's gay now

Okka

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2005, 11:16:02 PM »
it could be a good thing or a bad thing.....