Author Topic: Michael's rested, healthy, and finally back to work recording his charity single  (Read 382 times)

Trauma-san

I guess Michael's 3 month vacation or whatever it was is finally over.  He showed up in London two days ago, and apparently was part of a secret meeting with L.A. Reid, to discuss the possibilty of Michael coming to Island records since apparently his deal with Sony is up.  He's still being funded by the Prince of Bahrain, so I guess that guy's made of money.

Today, Michael was spotted coming out of a hotel, and fucking mobbed by fans in a parking garage, where he climbed on top of his car and apparently started singing and praying, LOL.  There's a video of it below, he looks really happy, glad to see he's back to his eccentricly normal lifestyle.

Later in the day, he visisted a theatre production of "Billy Elliott".  I hated that movie.  Anyways, he brought his children and chatted with fans between acts, and was mobbed and knocked to the ground on his way out of the theatre. 

This evening, he's holed up in Metropolis Studios, working on his long past-due charity single "From the Bottom of My Heart".  Little Richard, Stevie Wonder, and Patti Labelle are all 3 in the bahamas (of all places!) recording vocals for the song this week as well. 

Video

http://www.kamera.com/content/expressen/31077-Jacksonsoverraskning.asx

mauzip

I heard Michael started working on his album right after the whole lawsuit thing was over and I also heard that noone else than Teddy Riley is producing the majority of the album.

Trauma-san

Don't know about any of that.  I do know that L.A. Reid helped re-invent Mariah Carey, and I definately think Michael has the substance to back up the flash... so I think in the right hands, he could definately be huge again.  I don't mean big like Mariah Carey, I honestly think he could be on another level like he was in the early 90's when Dangerous came out.  I was a lot younger then, but my friends and I thought he was the coolest motherfucker alive.  He's a large part show and has certainly had tons of publicity and stories and media coverage througout his career, but at the heart of that is a man who since he was 6 or 7 was one of the greatest entertainers on the planet.  That's no fucking accident, that's natural born talent.  If he can tap back into that, and make music fun again (for him , and the fans) there's no limit to how successful he can be. 

Sikotic™

I can't wait for another album from him. I really enjoyed his last one regardless of the negative reviews or whatnot.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

i have little faith michael could make a come-back bigger than mariah carey... mj looks like a freak, he is way past his prime... hate to say it, but damn its true. mc eiht has a better chance of coming back than mj...

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
I can't wait for another album from him. I really enjoyed his last one regardless of the negative reviews or whatnot.

same here, his last album had some dope songs on it.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

same here, his last album had some dope songs on it.

We Fly High

mc eiht has a better chance of coming back than mj...

hahahahahha. im not clowning u chief, but only on dubcc would you find this sort of comparison.

RECOGNIZE187

believe it or not, he will sell more than 10 million worldwide this time with the new album...if there is one! he has hardcore fans from the age from 8 to  80! from all over the world! no matter what u think about him, he is still Michael Jackson...!he don't need a comeback...he was here in 70's,80's,90's and even now!!! but it's in his blood...so we gonna 100 % have a new album!
he is in london for 10 days now...will stay for another week...next country i heard he is going to is australia...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well I wouldn't say 8 to 80... Kids these days know Jackson better from his alleged child molesting than his music - which is a shame, really.

And if he really is making a comeback of sorts, I think it could really fall on one thing - his looks. No matter if he still had the skills like back in the day, he looks like a freak now. Although, maybe with a ton of make-up...

Trauma-san

He sells records BECAUSE of his looks.  He looks about the same as he did in the early 90's, people just don't want to believe that.  They want to believe he's a friek who spends all day in the plastic surgeons office, but it's just not true.... he's more like a friek who's been a friek for 15 years. 

There's a good close up of him from about 1993.  He was selling out stadiums around the world, and Dangerous was one of the most successful albums of all time.  Women (not all, but a TON) still think he looks good.  Check out videos of his "history" concerts, when he had women passing out at the rate of 100 or so a concert, shit is insane, nobody has a following like this guy.  Look @ the video up top I posted, doesn't look like his career is dead to me. 

The Watcher

can you post up a picture of what he looks like now?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ABN

can you post up a picture of what he looks like now?
here are some pretty recent pics

KURUPTION-81

good to hear the charity single is still going ahead.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He sells records BECAUSE of his looks.  He looks about the same as he did in the early 90's, people just don't want to believe that.  They want to believe he's a friek who spends all day in the plastic surgeons office, but it's just not true.... he's more like a friek who's been a friek for 15 years. 

There's a good close up of him from about 1993.  He was selling out stadiums around the world, and Dangerous was one of the most successful albums of all time.  Women (not all, but a TON) still think he looks good.  Check out videos of his "history" concerts, when he had women passing out at the rate of 100 or so a concert, shit is insane, nobody has a following like this guy.  Look @ the video up top I posted, doesn't look like his career is dead to me. 

lol @ thinking women think he looks good. only women that tihnk he looks good are the ones who look like gorillas.