Author Topic: Whitesnake  (Read 154 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Whitesnake
« on: October 09, 2005, 04:37:14 AM »
Anyone on this board who listens to Whitesnake? It's a rock band from the late '70s but they were at their peak in the '80s. It's good old fashioned rock music. Check out their self-titled album that got released in 1987...it's my (and from many others) personal favorite. Great album to listen to. Catchy hooks too! The vocalist David Coverdale was the former Deep Purple singer by the way...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Whitesnake
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 10:39:13 AM »
Yeah I don't mind them too much, I wouldn't but one of their albums but if it came on the radio I'd enjoy it.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 11:03:00 AM »
"Is This Love" is an incredible song.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 11:27:56 AM »
^^^^Yeah...a powerful balad.

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2005, 11:30:47 AM »
yeah i hope you love white jeans and trans ams too.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 01:03:43 PM »
aww man there was some whitesnake song i used to love. i forgot the name, but i just saw the video recently on one of those vh1 countdowns

1987...what a wonderful year  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2005, 04:43:21 AM »
^^ are you one of the older cats?

anyways, I donīt know a lot about them. heard of them and a few songs i guess, but i donīt even really remember them. Maybe I should check them out, cause i def love 70īs rock

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2005, 09:40:15 AM »
^^ are you one of the older cats?

anyways, I donīt know a lot about them. heard of them and a few songs i guess, but i donīt even really remember them. Maybe I should check them out, cause i def love 70īs rock

naw im 18
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2005, 11:32:15 AM »

Considering the fact you love '70s rock, the chance is quite big you'll dig Whitesnake as well. Truth be told, they DO have somewhat of a "commercial" sound on several songs. But who the fuck cares? As long as the music's good, right? :)