Author Topic: England:Poland 1:1  (Read 939 times)

Don Seer

Re: England:Poland 1:1
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2005, 03:18:17 AM »
funny looking picture.. i didnt realise crouch was 6ft 7in!

crouch =  6 ft 7 in!!!  ( 200 cm! )

shaun wright-phillips =  5 ft 6 in   (168 cm)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2005, 07:10:25 AM »
crouch is an alrite player but doesnt do it for me... personally id rather see Heskey join back up with the Squad.. he has same attributes as crouch except the height but he offers something crouch cant and thats the physical side to his game...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2005, 11:55:45 PM »
crouch is an alrite player but doesnt do it for me... personally id rather see Heskey join back up with the Squad.. he has same attributes as crouch except the height but he offers something crouch cant and thats the physical side to his game...

word, i mean the guy has no tactical ability and no strength...he can head the ball down, big deal he cant hold the ball up when it comes to feet and that is far more important, against better teams we need strength to hold down the ball and thread passes through, over the top is ok at times so he is a utility player (last 15 mins or so) but overall Heskey or Davies would be far better options....

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2005, 12:14:10 AM »

word, i mean the guy has no tactical ability and no strength...he can head the ball down, big deal he cant hold the ball up when it comes to feet and that is far more important, against better teams we need strength to hold down the ball and thread passes through, over the top is ok at times so he is a utility player (last 15 mins or so) but overall Heskey or Davies would be far better options....

yeah exactly kevin davis is such an underated player.. dont know why he doesnt get mentioned his like the pefect target man. He does a great job for bolton in that postion so no reason why he shouldnt b given a go...

Don Seer

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2005, 12:17:03 AM »
bolton eh? ;) why does that not surprise me.. hehe

Intriago33

« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2005, 12:59:57 AM »
Davis for Bolton? A good strong player, who causes aerial problems.

Davis for England? Definitely not.

Crouch is different than Heskey, don't be fooled by his giant-like stature, he can play a bit. I think Crouch should be included as he has a total different threat than Owen, Rooney and either Defoe/Johnson.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2005, 02:21:47 AM »
Uz missed ur chance 4 the best target man/in "the hole player"/ centre forward in britain...CHRIS SUTTON..how he only got 1 cap in his entire career bemuses me...uze missed out on an absolute gem...u cant ignore a player who duz the business against top european teams...the list of teams he has dominated r endless...Liverpool, Barcelona, Ajax, Bayern Munich, Blackburn, Celta Vigo....same goes wit alan thompson 2 a lesser extent..when uz wer DESPERATE for a left midfeilder u wer ignorin the best in britain..but he fell off HARD n it dont even look like he tryin nemore....

The Maestro

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2005, 03:04:23 AM »
Uz missed ur chance 4 the best target man/in "the hole player"/ centre forward in britain...CHRIS SUTTON..how he only got 1 cap in his entire career bemuses me...uze missed out on an absolute gem...u cant ignore a player who duz the business against top european teams...the list of teams he has dominated r endless...Liverpool, Barcelona, Ajax, Bayern Munich, Blackburn, Celta Vigo....same goes wit alan thompson 2 a lesser extent..when uz wer DESPERATE for a left midfeilder u wer ignorin the best in britain..but he fell off HARD n it dont even look like he tryin nemore....

lol chris sutton can blow scotland off my friend... had that 1 cap for a reason, he wernt good enough!! also everyone knows scottish teams get mugg'd off in europe so duno how sutton managed to dominate them..  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2005, 06:45:21 AM »
Davis for Bolton? A good strong player, who causes aerial problems.

Davis for England? Definitely not.

Crouch is different than Heskey, don't be fooled by his giant-like stature, he can play a bit. I think Crouch should be included as he has a total different threat than Owen, Rooney and either Defoe/Johnson.

Im not fooled, the guy scored 16 goals for southampton...reason service...how many were off his head...moves to liverpool yet to score...reason no service...thats no excuse as a forward, you have to make as many yourself and for that you need strength, ability and pace - he has low scores on all those...i saw him reach ONE loose ball on saturday against austria...

davies isnt the best player but he creates another option (more so i believe than crouch) certianly if davies has a good season again this year he is worthy of friendly contention and if he prooves himself there - being included in the squad to travel to germany.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2005, 12:22:32 PM »

also everyone knows scottish teams get mugg'd off in europe

shall we discuss celtic last 10 year in europe compared to spurs??  ::)

or how about the last 40 years??

or how about the last 100+ years??
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2005, 03:44:22 AM »
mugg'd off (is that even a correct term??)? u want the list ov teams tht hav failed 2 win at celtic park...u prolly dont but am gon giv u them neway....porto,valencia,rosenborg,liverpool,boavista,stuttgart,barcelona,milan,blackburn,celta vigo,juventus,lyon,shaktar,artmedia,bordeaux,bayern munich,anderlecht...n thts jus in the last 4 seasons!!...n a dont know how u can shit on sutton when erikkson has capped such outstanding players as...michael ricketts!

The Maestro

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2005, 02:36:16 AM »
mugg'd off (is that even a correct term??)? u want the list ov teams tht hav failed 2 win at celtic park...u prolly dont but am gon giv u them neway....porto,valencia,rosenborg,liverpool,boavista,stuttgart,barcelona,milan,blackburn,celta vigo,juventus,lyon,shaktar,artmedia,bordeaux,bayern munich,anderlecht...n thts jus in the last 4 seasons!!...n a dont know how u can shit on sutton when erikkson has capped such outstanding players as...michael ricketts!

Yeh and where did celtic end up after these games then?? Nowhere.. And you saying about erikkson cappin michael ricketts oh well he was scoring loads of goals at the time, + 1 cap means nothing, just shows that erikkson was expirementing at tha time..

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2005, 02:40:39 AM »

yup i aint baised, if you look at the last 10'years and you'll see we havent done nething in europe compared to celtic... but if you wana go back to tha 60's and 80's you'll see spurs dominating your ass...  ;D  ;D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2005, 02:42:49 AM »

yup i aint baised, if you look at the last 10'years and you'll see we havent done nething in europe compared to celtic... but if you wana go back to tha 60's and 80's you'll see spurs dominating your ass...  ;D  ;D

1967 - european cup winners (1st british club to do so)
1970 - european cup runners-up

8)
NO MORE WAR

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2005, 02:56:08 AM »

1967 - european cup winners (1st british club to do so)
1970 - european cup runners-up

8)

yup now for tottenham:
European Cup-Winners' Cup Winners 1962-63
UEFA Cup Winners 1971-72, 1983-84.

8)  8)