Author Topic: CALLING ALL CANADIANS  (Read 248 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: CALLING ALL CANADIANS
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2005, 04:39:54 PM »
I live in the province of quebec, and i lived 10 years in montreal, now i live in quebec city.

French is the official language everywhere, but montreal is divided in two. In the westside they speak english and in the eastside it's french people. French now run the city, but back in the days (before 1970) it was english who where running the city, so there's a lot of english shops and bars. The northside is where most of black folks live. Most of them are haitians, africans and jamaicans. There'S also haitians in burgundy in the south. English peeps don't go to public schools, all the english ones are private cuz english are rich as fuck, In fact, you'll notice that french hate them. That's why they always want to separate quebec from canada.

I don't know the clubs in the mtl cuz i was too young back then but peoples tell me that the best one for hip hop heads is clearly the dome. red lite is pretty cool too.

p.s.: bring a coat cuz it's fuckin cold in the winter, like -30 celsius

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2005, 05:20:58 PM »
The nightlife in Montreal is off the hook!  It's a beautiful city.

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2005, 06:59:51 PM »
Hi,
next year i have to move to a french speaking country for a year, and as I really dont efel like moving to africa or france for a year I figured canada would be pretty cool, however I know absaloutly nothing about the place. I was wondering if anyone knew what montreal was like? as I could probably get a years placement there. Hows the nightlife, shopping, etc? What is the ethnic mix like? Can I drink at 20?
Thanks!
Nadya xxx
what the fuck does shopping have to do with anything u stupid cunt, just move to the fuckin place and go shop at stiches like the rest of you dumb bitches,

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2005, 07:02:17 PM »
don't come here please  >:(
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2005, 07:31:40 PM »
Hey baby why dont u come to cali? we can be friends with benefits.

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2005, 09:54:08 AM »
well It's obvious that Vancouver is the best city in Canada, but NOBODY speaks French here.  And if you do, people will spit on you.  lol. 

LMAO

Rizzo301

• Lil Geezy
  • TOAST 2 THA W3STCOAST
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2005, 12:36:10 AM »
Montreal is aight but VANCiTY is where its at if u wanna party hard..
This is Dodger music

This the new blue hat

This the bulletproof COUPE with the moonroof back

With the duece-duece strapped

This is new skool crack....