Author Topic: Some cool pics I took of my place - Blog link with pics now working  (Read 575 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 02:12:02 PM by Lincoln The Reform-A-Tory »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

coola

Re: Some cool pics I took of my place
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 04:39:11 AM »
you live in a box ?

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 04:41:54 AM »
not working man. unless youre living in a white square with a red cross. but that would suck. really, really bad.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 05:44:39 AM »
lol,why do you always have trouble in posting pics???

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 08:11:40 AM »
Seems to be working for me, I'll fuck around with it later.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

BJV

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 08:45:09 AM »
it was the same with your instrument pics lol

try uploading them at http://www.bonafideimg.com  8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 09:06:10 AM »
^^ Thanks.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2005, 09:20:02 AM »
LOL I give up.

Maybe you can access my blog and see it there.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/MikeCLincoln/

Paris

coola

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2005, 06:23:43 PM »
Space not available 
The space you are trying to view may not exist or access to it may be restricted. If you are not signed in to your Microsoft .NET Passport, please sign in below so we can verify your access to this space.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2005, 08:00:19 PM »
Space not available 
The space you are trying to view may not exist or access to it may be restricted. If you are not signed in to your Microsoft .NET Passport, please sign in below so we can verify your access to this space.

LOL, man I suck at this internet shit.

Paris

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2005, 01:24:30 AM »
You can upload pics at www.imageshack.us

When it gives you the link, just do the [img][/*img] thing to it, and you're set. It never gets taken down.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2005, 01:01:09 PM »
Ok, my blog link should work now. I had the settings of who can access if set to private for some real odd reason.

Paris

Throwback

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2005, 01:48:45 PM »
nice room. lots of flags though. btw you look ALOT less of a hippie than i imagined you to be.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 02:00:26 PM »
nice room. lots of flags though. btw you look ALOT less of a hippie than i imagined you to be.

Yeah, I like my flags though. Most people have pointed out that it's nice and different. It's every Canadian province I've been too.

And what gave you the impression I would look like a hippie? Lol. Those are probably the least dressed down pictures one could take. Usually I dress pretty nice, long sleeve button up shirts and dress pants.

Paris

Throwback

Re: Some cool pics I took of my place - Blog link with pics now working
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2005, 02:15:04 PM »
i honestly have no idea. but somehow you appealed to me like some hippie stereotype.