Author Topic: Mr. T in Rocky 6  (Read 149 times)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
Mr. T in Rocky 6
« on: October 10, 2005, 05:32:30 PM »

Well, it looks like today is Mohawk Day on Egotastic! First there was Natalie Portman's Mohawk, now comes news that Mr. T, the original mohawk man himself, will be back on the big screen in the next Rocky movie. For those of you who are still counting, Rocky 6 will feature Mr. T returning as Clubber Lang, but instead of fighting in the ring, he will be a commentator instead. (via MovieHole)

Sikotic™

Re: Mr. T in Rocky 6
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 06:15:58 PM »
Yup, he's getting back in shape for it so he must be doing something physical.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

spencer10

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 09:50:46 PM »
gnar

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 11:21:18 PM »
all i can contribute to this thread is........i pity the fool! A-Team Representin

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 10:01:51 AM »
LOL, is this shit true?? last year i heard that Dolh Lundgren would return as Ivan Drago??

anyways... i love the rocky movies, but they better not screw up the legacy, the movie MUST be great! lol  >:(
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 11:47:13 AM »
Hopefully it's good. I like all of them except for part 5, that shit just blowed.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2005, 03:24:02 AM »
Goddamn...how bad is this movie gonna be?? 60 year old Rocky....he wont even need a mouthpiece, he aint gonna have any teeth...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 01:31:58 AM »
LOL, is this shit true?? last year i heard that Dolh Lundgren would return as Ivan Drago??

anyways... i love the rocky movies, but they better not screw up the legacy, the movie MUST be great! lol  >:(

they already screwed up the legacy...remember rocky 5....with that horrible 30 minute street fight....