Author Topic: Nas and Jay-Z News [From SOHH]  (Read 440 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nas and Jay-Z News [From SOHH]
« on: October 18, 2005, 05:56:49 PM »
Nas and Jay-Z News [From SOHH]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait-- and I hope y'all are ready for this one-- but I heard that next week at Hov's "I Declare War" concert, there's going to be a crazy announcement. Yeppppp..... I hear that Jay-Z is going to announce a collab project with NAS.

WOW-- but wait it gets better--- guess who's executive producer of the album?...Hmmmmm.... that's right Kanye West got that on lock!!

Now please hit me with your thoughts on this one....imagine Jay-Z ("THE TAKEOVER") and NAS ("ETHER") on the same album--- rapping together... that's going to be some sight--- trust!!

But yea-- what do y'all think??

Yea, so that's enough for y'all to cheew on for right now, so as always keep your eyes wide open and your ears to the streets-- Ya Heard!!!

Heard Jay-Z  Def Jam is signing Nas

http://blogs.sohh.com/ya_heard/archi...rown_goes.html

PLANT

Re: Nas and Jay-Z News [From SOHH]
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 05:59:33 PM »
That would be some crazy shit I would love to see happen........Almost to good to be true!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 06:02:19 PM »
who knoz how true it iz...i heard the part tho that jay was gonna invite nas on stage to squash the thing officially in front of everybody
pretty cool to see a nas and jay-z collabo tho...

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 06:02:59 PM »
 :o

Jome

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005, 06:22:59 PM »
It def. sounds dope, but it could be a clash of egos, or it might never happen, we'll see how this turns out.

coola

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2005, 06:23:52 PM »
That would be some crazy shit I would love to see happen........Almost to good to be true!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2005, 06:27:49 PM »
It def. sounds dope, but it could be a clash of egos, or it might never happen, we'll see how this turns out.

A dont think it will happen..infact a hope it dont happen coz when people talk about how good Jay is its nice jus 2 say.."yeah but nas ripped him" if they do a collabo or nas sign2 defjam there will b talk like "yeah nas sold out..only in it 4 the money blah blah blah"..coz at evry nas concert i hear the most requested song is ether n he defo wont do it live ever again if they do a collabo....

The Maestro

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 06:44:36 PM »
should be interesting even though ive never really been a fan of nas

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2005, 07:46:54 PM »
I doubt this would happen. 
I'm a fan of both but I don't think it would turn out that great (or atleast great as expected).  Their styles don't suit eachother.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 07:50:14 PM »
I swear till this day the Beef between Nas and Jay-Z was the fakest shit ever!!!!!1

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 08:16:49 PM »
It really does sound too good to be true, and Kanye as the executive producer, damn, i dont think we should expect anything of the sort

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2005, 08:29:31 PM »
Well Jay needs to do something to sell records at Def Jam, so a Nas / Jay collab album would be a sure fire way to do it.  Not too sure i would want to hear this or not...like Knuckles said, their styles don't really suit each other.  And look how Jay and R. Kelly turned out - egos were way to big.  I'll believe it when i see it.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2005, 08:43:27 PM »
I doubt this would happen. 
I'm a fan of both but I don't think it would turn out that great (or atleast great as expected).  Their styles don't suit eachother.
Not a fan of Jay Z, but I agree there styles dont match. To tell the truth, I am really not looking forward to this.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

soopa-man

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 08:54:10 PM »
u know ive been hearing Nas was signing to Def Jam but i never see any thing or hear any thing official...Nas as of right now is a free agent i hear, thats why he did a double album for Columbia to finish the contract...about the album ill wait til i hear or see it, i know they might pop on a song together, well its possible but a album produced by Kanye seems too far fetched...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2005, 09:02:34 PM »
i heard this either on power 106 or kday today on my way home from work today like at 4:30....they said that rumor has it....but the news is gettin kinda big