Author Topic: ****pics of/links to pics of LA gang MEMBERS!!!***  (Read 990 times)

S.G.V.

Re: ****pics of/links to pics of LA gang MEMBERS!!
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2002, 06:25:52 PM »
Man, where you say fuck I.E. at? Riverside? Rancho Cucamunga? North Ontario, Clairmont, Monclair. Shit, it wasn't in no Rialto, Bloomington, Fontana, San Bernardino, Pomona, Beautmont, Casa Blanca type shit. I got family in I.E., and I can tell you Pomona is I.E. Not just in area code, but it's the furthest west city in I.E. Still I dare you to say fuck I.E. Hell, I'll give you my address, and I'll let you drive to my apartment and say to my face when I get home. You must have some kind of love if you were chanting S.G.V. Fuck I.E. and you must know something about I.E. if you are saying fuck it. So with that, don't set trip. I claim my area, but never the gang. I love my Inland Empire, I was born here, raised here, and didn't leave until I was 19 off to do better things, but I'm returning after college to teach. But still... don't say fuck anything you don't know about.

As for the pics, the cholos gotta be from the 80's. The Bloods and Crips look more late 80's early 90's. Cholos now all have shaved heads, except vets, but them guys look to young to be vets.

hmmm....ok....homie....i aint even set trippin....do u see me puttin up a trece or a street name?....no.....and just like u love ur inland emipre i love my san gabriel valley.....and like i explained above i notice that u i.e. foos act all bad ass for no fucking reason....thats why i said what i said....ill still say fuck i.e. but u know what that was in my past.....and when i did say it i would say it where ever we were in i.e......i never been to bloomington....but ive said it in san bernardino...fontana...rialto...anywhere.....why am i gonna be afraid of another man?....shit......also if u say pomona is i.e. then ok...but i dont see it tagged up.....i never knew i.e. came into l.a.c.....i always knew the i.e. as s.b.c. only....but if u insist homie....fuck it homie i aint trying to get all crazy but if u wanna trip of this shit like that then whatever....im down.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2002, 07:19:36 PM »

hmmm....ok....homie....i aint even set trippin....do u see me puttin up a trece or a street name?....no.....and just like u love ur inland emipre i love my san gabriel valley.....and like i explained above i notice that u i.e. foos act all bad ass for no fucking reason....thats why i said what i said....ill still say fuck i.e. but u know what that was in my past.....and when i did say it i would say it where ever we were in i.e......i never been to bloomington....but ive said it in san bernardino...fontana...rialto...anywhere.....why am i gonna be afraid of another man?....shit......also if u say pomona is i.e. then ok...but i dont see it tagged up.....i never knew i.e. came into l.a.c.....i always knew the i.e. as s.b.c. only....but if u insist homie....fuck it homie i aint trying to get all crazy but if u wanna trip of this shit like that then whatever....im down.....

Whatever dogg. I've been to El Monte and all that shit, got family there, so I would never say fuck S.G.V., or fuck El Monte Flores, except when that muthaphukka came over here and killed 2 kids from Rialto. Then I wanted him to come here again, but all that shit aside, whatever dogg. I just say, we must be big if you once felt the need to chant it, and why do we acted all bad ass. Well for 8 years, up until we got a new mayor, San Bernardino had the highest crime rate in California. In '92 and '93, we were named most dangerous in the United States. Granted, shit has claimed down A LOT in the past 3 years, but many were here when shit was it's worst, so there is a lot of pride here. Just like El Monte. I remember visting family there, and not wanting to go 'cause it depressed me. I love my family, but I'm an I.E. kid in Flores territory, shit, I ain't for that. But now it's cleaned up a lot, and hell, it's a lot better than being in San Bernardino/Rialto all the time. But I knew about S.G.V., and all that before, and I never said fuck S.G.V., I got too much respect. But you come out here and saying fuck I.E., well I can't have that, 'cause you ain't know us. You think that's it's all cool, and you say in the past, so way is it you had so much S.G.V. pride you had the need to say fuck I.E., well we in I.E. were more worried about 18th street and their drug dealings than to even mention you guys. Anyways, that's just my I.E. love showing, but whatever, we can handle it like men, or take it back to G, whatever, I've been through too much to care.

S.G.V.

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2002, 07:27:36 PM »

Whatever dogg. I've been to El Monte and all that shit, got family there, so I would never say fuck S.G.V., or fuck El Monte Flores, except when that muthaphukka came over here and killed 2 kids from Rialto. Then I wanted him to come here again, but all that shit aside, whatever dogg. I just say, we must be big if you once felt the need to chant it, and why do we acted all bad ass. Well for 8 years, up until we got a new mayor, San Bernardino had the highest crime rate in California. In '92 and '93, we were named most dangerous in the United States. Granted, shit has claimed down A LOT in the past 3 years, but many were here when shit was it's worst, so there is a lot of pride here. Just like El Monte. I remember visting family there, and not wanting to go 'cause it depressed me. I love my family, but I'm an I.E. kid in Flores territory, shit, I ain't for that. But now it's cleaned up a lot, and hell, it's a lot better than being in San Bernardino/Rialto all the time. But I knew about S.G.V., and all that before, and I never said fuck S.G.V., I got too much respect. But you come out here and saying fuck I.E., well I can't have that, 'cause you ain't know us. You think that's it's all cool, and you say in the past, so way is it you had so much S.G.V. pride you had the need to say fuck I.E., well we in I.E. were more worried about 18th street and their drug dealings than to even mention you guys. Anyways, that's just my I.E. love showing, but whatever, we can handle it like men, or take it back to G, whatever, I've been through too much to care.

ill give it to u that u foos had the highest crime rate...but that shit dont matter to me....most of the motherfuckers over there that are banging are from l.a. anyway.....im not even from monte....though i got homies in monte i dont rep it....im in azusa...i got no respect for a-13 for that matter i got no respect for flores....also u foos werent big to me...i just felt like bringing u foos to reality....thats why i would say that.....but its on u homie....i dont care what u want to do..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2002, 07:30:52 PM »
Oh yeah... who you say fuck I.E. to in Rialto, Fontana and San Bernardino, the northside people, please. Take it to the south, take it to Rialto, take it to Jackson st. in the north, take it to Bud Black park, take it to Merrill and Riverside were I grew, take it to San Bernardino take it to Waterman and Baseline, take it to 5th and Mt. Vernon, take it to Baseline and Arrow, take it to Medical Center dr. under Highland. Shit, take that Riverside inside Casa Blanca were I was raised, yeah that's right, a C.B. Man, I got love for the San Gabriel Valley, got family, so friends. Ya' know, but I got no love for those that spit stupit shit. S.G.V., we cool, but watch your mouth, 'cause take it to the wrong part for a place you don't know of is a bad thing. I'm sure your grown, but don't be too prideful.

One more thing, when is the mod going to lock this stupit shit?

S.G.V.

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2002, 07:44:15 PM »
homie i dont remember where i was when i said...shit that was 4 or 5 years ago....all that party shit died down for me....thats fine if u wanna stay cool....but dont tell me to watch my mouth....cuz i aint ur son so u have no right to talk down to me....ok?....

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2002, 08:06:15 PM »
One more thing, when is the mod going to lock this stupit shit?

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2002, 11:30:42 AM »

homie...pomona is straight sgv...montclair is the cut off of l.a.c. and s.g.v......anything farther is i.e......u dont go to p-town and see i.e. tagged up....at least i dont.....oh and i to answer ur question on why i call u foos serotes....well its like this....honduras, guatemala, nicaragua, costa rica, panama...theyre all humble countries....the majority of the people that are from there dont think theyre high and mighty....now el salvador is another story....every single salvadorian ive met thinks theyre the HIGHEST SHIT IN THE WORLD....when in reality theyre indios like the rest of us central americans....any homie i got from central america has the same opinon on serotes.....thats ur answer...and as for calling me a wannabe....well homie....thats a big NO...i never tried to be a G....and i kicked it with party crews cuz thats all i was surrounded by....it was either...the rebels....the fake cholos....the punkers/skaters....i didnt like cholos(still dont) and i never liked punkers....and most of my homies were rebels....so i chilled with them....i never dressed up with boots...or the button up shirts.....i wore a t-shirt and some jeans....i didnt claim any crew....but i chanted s.g.v. fuck i.e. cuz(much like salvadorians) ive noticed that i.e. heads act all big and bad....as for u i believe ur a wannabe...cmon u aint no fucking criminal.....get over it.....

First off... You're whole explanation on why you hate on Salvadorians is stupid. It's fuckin childish... and it's still hating. But I'm used to it.. I get that from alot of other latino's. Once they found out my parents are from El Salvador they look down on ME.. I'm tha coolest muthafucker with whoever I meet.. no matter where they're from,  from Mexico to Ecuador I got nothin but love for my Latino people... My family, they're tha most humble people you'll ever meet. And to tell you tha truth.. I try to stay away from all that Central America conflict... Cuz I'm out here in California... but when you start poppin off at tha mouth callin people Serotes, what tha fuck am I supposed to say? That's still me, that's my blood, that's my people...

When It comes to tha whole I.E/S.G.V thing.. tha Inland Empire is where I was raised. That's what us Cali peeps do "Represent!".. and I take pride in being from out here. I'm not like you though, I dont hate gangsters. I grew up with friends who turned into gangsters. They chose to take that route.. I didnt cuz I know that's not tha life for me. I got nothin but love for S.G.V and L.A.. I haven't dissed tha S.G.V once in this whole thread...

Anywayz, if you're so turned off by gangs.. you hate them so much.. Why do you care enough to know about who's bangin L.A out here? Why do you care about what's hitten up on tha walls? Why does it matter who has the highest crime rate? Why listen to Gangsta Rap? Gangsta Rap is based on Gang Activity...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

eNgIeS

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2002, 06:01:41 PM »
Appleton City Gang members (Various Gangs)

MC Cancerarms and DJ Sleepyboy act all tough, despite the fact that DJ Sleepyboy's antiperspirant just ain't cutting it.

"That's right suckahs, I done graduated!"

Grease Monsters come in both sexes. I'm not sure which one this is.

MC Urinal Squad busts a few moves from their recording studio. Those two cretins on the left are whiter than the toilet paper. The one on the right is darker than the toilet paper after I've eaten at that Mexican food joint down 18th Street, the one that has a surprising absence of stray cats in the area.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE WHITE TRASH MILITIA!!!

The White Trash Avengers - protecting West Appleton's propane tanks since 1970. Which was, coincidentally, the last year any of these gutbagged hairwads bought a new outfit.

"SEARCH FOR MYSTERIES"

Kappa Cockface and DJ Lotsosleep pose for their record cover, "Two Shitheeled Fuckcakes in a Hallway," shortly before they disappear and are featured on chocolate milk cartons across America.

MC Aluminum Siding thought he was hot shit because he got a picture of himself taken outside my toolshed (a work in progress). I shoved that camera so far up his goddamn ass that it'll be taking pictures of his trachea for the next three weeks. Jesus Christ, is it THAT hard to understand "KEEP AWAY" signs? Get the hell away from my toolshed, you pathetic bags of wasted sperm.

MEGAPIMP CANNOT BE STOPPED! RUN! HIDE! NO IT IS TOO LATE, MEGAPIMP CATCHES A WHIFF OF HI-KARATE, YOU ARE DOOMED

Yeah, werd up, just fucking mow my lawn you retarded piles of horse shit.

Quit posing like the nancyboy shitcakes you are and pick up my damn garbage you worthless crackhead bastards.

MC Unfurnished Houseboyz do a rap move and shows off for the camera while I beat the unholy shit out of their 1992 CRX in the driveway.

MC Closet. He just came out.

Even the gangsters in Appleton City are embarassments to mankind.

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2002, 06:12:09 PM »
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;) :) :)

that is the funniest shit I have seen in a long time!!!  

LOL.  LMAO. ROFL.

good shit homie!! ;D