Author Topic: ****pics of/links to pics of LA gang MEMBERS!!!***  (Read 987 times)

Funkadelic

Re: ****pics of/links to pics of LA gang MEMBERS!!
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2002, 10:44:14 AM »
Back in the days I also read that most of the "actors" in "Colors" are real gang members.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2002, 03:55:23 PM »

gang members don't have 2 be from the ghetto u know? sum of the biggest gangstaz/gangsters in history (also really hard bastards) never grew up in a ghetto or got treated bad as a kid....my examples i give u are: the krays, gotti and dillinger.

i know that...i never said they had to be....i was just saying that in my area....theyre not ghetto....ok?...ok

naw dem muhafuckaz is in tha hood jus like e'rybody else. only difference, they got connectionz that run deepa then tha hood usually, asian mafia shit. thas why they be doin it on both sidez. i brought mah homegirl frum LA down hea tah San Diego, and we was out in a Mexican/ Asian hood...she was like godDAMN...this shit look like compton lol. I dunno bout LA, but i know LA aint too much different than hea as far as how tha city is made up. And tha asian/filipino hoodz, usually righ wit tha ese or black neighborhoodz.

well when i go into the heart of l.a. i dont see asian gangsters....but i go to alhambra, san marino that whole area...all i see is asian gangsters.....that area is suburban...now in other parts of cali i dont know im just saying in my area.....

yah alotta of em have connections. Filipino gangz are connected in tha Philippines. Mexican gangs also. 18th street is connected down in Mexico City.

i cant believe 18th street is still around....those foos let anyone in....believe it or not theyre in central america....im from honduras and my cousin over there were claiming that shit....i just laughed at them...the crew was full of the sons of mayors, lawyers and other various rich people...i found that funny.....also mara serote(i mean salvatrucha) is big too....they in central america(from el salvador aka the big toilet)....and theyre in america.....even non salvadorians arew in the gang....lol

ToNe1904

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2002, 04:17:26 PM »

well when i go into the heart of l.a. i dont see asian gangsters....but i go to alhambra, san marino that whole area...all i see is asian gangsters.....that area is suburban...now in other parts of cali i dont know im just saying in my area.....

well, i aint all THAT familiar wit LA. But i gotta lotta homiez that stay up that way. and i hear different shit frum them. LA and SD are made up very much tha same. And asianz n filipinoz is in tha hood jus like e'rybody else. Im half filipino, u could come tah daygo n ill show yah what the hoodz look like.
They aint no pretty neighborhoodz. lol

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2002, 04:32:50 PM »

well, i aint all THAT familiar wit LA. But i gotta lotta homiez that stay up that way. and i hear different shit frum them. LA and SD are made up very much tha same. And asianz n filipinoz is in tha hood jus like e'rybody else. Im half filipino, u could come tah daygo n ill show yah what the hoodz look like.
They aint no pretty neighborhoodz. lol

well i dont know where ur homies live exactly in l.a. but if thats what they say then in their area it may be....and as for the 619....i really dont care about seeing the hood...i go to sdsu and see my broad or i just go straight to tijuana or rosarito....i aint got much else to do in dago but thanks for the offer.....

ToNe1904

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2002, 05:24:24 PM »

well i dont know where ur homies live exactly in l.a. but if thats what they say then in their area it may be....and as for the 619....i really dont care about seeing the hood...i go to sdsu and see my broad or i just go straight to tijuana or rosarito....i aint got much else to do in dago but thanks for the offer.....

lol itz only a joke homie. wadnt like im really wantin tah meet u and drive u around tha hood.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2002, 06:47:22 PM »
I dont even get why everyone's still all interested in this... I mean, all that gang shit is still going on and everything but that shit has died down ALOT out here in cali since those dayz...Even those pictures look kinda old.. like early 90's gangsters... That first picture of the mexicans can even be like 20 years old, judging by tha way them foolz are dressed.

Anywayz... I dont hate on gangs... They're out here..  I just do my own thang and try not to get caught up in all that. S.G.V.. it trips me out how you're all disgusted by gangs.. but you know all kinds of shit about them... and I know you probably just call yourself S.G.V as a way of representing where you're from on the board... but out here where I live.. tha I.E... you know damn well foolz would hit you up tryna sport S.G.V.

I was born up in Pomona...  I remember there being a grip of chinese around my apartments... ghetto ass asian people... We just probably lived on opposite sides of Pomona.

Oh and I'm Salvadorian... I aint  into that Mara Salvatrucha shit at all so I aint even gonna speak on that... all I know is we got some bomb ass Pupusas... and I bet most of them members from MS that aint Salvadorian are most likely from Honduras.. so quit hatin'!

On tha real... if it wasn't for all this gang shit... it wouldn't be tha same California..

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2002, 07:17:08 PM »
I dont even get why everyone's still all interested in this... I mean, all that gang shit is still going on and everything but that shit has died down ALOT out here in cali since those dayz...Even those pictures look kinda old.. like early 90's gangsters... That first picture of the mexicans can even be like 20 years old, judging by tha way them foolz are dressed.

Anywayz... I dont hate on gangs... They're out here..  I just do my own thang and try not to get caught up in all that. S.G.V.. it trips me out how you're all disgusted by gangs.. but you know all kinds of shit about them... and I know you probably just call yourself S.G.V as a way of representing where you're from on the board... but out here where I live.. tha I.E... you know damn well foolz would hit you up tryna sport S.G.V.

I was born up in Pomona...  I remember there being a grip of chinese around my apartments... ghetto ass asian people... We just probably lived on opposite sides of Pomona.

Oh and I'm Salvadorian... I aint  into that Mara Salvatrucha shit at all so I aint even gonna speak on that... all I know is we got some bomb ass Pupusas... and I bet most of them members from MS that aint Salvadorian are most likely from Honduras.. so quit hatin'!

On tha real... if it wasn't for all this gang shit... it wouldn't be tha same California..

im w/ u 100% except 4 the part of the mexican gang being 20 yrs ago----- the older gang members (late 20s) still where old skool shit like that

ALL YALL---gangs r realy....DONT FRONT
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

S.G.V.

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2002, 08:02:40 PM »

i know about them cuz i know alot of bangers...which im not proud of but thats how i know about this shit....im pomona i rarely see asians...my mom works at a job placement center in pomona...all she deals with is the street people....when i go visit her ive never seen an asian in or around that area.....but maybe where u were there was...i dont know all of pomona....and as for ms members being honduran...well im sorry to inform u that most hondureńos wouldnt dare be caught reppin that corny crew....nor would a nicaraguense, guatemalteco or any other central american....ok?....and u know damn well that the s.g.v. hits up u i.e. kids all the time....dont u remember the chant? S.G.V. FUCK I.E.!!!....we used to rep that shit at parties in the i.e. and nothing would happen...but u know what....i aint even trying to get hostile....so calm down...u salvadorians are always uppity....kick it....

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2002, 08:27:46 AM »
LoL... damn dawg.. aint nobody gettin "uppity"...

And like I said.. I aint into all that MS bullshit... so you aint gotta be sorry to inform me about anything.. I dont see how you can call them a "Corny Crew" though... cuz from what I KNOW.. those muthafuckers are huge.. and carry lots of heat.. I think your Honduran ass is just a hater...

And dont even start on tha I.E... cuz out here you foolz are known as Some Gay Vatos... I dont know where in tha IE you were kickin it at... maybe in Riverside.. but I know damn well you wont be chantin shit out in San Bernardino... Even out here in Bloomington... Rialto and Fontana...

You sound like you used to bang... or else, why would you chant fuck tha IE? Represent tha SGV? So obviously you had some kind of love towards that lifestyle at some point... so what happend?

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2002, 08:32:58 AM »
And I looked it up homie... I knew I was right...

"Originally, only Salvadorians could become members of Mara Salvatrucha. However, MS now includes members from Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Mexico. Mara Salvatrucha also has a few African-American members. MS has broken the race barrier for membership, but most new members are still selected because of their ethnic (Central American) background. The majority of MS gang members are between the ages of 11 and 40 years old."

And I got that from tha  NATIONAL ALLIANCE OF  
GANG INVESTIGATORS ASSOCIATIONS.... NAGIA.org...

S.G.V.

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2002, 10:01:44 AM »
LoL... damn dawg.. aint nobody gettin "uppity"...

And like I said.. I aint into all that MS bullshit... so you aint gotta be sorry to inform me about anything.. I dont see how you can call them a "Corny Crew" though... cuz from what I KNOW.. those muthafuckers are huge.. and carry lots of heat.. I think your Honduran ass is just a hater...

And dont even start on tha I.E... cuz out here you foolz are known as Some Gay Vatos... I dont know where in tha IE you were kickin it at... maybe in Riverside.. but I know damn well you wont be chantin shit out in San Bernardino... Even out here in Bloomington... Rialto and Fontana...

You sound like you used to bang... or else, why would you chant fuck tha IE? Represent tha SGV? So obviously you had some kind of love towards that lifestyle at some point... so what happend?

my honduran ass is a hater?...uh....no....i think all gangs are corny...as for some gay vatos....well i guess that would go towards a vato right?....im not a vato so i guess it doesnt pertain to me....as for ur I.l E.ducated ass....back in the day i would go parties with foos who were in party crews....though i was never in them(cuz party crews are gay as fuck) i had the same feelin towards u foos.....man we went to mira loma, san bernardino, riverside, rialto, fontana, ontario, rancho, chino, upland all over that shitty area.....we would say that shit to rep where we were from....i never knew u had to be a banger to rep where ur from.....

S.G.V.

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2002, 10:07:09 AM »
And I looked it up homie... I knew I was right...

"Originally, only Salvadorians could become members of Mara Salvatrucha. However, MS now includes members from Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Mexico. Mara Salvatrucha also has a few African-American members. MS has broken the race barrier for membership, but most new members are still selected because of their ethnic (Central American) background. The majority of MS gang members are between the ages of 11 and 40 years old."

And I got that from tha  NATIONAL ALLIANCE OF  
GANG INVESTIGATORS ASSOCIATIONS.... NAGIA.org...

well thats why i said MOST...i never said all....most mean a majority....which means theres a few people who bang that shit....of course there is hondurans in there....theyre in honduras....theyre in guatemala...so of course theres guatemalans....i never denied that....but then again none of the members have salvadorian in them....either way they get very little love down there....in honduras it was mostly 18st....i remember salvatrucha tried to crash a party we were at down there and they got mashed on in about 2 minutes....u say ur affiliated with these morons...yet u defend them so much....why are u so infatuated?

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2002, 08:30:11 PM »
Infatuated? Alright. It's not even like that homeboy.. I just know who I am, Where I am, and what's around me. I wasn't callin' you a hater for hatin on Gangsters... I was talkin about the way you hate on El Salvador. Serotes?? That's uncalled for... that's ignorant.. that's hatin'...

I didnt call you "Some Gay Vato"... that's just how people out here clown on people from SGV. You are a vato... I'ma vato.. It's just a word homie.. dont let it offend you... it doesn't mean "Gangsta"... it doesn't mean anything negative..

I got nothin but Pride for where I'm from... Inland Empire to tha fullest... you see tha 909... I just dont get why you keep tryna talk down on us.. "Shitty Area"??.. Homeboy.. last time I checked I was only about 15 mins on tha freeway away from Pomona... Pomona is fuckin on tha border of tha I.E and L.A CountIE... you muthafuckers are even 909 area!! Most of tha SGV is 626 ( used to be 818 ). I'm closer to Pomona than alot of other cities in tha I.E. Alot of people hardly consider Pomona SGV cuz you're so much out here.... El Monte, La Puente, San Gabriel, Azusa, Baldwin Park... that's straight SGV right there... and I bet alot of those cities are farther from Pomona than San Bernardino...

Oh and by tha way... you dont have to be a gangster to rep where you're from.... that's why I have this 909 next to my screen name... but when you start representing and chanting "Fuck I.E"... just cuz you're from SGV... that's considered Gang Acitivity... that's straight clamin! so dont even front...

But I doubt you ever did bang anymore... you were probably just a wannabe... that's why you kicked it with Party Crews..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2002, 09:15:26 PM »
Man, where you say fuck I.E. at? Riverside? Rancho Cucamunga? North Ontario, Clairmont, Monclair. Shit, it wasn't in no Rialto, Bloomington, Fontana, San Bernardino, Pomona, Beautmont, Casa Blanca type shit. I got family in I.E., and I can tell you Pomona is I.E. Not just in area code, but it's the furthest west city in I.E. Still I dare you to say fuck I.E. Hell, I'll give you my address, and I'll let you drive to my apartment and say to my face when I get home. You must have some kind of love if you were chanting S.G.V. Fuck I.E. and you must know something about I.E. if you are saying fuck it. So with that, don't set trip. I claim my area, but never the gang. I love my Inland Empire, I was born here, raised here, and didn't leave until I was 19 off to do better things, but I'm returning after college to teach. But still... don't say fuck anything you don't know about.

As for the pics, the cholos gotta be from the 80's. The Bloods and Crips look more late 80's early 90's. Cholos now all have shaved heads, except vets, but them guys look to young to be vets.

S.G.V.

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2002, 06:20:14 PM »
Infatuated? Alright. It's not even like that homeboy.. I just know who I am, Where I am, and what's around me. I wasn't callin' you a hater for hatin on Gangsters... I was talkin about the way you hate on El Salvador. Serotes?? That's uncalled for... that's ignorant.. that's hatin'...

I didnt call you "Some Gay Vato"... that's just how people out here clown on people from SGV. You are a vato... I'ma vato.. It's just a word homie.. dont let it offend you... it doesn't mean "Gangsta"... it doesn't mean anything negative..

I got nothin but Pride for where I'm from... Inland Empire to tha fullest... you see tha 909... I just dont get why you keep tryna talk down on us.. "Shitty Area"??.. Homeboy.. last time I checked I was only about 15 mins on tha freeway away from Pomona... Pomona is fuckin on tha border of tha I.E and L.A CountIE... you muthafuckers are even 909 area!! Most of tha SGV is 626 ( used to be 818 ). I'm closer to Pomona than alot of other cities in tha I.E. Alot of people hardly consider Pomona SGV cuz you're so much out here.... El Monte, La Puente, San Gabriel, Azusa, Baldwin Park... that's straight SGV right there... and I bet alot of those cities are farther from Pomona than San Bernardino...

Oh and by tha way... you dont have to be a gangster to rep where you're from.... that's why I have this 909 next to my screen name... but when you start representing and chanting "Fuck I.E"... just cuz you're from SGV... that's considered Gang Acitivity... that's straight clamin! so dont even front...

But I doubt you ever did bang anymore... you were probably just a wannabe... that's why you kicked it with Party Crews..

homie...pomona is straight sgv...montclair is the cut off of l.a.c. and s.g.v......anything farther is i.e......u dont go to p-town and see i.e. tagged up....at least i dont.....oh and i to answer ur question on why i call u foos serotes....well its like this....honduras, guatemala, nicaragua, costa rica, panama...theyre all humble countries....the majority of the people that are from there dont think theyre high and mighty....now el salvador is another story....every single salvadorian ive met thinks theyre the HIGHEST SHIT IN THE WORLD....when in reality theyre indios like the rest of us central americans....any homie i got from central america has the same opinon on serotes.....thats ur answer...and as for calling me a wannabe....well homie....thats a big NO...i never tried to be a G....and i kicked it with party crews cuz thats all i was surrounded by....it was either...the rebels....the fake cholos....the punkers/skaters....i didnt like cholos(still dont) and i never liked punkers....and most of my homies were rebels....so i chilled with them....i never dressed up with boots...or the button up shirts.....i wore a t-shirt and some jeans....i didnt claim any crew....but i chanted s.g.v. fuck i.e. cuz(much like salvadorians) ive noticed that i.e. heads act all big and bad....as for u i believe ur a wannabe...cmon u aint no fucking criminal.....get over it.....