Author Topic: Local Hip Hop Website for the Northwest  (Read 130 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
Local Hip Hop Website for the Northwest
« on: April 18, 2002, 08:04:55 AM »
Hey ya'll, here is a website linke for those that dont think or know of any spots or places in the Pacific Northwest.  Lots of Local DJ's, and Local Artist are listed on here, and they also have a local free magazine.  My boy is on the cover of the magazine, Lawyer Milloy of the New England Patriots.  Went to high school with him and College.........but hey check it out, and join the site******************************

SirHambone

--------> www.SeaSpot.com <--------
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

One_Way_Recordz

Re: Local Hip Hop Website for the Northwest
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2002, 08:15:49 AM »
Yall  heard any Street Level Records albums? They are  out of Seattle....Syko, Byrdie, FTS....good albums...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2002, 10:39:42 AM »
yeah FTS ive heard...

and a guy named Cool Nutz...i was in a Circle K, and this dude comes up to me...gave me luvv and my boyz luvv and handed us this CD.....we left........bumped it...went to the store...to locate some of his other CD's.......so.........for those that dont know...check your local artist out..support them..u would be surprised......
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

One_Way_Recordz

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2002, 11:35:40 AM »
fa shoo, Cool Nutz posts over at the 91siccness, if you ever wanna chop gameage...1

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2002, 02:16:40 PM »
What up everyone? I'm out here in Portland, OR and Cool Nutz is tight. I've been in the studio a few times with him, a group called GOTM (stands for Gangstas on the Move), Mac Dre, & DJ OG One. The way I know this is DJ OG One has produced four songs for my album so far, and he's letting me in with some other ish. He produced some stuff for both Cool Nutz, GOTM, & Mac Dre, so that's how I know em. Believe me, you'll defenatly wanna cop all of those guys albums. Off the meat rack, ya know?