Author Topic: Question?????  (Read 258 times)

Headache

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Question?????
« on: April 18, 2002, 01:38:55 AM »
I admit I do not know much about rap.I have been told by people from different quarters that Tupac was the best rapper ever existed in this earth and  that ALL EYES ON ME was the best album ever produced even up to today.
I was even told that after his demise there came up other great rappers almost like him namely DMX,Eminem,Ja Rule etc.
As an Afrikaner I do not know much about rap but I am now developing an interest in it.
I have even just bought Tupac's album and Eminem's album as well as Ja Rule's one.And I am bumping them in my brother's car.
I just want to confirm from European people who is the best rapper we have today or had in the past.
I also heard there is a guy called Crooked I(from Tha Row) who is said he will be dropping bombs in this upcoming season.

I just want to know how do you feel about all that I have just said here LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

DJ_Jay_Deee

Re: Question?????
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2002, 02:40:07 AM »
U shouldn't of bought Ja Rule, that my opinion. Go out and buy:
Nas - Illmatic
Xzbit - 40 dayz and 40 nightz or at the speed of life
Snoop - Doggystyle
Dr. Dre - Chronic
Wu- Tang - Enter 36 chambers
Ras Kass - Soul on ice
Biggie - Ready 2 die
There are so many dope cd's to mention. I love hip hop and it's good u r getting into it. Crooked I is really dope download these songs: Murdering Mc's, Uh Oh and Death Rizzo. His got an album coming out soon.

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2002, 04:06:10 AM »
riiiiiiiiight... you don't know much about rap but still know about crooked I? sounds like someones playing around

If not, then check all the albums listed above. And please don't buy cd's like ja rule and DMX, they'll twist your view on hip hop

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2002, 04:42:15 AM »
For me 'Pac is the G.O.A.T.....& along with "All Eyez On Me" you should also pick up "Me Against The World" & "Makaveli" (the 7day theory)....you won't be dissapointed if you are enjoying "All Eyez On Me" so far. But don't let people TELL you what to think about these artists, experience them for yourself & make your own opinion on these things, just because some people label 'Pac as the G.O.A.T doesn't necesserily mean you will & just because Ja Rule is successful commercial wise doesn't make him a great. Check out the LP's DJ_Jay_Deee listed and see where your tastes lie, hip-hop has something for everybody.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2002, 06:31:54 AM »
I wouldn't have bought none of those albums, eminem dmx or ja rule...

all eyez on me is pacs best album...but it is no way the best album ever produced...

i suppose it depends what kind of rap ur into...personally i prefer g-funk and all the best albums to me are like these ones:

dr dre - the chronic
snoop doggy dogg - doggystyle
warren g - regulate : gfunk era
tha dogg pound - dogg food
ice cube - lethal injection

^to name a few....but there are many many more...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2002, 06:33:27 AM »
Just Out Of Curiosity 4 Kin L Did You Just Buy Those Albums Cos Last Week You Were Tryin To Trade For Them In The Swap Meet...

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2002, 07:00:51 AM »
Just Out Of Curiosity 4 Kin L Did You Just Buy Those Albums Cos Last Week You Were Tryin To Trade For Them In The Swap Meet...

Peace

no...i most of em burned from mp3's for the minute...thats cos i can't afford the originals...and therefore i wanna trade for em. its only cos no1 wants to trade jack shit i was forced to download em for tha time bein...i have had the chronic since i can rememba and my original doggystyle is scratched (and it wasn't a fuckin remastered version neither)

now u sounded like u were tryna make me look a bit of a dick head cos u was tryna make it look like i didn't have the albums and therefore i daint know what i was talkin about...IN UR FACE BITCH...but if that wasn't ur intention sorry don't take offence.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2002, 07:07:20 AM »

now u sounded like u were tryna make me look a bit of a dick head cos u was tryna make it look like i didn't have the albums and therefore i daint know what i was talkin about...IN UR FACE BITCH...but if that wasn't ur intention sorry don't take offence.

Hey - Naw That Wasnt My Intention I Was Gonna Ask Your Opinion On Each From A New Listeners Point Of View - But Seen As How Those Thoughts Went Through Your Head Then Fuck Ya

Dont Worry I Wont Be Takin Offence But Those Thoughts At Me Were Outta Line

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2002, 07:09:54 AM »

IN UR FACE BITCH

:o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2002, 07:14:24 AM »

Hey - Naw That Wasnt My Intention I Was Gonna Ask Your Opinion On Each From A New Listeners Point Of View - But Seen As How Those Thoughts Went Through Your Head Then Fuck Ya

Dont Worry I Wont Be Takin Offence But Those Thoughts At Me Were Outta Line

nah fuck u i still believe that was ur intention...but fuck it i can't b arsed arguin ova shit...i aint a new listener to the shit anyways i just never bought the albums...always had the mp3's on me comp...fuck this anyways....if u say u wasn't makin me luk like a nob ed then fuck it...

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2002, 07:20:11 AM »
For me 'Pac is the G.O.A.T.....& along with "All Eyez On Me" you should also pick up "Me Against The World" & "Makaveli" (the 7day theory)....you won't be dissapointed if you are enjoying "All Eyez On Me" so far. But don't let people TELL you what to think about these artists, experience them for yourself & make your own opinion on these things, just because some people label 'Pac as the G.O.A.T doesn't necesserily mean you will & just because Ja Rule is successful commercial wise doesn't make him a great. Check out the LP's DJ_Jay_Deee listed and see where your tastes lie, hip-hop has something for everybody.

yeah thats 2 true...don't just like what every1 else is tellin ya 2 like...fuck them...we are only recomending good shit...but i would strongly suggest that u download a lot of their shit b4 u go and buy an album...and fuck what any1 on here says about u man if u like ja rule then thats ur choice...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2002, 07:21:26 AM »
Alrite, Explain Why The Fuck I Would Wanna Make Ya Look Like A 'Knob-Ead' - I Aint Got Nowt Against Ya Nor Would I Waste My Time - Infact By The Looks Of It Your In The CPG - And So Am I!

So Before Ya Assume Somethin, Think Bout It - I Wasnt Sayin Your A New Listener To Rap I Was Askin What You Thought Of The Albums As A Whole Because Not Everyone D/ld's Full Albums. So There Ya Go - Hope That Was Clear Enough For You - Dont Bother Startin Net-Beef With People.

peace

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2002, 07:28:45 AM »
anyways welcome Headache, as u can see from the last couple of posts we really love eachother here

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2002, 07:30:56 AM »
Haha Yea True DOn Mega - A Bad Introduction To The Board For Him

Apologies To Headache - Stick Around You'll Learn Alot...

peace

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2002, 09:07:41 AM »
Haha Yea True DOn Mega - A Bad Introduction To The Board For Him

Apologies To Headache - Stick Around You'll Learn Alot...

peace

haha was funny though! he was like " i wanna learn about hip hop and i'm happy to be here"
then suddently people are like "fuck you!" "naw man fuck you bitch!"
lol