Author Topic: Bumpy Gets Gully Wit Bubba?  (Read 149 times)

Tito

Bumpy Gets Gully Wit Bubba?
« on: April 17, 2002, 05:18:42 AM »

Tues, Apr 16, 2002
Word on the street is that Bumpy Knuckles aka Freddie Foxxx will be dissing fellow rap master, Bubba Sparkxxx? Can you guess? We will tell you: For using the "triple X" in his name. While we don't know if there is more to it, Bubba should refrain from replying and actually suck it up! Freddie pretty much says what he wants.

We also heard Freddie got dropped from Landspeed, but that contradicts the word that he is working on a new album with them. They are rumors!

This ain't exactly a rumor, but the good Dr. Dre said that he and fellow genius Timbaland will be doing a dis song called "Papa Smurf." This song will be directed to Jermaine DuPri, who said in an interview that neither super-producer could "do what he do." We are not sure whether JD was using crack or X that day, but he hope he gets help! - allhiphop rumors

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

KVB

Re: Bumpy Gets Gully Wit Bubba?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2002, 07:31:34 AM »

This ain't exactly a rumor, but the good Dr. Dre said that he and fellow genius Timbaland will be doing a dis song called "Papa Smurf." This song will be directed to Jermaine DuPri, who said in an interview that neither super-producer could "do what he do." We are not sure whether JD was using crack or X that day, but he hope he gets help! - allhiphop rumors

Hahaha.. I would love to see someone diss the fuck out of that lil' arrogant troll JD... but a Dre/Timbaland diss track ?  Very unlikely... especially since the last (and only) diss track Dre recorded was "Fuck Wit Dre Day" from "The Chronic" in '92... but I would love to see this happen.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

S.G.V.

Re: Bumpy Gets Gully Wit Bubba?
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2002, 06:06:45 PM »

Hahaha.. I would love to see someone diss the fuck out of that lil' arrogant troll JD... but a Dre/Timbaland diss track ?  Very unlikely... especially since the last (and only) diss track Dre recorded was "Fuck Wit Dre Day" from "The Chronic" in '92... but I would love to see this happen.

dre sort of dissed ice cube on ALWAYS INTO SOMETHIN..."he said dre i was talking to ur bitch oshay"....but either way...whos gonna write the song for them?...cuz dre and timbo dont write their shit...is missy gonna write it?....lol....dre should do it solo....the fuck is timbaland gonna bring to the song?......also freddie foxxx is one of the hardest and coldest east coast rappers out.....bubba suxxx will get fucked up ina second....lets see if he calls in jadapiss and the cox for help...lol...theyll get fucked up too....freddie foxxx, guru, jeru, big shug....they will mash them