Author Topic: 50 says he stopped Dre from working on Game's album  (Read 673 times)

GangstaBoogy

50 says he stopped Dre from working on Game's album
« on: October 27, 2005, 11:55:58 PM »
50 Cent appeared on WQHT today and challenged the station, The Source Magazine and other artist. In perhaps his most surprising interview of this year 50 called into Hot97 to set the record straight on his thoughts on a few things like the signing of former Pastor and Harlem bred rapper Murder Mase and more. 50 cent was challenged by morning show host Miss Jones on a recent mixtape he produced for a Mase track that has lyrics that she feels advocate the killing of Children. 50 cent said he did not advocate it but it was something that was really happening in the streets, the host said the end of the song had a chorus that lyrically called for it as a tactic. 50 Cent said, “don’t challenge me but the station needs to challenge itself and not play his music”. 50 clarified that he was not saying don’t play any of his music but that his Mixtape music was geared for thugs and other street urchins not radio. So while the song may be dangerous the station is irresponsible by playing it. The host agreed.

50 main purpose was to address rumors involving other artist. 50 Cent said that Mase will be making violent music again to show his other side before his ministers duties and that is what G-Unit will focus on for the artist.50 feels that offers a more complete Mase image and it will be true to him, he said he hope to just reach a portion of the Mase fans that once brought 4 million copes of the music. 50 Cent also addressed the rumor that he has stopped Styles P album from coming out and in fact he wants to make Jadakiss next album.

50 said that he wears his nickname Curtis Interscope Jackson as a badge of honor and that he does have a lot of influence in Interscope, so much influence that he has stopped Dr.Dre from working on The Games new album. Game new album entitled The Doctors Advocate would not feature any appearance of 50 Cent and his former G-Unit group members or any production from Dre.”The Game already knows this and decided to keep the name of the album the same as not to cause a stir” but there will be no Dre production on it because of the feud with he and Game.

50 said he has no compassion because nobody had compassion for him growing up but he was looking for any feuds and said that he had no plans to challenge Jay z and hopes that he and Nas work together. Morning Show Host Miss Jones than asked to work with 50 Cent in the future and if it was possible that she could get signed. 50 Did not agree but Hot97 and 50 announced their 10,000 dollar giveaway promotion and that the two were united in distrust against the Source Magazine who did a unflattering feature on both hot97 Payola and the G-Unit camp in the latest magazine on stands now.

source daveyd.com
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 says he stopped Dre from working on Game's album
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 12:38:42 AM »
Nothing but gibberish and hot air comes out of that fool's mouth.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 12:54:58 AM »
oh no he di'nt!

kingwell

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 01:10:07 AM »
He stopped Dre from working with his own artist?  I don't think so..

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 01:57:39 AM »
What is this dude? 12?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 05:36:33 AM »
Dre really got a reason to kick 50 of Aftermath!! 50 shouldn't be talking for him! stupid kid

Bomb-A®

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 05:39:51 AM »
there's no way 50 has more clout at interscope than dre.....aftermath saved interscope....and thats before any1 even knew who 50 cent was

peace

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 05:59:46 AM »
If that's true, Dre is 50's bitch.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 06:13:58 AM »
im bored of this im not lookin at any of these topics till i get confirmation from someone like dre em or game cus i dont listen to wat 50 says anymore
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 06:31:50 AM »
I'll be disappointed if Dre doesn't drop 50 after all this bullshit recently, how the fuck is a popstar like 50 going to tell a hip hop legend how to handle business. 50 and g-unit are a fad they wont be around selling like they do in a couple of years.

If this is true and Dre isn't working on Game's album then he needs to leave Interscope.

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 06:37:38 AM »

what happened to g-unit saying game's album was blocked and would never come out?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2005, 06:39:05 AM »

ABN

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2005, 06:44:50 AM »

what happened to g-unit saying game's album was blocked and would never come out?
what happened is that Dre obviously doesn´t give a fuck about some new comer kid tryin to tell him what to do and what not to do. lmao what the fuck is 50 gonna say when Game´s album comes out with Dre joints on it? and Game has already confirmed that he´s done 6 joints with Dre already so it just looks like 50 is tryin to make both Game and Dre look stupid but in the end it could end up backfiring on him.

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2005, 07:08:26 AM »
im bored of this im not lookin at any of these topics till i get confirmation from someone like dre

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2005, 07:37:53 AM »
 ::)
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'